India-Forums

WU 10th April Ishu's Roka Ceremony

Esjayek9 Goldie
Esjayek9
Esjayek9

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Scene starts, everyone is worried about Ishu, that where could she be, if she is not ready to get married please don't hide it Confused at that time ishu enters all relieved to see her, Ishu says sorry, she says she want to the parlour, to get ready that's why I was delayed. Abhi introduces Ishu to his  family. Sahils calls Mahi, Mahi telling Sahil that Ishu is here and the Roka ceremony will start, Sahil agrees to come. Sahil comes home, and is not very happy with Ishu, Abhi says to Sahil if you had not come then I would have not gone through with the roka, I would have got married straight away, Sahil is not impressed.  Sahil goes to get ready, Mahi says that wear sherwani today, Sahil saying no, Mahi says it won't look nice and what will others think, Sahil says no I don't care about others, eventually Sahil wears the sherwani and is looking very dashing indeed WinkEmbarrassed

Ishu's and Abhi's Roka ceremony is taking place, Ishu is looking stunning Embarrassed Prabal is upset and his mum senses this. Sahil walks way from the ceremony Confused Mahi sees this , Mahi too come there,  and is happy that Sahil listened to her and wore the sherwani Embarrassed Mahi tells Sahil that Ishu and Soony are over and that Soony married someone else, so that's why ishu is marrying Abhi Confused Sahil goes to see Ishu,  Sahil says to Ishu a lot has happen, today you threw your Sahil away and now you are not Sahil's Confused you are Abhi's, Ishu's says stop it,  Sahil' says Okay I'll be quite, when are you going to share your wedding sweets Confused Sahil says only Roka is done when are u going to get married Ishu, Ishu says you are very angry with me Sahil, that's why you messaged me and called me at the cafe and locked me in the lift, Sahil says now you blaming me for all this.

Ishu shows Sahil the text message,  Ishu gets angry at Sahil why are quite today Confused what will you prove by doing all this, Sahil trys to defend himself Confused Ishu say enough is enough no more lying this is too much Ouch she says please be happy with Mahi and let me live my own life, SD and Arun over hear all this Confused Sahil thinking how this message was sent from my phone Confused SD calls out Sahil, SD says that till today I thought Ishu was wrong and I was blaming her each time, I Made a mistake trusting you and always blaming Ishu Ouch Sahil says no I didn't do any thing, SD says show me the message, SD says leave it, you already probably deleted the message, Sahil says no dadi, SD says today  you tried to ruin Ishu's roka Confused Its better from now on you pay attention to yours and Mahi relationship.

No Precap today 

Edited by Esjayek9 - 10 April 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kenpachisammy_2010.Vrish.ButifuleyesmIsHeZ.x-Ramya-deepti_9NiViren-Raj

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
tnq

y arent tey showing precaps Angry now who is the new person who ws wanting to stop the roka ConfusedOuch
Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010Esjayek9deepti_9

sammy_2010 Senior Member
sammy_2010
sammy_2010

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update SimaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Esjayek9deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
thanx Sima..Hug..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Esjayek9

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
wow twist mein twist mein twist

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Esjayek9deepti_9

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index