Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: same value, different appearance (Page 3)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

i am certain gopi is going to feel insecure coz right now her confidence is at an all time low..she feels the happiest and the most precious moment in her life is not even worth remembering for ahem..

and i am also certain that ahem loves gopi...so even if anita is not negative her return will have a negative impact atleast for gopi...and ahem in the beginning may fail to do the right thing becoz of his guilt of jilting anita...

the good thing is ahem will finally be pushed to be more vocal about his feelings towards gopi...right now he is not making a move (atleast consciously..forget the bhang induced holi milan) coz she does not seem to be comfortable around him..but if she starts moving away further becoz of anita he is going to panic and wont hold himself back...

not sure if i made any sense!Ouch

loved your post btw!Star

Much appreciated.

@ bold - You have raised a very important point. Not only is she already hurting as Ahem does not remember their wonderful time together (this would be her best time ever in her life), having just gone through emotional turmoil with the near separation of the family, Gopi is at an all time low. She has already distanced herself from Ahem now she could totally clam up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Swasthi it is a fantastic postClap

now there is no question of if Ahem loves gopi or not... because we all know he loves her,,for which words were not let out...

so how does it change their relation - very drastically i would say

- Ahem and Gopi are in a kind of loop... she thinks he does not love her, he thinks she is not comfortable and hiding her pain from him... this could go on for ages to come,,,

- Anitha coming back... will definitely confuse Ahem with all sorts of emotions and gopi will be deep down in misunderstandings...
- i really don't want Ahem to compare and analyze and decide ...

- i think with Anitha as catalyst... Ahem's feelings  will come to the fore that he in fact loves gopi ...and . he will not compare oh gopi is good or anita is bad...and decide if he loves gopi or not...the already existing feelings will come out in words...

- gopi going to the level of sacrificing her love for his happiness, will trigger ahem to confess his love ...not because she is sacrificing her love for him... but he will not let her go and want to be with her,,.. only because he loves her and that is where Ahem Modis' love isSmile

Well said Munni.

It will be best should Anita be the catalyst to propel Ahem's love. This will bring about a decisive move from Ahem into verbalising just what he feeling inside to Gopi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadNihira-fan

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

i was postive before reading ur post but now i am more Smile

This is really fantastic.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

And swasthi comes in with the million dollar question! For me the answer is simple. Aham was infatuated with anita. And she would have made him an ideal trophy wife. Aham loves gopi with every fibre of his being. He will never let go of the one person his heart has chosen for him to spend the rest of his life with. The journey may be rocky. But the fate of our golden couple is to grow old together.

Well put Ashwin.

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

awesome post swasthi and wonderful posts by everybody in this thread...ahem loves gopi with every fibre of his being and anithas entry might just be the push he needs to communicate with gopi and be more assertive...

Much appreciated Varshu.

This would be the best thing forward for Ahem - looking for to the coming episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

awesome post!very interesting topic!
i think anita's return will do good for gohem..ahem will realize that he never loved anita.. what he had with anita was just an infatuation where as gopi is the true love of his life.

My pleasure Nihira.

Well said by yourself too. This is the jolt that Ahem needed to move forward in his relationship with Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amalaziz

wowww... loved ur post!! fantastic!

Thanks so much.
thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala