Saath Nibhaana Saathiya News
HOME  SHOWS  SAATH NIBHAANA SAATHIYA  NEWS  Baa decides to go for a division
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Baa decides to go for a division

like   5  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Hetal and Kokila are stunned with Baa's decision to divide the property. They never imagined that their trivial fights can trigger such a big decisoin. But, Baa has got a motive behind this.

Our source from Saath Nibhana Saathiya  tells us, "Baa has decided to end the clash between devrani-jethani by dividing the property. She has a larger plan in mind by doing so." 

Although Gopi knows that the partition is not for real but a fake one, she is still disheartened to witness it. She says "I pray to god that mummyji and kakiji stand united to stop this division so that Baa is convinced."

Kokila who is still in a state of shock says, "We all have been living happily under one roof and I never ever wished to stay separately. I wish even mota bhabhi understands this and we are able to sort out our differences."

Baa says, "I hope my plan works and Hetal and Kokila bau patch up because they are the pillar of Modi house". 

Will Baa's plan of bringing Hetal and Kokila work? Will Rashi work in unison with Gopi and Baa to execute their plan or she has something else running in her mind? To find out watch, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Mon-Fri, 9 pm. 

Nayi Soch- Our family is God's most precious gift to us, don't you think so? The Modi family has always showcased itself as an epitome of love and support. Do you have any suggestions for joint families like this? Do send in your stories to us at teamstarplus@starplus.in. We will publish them here. You can also share your personal stories/ anecdotes in our comments section.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiine__Precious_GiNa_kavya-AmalAziz-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MereMahiyaa.

Nadiine_ Goldie
Nadiine_
Nadiine_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank

MereMahiyaa.

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing. This is a nice thought to be copied in our lives.

MereMahiyaa.

GiNa_kavya IF-Dazzler
GiNa_kavya
GiNa_kavya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dearSmile

MereMahiyaa.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top