Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53nbhattacharyarshah1950gujaratigirlhabsfanAMSTMarinedriveAditiDbeej81drpallavigoeltau123milwebpearldesaiivanta29NeetspgshahMamtaBHridiHeenapdirk41sushavviWestwickameetasingh4Arvifanj&b84Gauri22sevakrups2408LoveTVShowsshivani003Magical_KaShani_grPriyank.shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:10/4-High time for truth to reveal" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
One more crappy episode with emotional dialogues of Anushka. D'oh

Suhasi ji u rocked today Clap loved the dialogues of suhasi 2day.

precap seems interesting. now must see what really happens 2moro. hope the truth comes out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalboondeinrups2408ani_grPriyank.

hellox

Goldie

hellox

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the wu..precap is grippin..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08ani_gr

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thanks so much for your efforts Swethaa... i simply switched off after pradeep blasted mona n suhasi..AngryDead

one thing i dont underrstand... suhasi shud have slpped pradeep first.. wasnt he at fault more than anushka..woh tou baharki aurat hai... didnt he forget about his family when he slept with anushka???

second thing... what kind of a friend is Suri?? i am appalledOuch 

had it not been for Mona.. i wud have never even watched this show Cry

i really really hope n pray the CVs do not castrate her character by making her accept pradeep back in her life..Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalsevakshivani003swethasyam08Priyank.ani_gr

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

thnx for the update swetha

the suhasi slapping scene doesn seem to me that much powerful as i was expecting it

and more on dat i never expected suri to help him out 

and really pradeep ws js caring for his job not about his family and al

bechaari mona loves pradeep like mad and trusts him blindly dat she even scolded suhasi

for doubting pradeep Cry  Cry

i was bout to cry when mona and suhasi's convo was goin on Cry Cry

thnx once again for the update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalswethasyam08ani_grPriyank.

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I hate Pradeep. He's too much of a loser. Its always easy to blame the other woman but Pradeep bhi kam nahi hai. I sooo wish Mona ditches him and eventually ends up with Vineet! He is at least a man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I am so ready for the stupid secret to be revealed.. How much they drag it for??? I am more interested in mona's reaction after the secret is revealed??? Will she forgive prateep after what he did?? Please let's get the secret out its really trying my patience

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

I hate Pradeep. He's too much of a loser. Its always easy to blame the other woman but Pradeep bhi kam nahi hai. I sooo wish Mona ditches him and eventually ends up with Vineet! He is at least a man.

That's what I thought the audacity of this guy to come home and yell at his mother and wife like that after what he did.. That was just painful to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.