Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

first post..on a blooper..lol..

incorrigible Coolbie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

hi ktlkians,

been a lurker on this forum from the first week of ktlk. just watched yesterday's episode (9th april). and UTTERLY SURPRISED that none of you eagle-eyed ktlkians noticed the blooper at baba's maakan. (or is this a sign of how disillusioned we have become with the show lately?)

didnt nidhi give the whole house a facelift on new year's eve? hasn't been that long after valentine's day in ktlk's timeline, so how come the house is such a mess again? and who covered the furniture with those sheets? sandeep bagchi??

or maybe the cv's are putting across a subtle message to the viewers? in mallu maa's hands the house became a cow shed cum pig sty and in nidhi's hands even the inhabitable became a lovely home fit for our prince charming in just a few hours? (though maybe i'm giving way too much credit to our beloved cvs, lol..)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomvanillaflowerskhan_somiAbhiAnimeravigiliso*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
though i hvnt watchd bt what u said is true, lol ek aur mistake cvs ki
katy:love Groupbie
katy:love
katy:love

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
lol...i was abt to write a topic on dis...CVs forgot everythn...Nidhi painted d house,,arranged the furnitures,photo frames n all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fattoom

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

hi ktlkians,

been a lurker on this forum from the first week of ktlk. just watched yesterday's episode (9th april). and UTTERLY SURPRISED that none of you eagle-eyed ktlkians noticed the blooper at baba's maakan. (or is this a sign of how disillusioned we have become with the show lately?)

didnt nidhi give the whole house a facelift on new year's eve? hasn't been that long after valentine's day in ktlk's timeline, so how come the house is such a mess again? and who covered the furniture with those sheets? sandeep bagchi??

or maybe the cv's are putting across a subtle message to the viewers? in mallu maa's hands the house became a cow shed cum pig sty and in nidhi's hands even the inhabitable became a lovely home fit for our prince charming in just a few hours? (though maybe i'm giving way too much credit to our beloved cvs, lol..)

infact i noticed it ... on the first instant.. and put in my yesterdays analysis... seems ur EAGLE EYES missed my post LOL

btw welcome to the forum Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneBlushsarika

incorrigible Coolbie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

hi ktlkians,

infact i noticed it ... on the first instant.. and put in my yesterdays analysis... seems ur EAGLE EYES missed my post LOL

btw welcome to the forum Embarrassed

uff..my eagle eyes did miss your post dearie..hindi's nt my 1st, 2nd o even 3rd language..lol..so when i see topics in romanised hindi, i dont usually open them..takes too much effort and brain power to process..lol..my bad..will keep an eye out for your romanised hindi topics though in future..cheers!!
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

uff..my eagle eyes did miss your post dearie..hindi's nt my 1st, 2nd o even 3rd language..lol..so when i see topics in romanised hindi, i dont usually open them..takes too much effort and brain power to process..lol..my bad..will keep an eye out for your romanised hindi topics though in future..cheers!!

LOL oh come on.. u gotta play with us... n be part of us...

never judge a book by its cover... someone says.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khush93Blushsarika

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
For me the biggest blooper was = if Nidhi arranged all the photo frames and all, why is she not bale to recognize Baba now? Does she need to be hit on the head before understanding dawns?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomArmu4evaApoorvaFanBlushsarika-Raindrops-

incorrigible Coolbie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOL oh come on.. u gotta play with us... n be part of us...

never judge a book by its cover... someone says.. Embarrassed
i completely agree..after the initial promos of ktlk, i started following the show with such high expectations..book wrongly judged by its cover..and yet, after the roller coaster ride the cv's have put us through, am still steadfastly and stubbornly loyal to the show..that should qualify as being part of you guys..ohh and after my "brilliant" 1st post (lol), i think i've prematurely accepted the invitation to play along with you guys as well (even before the invitation was issued, and btw thanks dear for the invite! =) )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top