Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Anita and her comeback - Is it a torture or what? (Page 3)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem_ka

Hi Adaa, i saw in someother post whr u gave a tip that anita is back for revenge...in that case, she's gonna be tough(or test) for gohem. For some reason i feel that this time Gopi'll b strong rather than heart-broken as she has lost hope that she had all these yrs. Moreover i think this track is for Ahem's confession thru words and revealation of rashi:)
that was a hint
Not a tip . U can ask suk if u want

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafs-AmalAziz-

GiNa_kavya IF-Dazzler
GiNa_kavya
GiNa_kavya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaaNazArshi

Originally posted by gohem_ka

Hi Adaa, i saw in someother post whr u gave a tip that anita is back for revenge...in that case, she's gonna be tough(or test) for gohem. For some reason i feel that this time Gopi'll b strong rather than heart-broken as she has lost hope that she had all these yrs. Moreover i think this track is for Ahem's confession thru words and revealation of rashi:)
that was a hint
Not a tip . U can ask suk if u want

No i dont want to ask anyone abt wat u said...I considered it as a tip...Anyways my point is that i feel that if anita came for revenge, Gopi'll b strong rather than heartbroken as according to her she already lost hope. And as i said already i think this track leads to not only ahem confession but also hopefully rashi's revealation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-suk19-GayabCat-

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Cool op adaa! Think there is a hint somewhere in there lol. For me i have no doubts that aham loves gopi and will never choose anita over her. With regards to anita herself. I think she will initially be negative. And gopi will suffer at the hands of AnShi. But once anita realises that aham was never hers she will turn positive and implicate rashi. Lets face it gopi will never tell on her sister. Our only hope is someone else.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003-AmalAziz-Nihira-fansuk19-GayabCat-

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I hope they (cvs) don't briing her in the over repeated old flame comes back to destroy newly inlove couples lives. I seriously think she is gonna be afta gopis happiness not becos she loves ahem cos I never thought she had geniune feelings for him but I think she had other motives for wanting him ,now she back out of spite to teach not only gopi a lesson but destroy ahem and kokis relationship , remember she has a grievance against koki cos when she asked Ahem to choose between his mom and her , he chose his mom. She knows she couldn't hold onto him when she thought she had him in her clutches y now would she assume she can get him back when in two years if he wanted to he could have went back to her but he didn't.y do we think gopi won't fight for him remember the thrashing she gave rashi cos she thought anita meant harm to ahem if she has an inkling that anita is not good enough ,I believe gopi wud her new found confidence will fight for him and her marriage and her maajies honour. And pride.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Nihira-fan-GayabCat-

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Anita is a girl who Aham loved to the fullest and couldnt live away from her.

@ bold...sorry ada...i don't agree with this...ahem was not at all in love with anita.when you love someone you don't let go of that person,you connect with them mentally and emotionally which i don't think ahem ever felt that way with anita.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anita is a girl who Aham loved to the fullest and couldnt live away from her. </font>

@ bold...sorry ada...i don't agree with this...ahem was not at allin love with anita.when you love someone you don't let go of that person,you connect with themmentally and emotionally which i don't think ahem ever felt that way with anita.
this was before he married gopi.
After mariage he gradually started to love gopi..
He still nt revealled.to gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Cool op adaa! Think there is a hint somewhere in there lol. For me i have no doubts that aham loves gopi and will never choose anita over her. With regards to anita herself. I think she will initially be negative. And gopi will suffer at the hands of AnShi. But once anita realises that aham was never hers she will turn positive and implicate rashi. Lets face it gopi will never tell on her sister. Our only hope is someone else.
aha ashwin thanks

U can figure what the hint is in there and I somehow feel anita be negative then go positive later on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafs-AmalAziz-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

I hope they (cvs) don't briing her in the over repeated old flame comes back to destroy newly inlove couples lives. I seriously think she is gonna be afta gopis happiness not becos she loves ahem cos I never thought she had geniune feelings for him but I think she had other motives for wanting him ,now she back out of spite to teach not only gopi a lesson but destroy ahem and kokis relationship , remember she has a grievance against koki cos when she asked Ahem to choose between his mom and her , he chose his mom. She knows she couldn't hold onto him when she thought she had him in her clutches y now would she assume she can get him back when in two years if he wanted to he could have went back to her but he didn't.y do we think gopi won't fight for him remember the thrashing she gave rashi cos she thought anita meant harm to ahem if she has an inkling that anita is not good enough ,I believe gopi wud her new found confidence will fight for him and her marriage and her maajies honour. And pride.
hmm u explained it fantastocally.. I strongly believe gopi could be let down this time if if only anita rashi are together. If not then I hope it happens something which is beyond my imagination

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-

Go to top