Anita and her comeback - Is it a torture or what?

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Reserved

Edited..

Come on guys
Dont be afraid post something...
Dunno bt am gnna enjoy this track anyhow Edited by AdaaNazArshi - 12 years ago
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not liking it that antais coming back I dont want to see gopi cry and rashi smile
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i dont know What we can expect of this 
i hope this will not be something too Upset Gopi
She deserves too be Happy 
only thing what i can say is W&W we will see Tommorow😉
--HANISA-- thumbnail
i dont know she can bring gohem close or not i just dont want gopi to cry 
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ever

I am not liking it that antais coming back I dont want to see gopi cry and rashi smile

once again i can say like always

'' Anything can happen, This is the CVs plot''  

i always use this dialogue of mines for every show i watch 
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ayesha, you are right anything can happen. But I feel if Anita really loved Ahem and she sees that Ahem now loves Gopi, she should do right by her love and bring them closer together. If she is still the same old as before, than she is here to create a rift. The way I feel is that Gopi has enough people in her life to give her hell for the rest of her days, so this one time if Anita came to help her and Ahem to become closer, would be a good change and a nice gift from the CV's to us for putting up with Rashi's kalakaries for more than two years ðŸ˜ˆ
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The way I see it is that we have always had an inkling that Anita would return.  We have discussed it often enough and have hoped that Ahem will be man enough to stand up and declare that Gopi is the one he loves.  In a way this whole thing reminds me of Shallow Hal.  Don't know if anyone has seen that film but it is about a guy who is hypnotised and he sees the beauty in people that other people do not.  Anway back to the post.   Does Anita expect to be welcomed with open arms?   Umaang created quite a situation where the family were dishonoured.  Ahem is family orientated.  Is he likely to forget that or are the cv's going to give him amnesia about that as well.  Sorry Adaa.  This did not answer your questions but I just want to know why?
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa2

i dont know she can bring gohem close or not i just dont want gopi to cry

even if gopi cries shr has many options to ask aham why he did that. Move out of the house and go make a new life where she can be peace..
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

The way I see it is that we have always had an inkling that Anita would return. We have discussed it often enough and have hoped that Ahem will be man enough to stand up and declare that Gopi is the one he loves. In a way this whole thing reminds me of Shallow Hal. Don't know if anyone has seen that film but it is about a guy who is hypnotised and he sees the beauty in people that other people do not. Anway back to the post. Does Anita expect to be welcomed with open arms? Umaang created quite a situation where the family were dishonoured. Ahem is family orientated. Is he likely to forget that or are the cv's going to give him amnesia about that as well. Sorry Adaa. This did not answer your questions but I just want to know why?

remember seeing shallow hal. If the cv givin aham amnesia or not I dunno. If he forgts then I cant amswer this too.

Am a bit unsure of what u mean the last line . What do u mean by why??
After umang has done I stromgly believe everyone has forgotten like it has happened in the.show

U knw its a trend in.this show to forgt Edited by AdaaNazArshi - 12 years ago