WU-10th Apr-Hum Tum And So many Woe(h)'s !!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Renu caught by the police and Monu sets up the game with the inspector who recognizes him and so the inspector starts to question Renu and she starts explaining her case but the inspector takes nothing of it and takes them to thana

-Renu at police station gets sanjays call who tells her to leave it as he is going to watch the movie and the inspector cums and takes away her fone while Mohan gives her the look and she is pissed

-Renu tells the inspector hpw she is innocent and snatches her fone and calls up Megha and asks her to cum and help her and Mohan  hears it

-Megha arrives and is shockked to c mohan there and she explains to the inspector at Renu's behest and inspector looking at Mohan for further directions and Mohan cing Megha asks him to let Renu off and he dus so and renu tells Megha abt her plan and leaves and Mohan is thanking th einspector and Megha c's this and as he is leaving she asks him is he a kid or sumthing and asks him what happened and he replies that let me drop u off and they leave

-Megha asks u wont tell and is abt to leave when Mohan calls out to her as she is leaving and tells her the entire tale and says i did a favor to the city as now she wont ask anyone  for a lift and Megha starts to lauf and Mohan joins in after beinf mesmerized for a sec and both laufing and Megha says i cant bel u did so and warns him against sucha cts in the future and leaves and Monu's mum spots them laufing

-Monu's mum reprimanding guru abt the dirty house and Monu cums and she isnt talking to him and nanhi's clip leads to Mum ques Mohan abt Mrs Vyas and them laufing tog and Mohan says u ddint like that i was happy and mum is like after Rash-me i saw u smile like that today and he clarifies that there is no such thing like that here and they just know each other and Monu's mum warns him against Mrs vyas and she gets a call and leaves but not before warning him again

-Sanjay n renu cum bk and renu all nice to Megha and asks her to spend time with the kids and Megha goes to luk for nanhi who is practicing her dance moves with guru and Megha cums there and Guru shuts the music off and then Megha tells Guru abt how sumthing is missing frm his rajma's and he asks her to give her the recipe and he is searching for a paper n pen and out falls Rash-me and Monu's pic and he tries to hide it and Megha asks abt it

-Guru finally shows her the pic and tells her abt how Rash-me left Monu for her America dreams and this changed Monu for ever and Megha asks dus he still luv her aand Guru says i dk  that they met  once after that and Monu didnt utter a word may b out of love or hurt and Megha is like yr bhaiya is a nice guy so only gud things will happen to him  and Guru smiles

-Precap- Monu at super market and enter Rash-me and face off

Okay dont forget to comment on those profiles πŸ˜‰
-
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Res..!😎

Thanks a lot for the WU Pooja..πŸ€—
Mohan's game plan with Renu was awesome..🀣 
Megha at station.. shocked to see Mohan and his act is hillarious..πŸ˜† She asks him if he is a kid..? * so sweet *😳
Mohan drops Megha at home..!😳 and tells her the full tale..!πŸ˜†
Megha laughing at Mohan's antics is so beautiful..!😍 Mohan is also laughing along with her is so beautiful..!😳 * didn't except Mohan's mom to a witness to MM laugh scene..*
Sanjay - renu talk..πŸ₯±
Nanhi dancing with Guru..πŸ˜› yippee..In dono ki jodi bhi mast hai..!😳
Finally.. rajmaa ke receipe mein kitne whistle hote hainπŸ˜†.. they told today..!πŸ˜†
So, as per promo.. Megha sees Mohan - rashmi pic n asks Guru abt it..!πŸ˜› Guru gives background story.. felt bad for Mohan's heartbreak..πŸ˜’
Megha is rite.. Gud things will happen to Mohan..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† like whatπŸ˜†..? Like him getting a fake biwi..?🀣 * P.S i will love to see MM as a couple..☺️😍 *

precap:- Mohan - rashmi at supermarket.. they have a face-off..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Egar to see Megha becum Mrs. Mohan..!☺️
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rash meπŸ˜†. OMG what is this yaar? 

Megha's laugh and mohan mesmerised by it was really cute. 

Mohan's mom saw it and ghar aate hi saara naasha utar diya mohan ka. Bechara monu! 

I think Mr. Bhatnagar may come soon. 

Guru didn't tell anything much. Why megha acts that way? I really want to know it soon. 

Does anyone think that monu's mom might have brought Rashmi back? 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow.. Another good episode.. MM smiles and Megha's beautiful laugh were awesome.. Nanhi-guru dance was cute.. We were shown a lot of Mohan's background and we got to know more about Mohan's past relationship today.. Rashmi's entry tomo!!Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rash Me... 😎 πŸ€£ πŸ‘
Thanks for WU... 😳
-RD- thumbnail
@Subhas- accha hai Rash me has cum back Mohan will realize what is real love all abt and megha will help and unki team banegi ...he needs to move on and may b this will help him do that and Monu ki ma dusnt she know her beta dil ki karta hai ...he is so not gonna listen to her 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks puji for WU😊 nice episode.

renu monu Aakhir do pyar karne vaalo ko megha ne judaa kar diya🀣 renu interval ke baad movie dekhiπŸ˜† poor renu.

megha mohan scene oh so sweet megha laugh very sweetly and MegHan behave like they are best friends 😍 monu haste huve cute lag raha tha😍

nanhi become guru's dance teacher wow nice😊
megha raani abhi se guru ke kitchen pe haq jama ne lagiπŸ˜†

Resh MIIπŸ˜† guru bhi na ...bohut buri tarah se monu ka dil thoda hein Resh mii ne πŸ˜•

precap...poor monu again face this reshmi!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

Thanks puji for WU😊 nice episode.

renu monu Aakhir do pyar karne vaalo ko megha ne judaa kar diya🀣 renu interval ke baad movie dekhiπŸ˜† poor renu.

megha mohan scene oh so sweet megha laugh very sweetly and MegHan behave like they are best friends 😍 monu haste huve cute lag raha tha😍

nanhi become guru's dance teacher wow nice😊
megha raani abhi se guru ke kitchen pe haq jama ne lagiπŸ˜†

Resh MIIπŸ˜† guru bhi na ...bohut buri tarah se monu ka dil thoda hein Resh mii ne πŸ˜•

precap...poor monu again face this reshmi!

I was thinking the same. Aate hi kitchen sambhalne lag gayi. 

Guru ki patta abhi se saaf karne ki soch rahi hai mirchi and tomorrow toh Mrs. Mohan bhi banne wali hai. Guru ki Biwi title cheenliya mirchi madam ne. 

-RD- thumbnail
Monu is a kid at heart and bacche ko jitna manna karo wo utna hi uss cheez ko karta hai so pyar to Mrs vyas see hi hoga mummyji
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guru ko khushi ho rahi hein megha didi uske sab haq le rahi hein but mujey thoda Aaisa lag raha hein mere guru ke saath ye aacha nahi ho raha heinπŸ˜†