Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Holy MOLYYY!!! omg!! I'm in LOOOVE with this show man! I'm getting extremely addicted do it! Did you guys see how he was staring at Sia after just ONE look at her??!!! HAAAIII RABBAAA Day Dreaming I loved the way he kept looking at her...was he attracted to her? or did he saw her innocence and felt he wanted to protect her? Blushing Whatever it was, HARSHUUU YOU ARE THE FREAKIN' BEST!! i replayed the video over and over and over again until i technically raped the replay button. 

Here you go guys!!!: Watch from 2:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfwNmRw9kI&feature=player_embedded#!

After watching the video, check out this one...this is the song that popped in my head when I saw the scene between Siaghav:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MofpuI_Vg_U&ob=av3e

P.S. I actually liked him from Kish Desh..., and I've watched DSDDSB from the very beginning, but now it has become even more interesting with Harshu in it!

Edited by Desi_Girl1991 - 10 April 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Sony12345shanaa01shalu-123salima523Ruhee110-Rozi-RosminnafisazAmrita_18nilizaanisaahsalinaanehasharma0007-Siddhi-sups2222minaz296Chand_NiGunjan.april10manasi_31..Apz..-Maha-Saraa.Fatima_Qkiran_28harshu.sundas_Bidzie_Soaps1pyar-ishkmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehli Nazar...Raghav and Sia...Dreamy!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yaa right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
even i also watched it the way he was luking at herDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
hayyyeee  i have fallen in luv wid my harshad all over againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991..Apz..

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Unn aankhon ki intensity...Day Dreaming

Desi_Girl1991..Apz..

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

even i also watched it the way he was luking at herDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
hayyyeee  i have fallen in luv wid my harshad all over againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I'm in love with him now too! I WANT HIM!!! LOL

..Apz..kiran_28

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

Originally posted by kiran_28

I'm in love with him now too! I WANT HIM!!! LOL
harshad  to hai hi aisa
jo bhi usko dekhta hai BUS! wo hi uska deewana ban jata haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hhhaaayyyeeeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

He is the best.  Once you start watching show for him that's it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link

I'm glad all are happy and HC has a new fan :)

Oh gosh when Harshad enter fully my freaking schedule is full with meeting Angry

Desi_Girl1991..Apz..

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
First eyes contact and lots of unspoken words..

It was more of a connect moment and raghav could see the fear in her eyes...

Raghav has lots of anger and pain deep inside his heart and when he saw Sia though his hand bleeding with the sharp edge of the knife he did not feel anything but had his eyes only on her face..he forgot his own pain and  was more concern about Sia..

Raghav getting flashback of sia's scared face its like imprinted in his mind ...he understood her pain in one look..

Precap Sia saying yes its him to the police but i feel she will say he saved her also because both need their first interaction for story to unfold more..

For now raghav is an intriguing character and for Sia dont fear he is your savior.. ...

Btw raghav's blood falling on Sia's dupatta another symbolic moment as this will remind sia also of raghav... 

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 April 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nehasharma0007minaz296Desi_Girl1991Gunjan...Apz..april10Fatima_Qharshu.sundasSoaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.