Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: same value, different appearance (Page 2)

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
And swasthi comes in with the million dollar question! For me the answer is simple. Aham was infatuated with anita. And she would have made him an ideal trophy wife. Aham loves gopi with every fibre of his being. He will never let go of the one person his heart has chosen for him to spend the rest of his life with. The journey may be rocky. But the fate of our golden couple is to grow old together.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad5cents-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanswasthivarshu27Justlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

res

*edited*

Good post Swasthi.

I think Ahem has come long way since he was with Anita. The last flash back he had of her was on his birthday last year, almost a year ago. Since then many things have changed between Gopi and Ahem.

As Ahem himself said the other day after he saw the Holi photo, he feels a change inside him, it is unfamiliar but a good change.

I don't even think he will compare one with the other but even if he does it makes no difference, he is head over heels in love with his wife.

This will only bring his realizion of the fact that what he thought he was love when he was with Anita was really not love but infatuation. He was in love with the idea of love.

Ahem has too many minus points about Anita in his mind. First and the important one is he has not forgotten the way she insulted Koki and the other is what her brother did to his sister in name of revenge. There is no way he would want to be with her and hurt his mom.

On the other hand Gopi has made a place for herself in his heart slowly, and he has many positive about her in his mind. Most important Gopi and Koki's relationship that he has witnessed with his own eyes.

There is nothing left to choose, the choice is already made, it is only the matter of letting everyone know what his choice is.

Thanks Shilpa.

Agreeably so for all your points raised.

@ bold, the show gives the impression that it has reached a point of clarity where matters of the heart for Ahem is concerned. Now all that is left to do is is for him to express what he feels and wants.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanvarshu27Justlikethat1

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
awesome post swasthi and wonderful posts by everybody in this thread...ahem loves gopi with every fibre of his being and anithas entry might just be the push he needs to communicate with gopi and be more assertive...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanswasthiJustlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

res

Fantastic post Swasthi...I think Ahem has come a long way. I don't think he really loved Anita, it was just the idea of her being the perfect arm candy for a man in his position. He never really considered how she would fit into his life at home. Now that he sees how Gopi has taken over his family life and how she has become an important part of it, he knows now there is no one better suited to be a Modi bahu than Gopi. He is going to be a little insecure when she shows up...but not because he still has feelings for her, but because he does not want his life disrupted now. 

Fantabulous post and loved your points and questions...I hope I made sense Embarrassed

You are welcome Rupal.

@ bold - Ahem is a routine creature who is set in his ways. He likes his tea at set times, have his things taken care of and when he wants something it is given / located for him. Gopi has made his life a breeze. He loves his lifestyle that has been created.

Will he one day ask his mum the reasons for her selecting Gopi as her bahu? She did once offer to tell him after Nani left when she was adamant for Gopi to stay.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanJustlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa2

wow res 

My pleasure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
awesome post!very interesting topic!
i think anita's return will do good for gohem..ahem will realize that he never loved anita.. what he had with anita was just an infatuation where as gopi is the true love of his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-swasthi

-AmalAziz- IF-Rockerz
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
wowww... loved ur post!! fantastic!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Swasthi.. What an awesome postClap
And so many questions that we will get answers as the track moves on..

Things we do know.

- Aham loves Gopi. He may not have told her that but he does. 
- Gopi does not think Aham loves her. She feels she is unloved still.
- Aham is basically a good person. He was guilty when he had to jilt Anitha for his mom. If she comes back I think he will feel guilty again.. for hurting her.

So the upcoming track will I am hoping bring closure to all the above. Aham's confession + total realization, Gopi's faith and belief and her dream of Aham's love coming true and finally Aham's closure for his past guilt.

I hope closure now because, I do not want them both to continue in the same vein for the times to come. Gopi deserves his confession and he will not confess until he thinks she is comfortable. Gopi will not be comfortable as she has lost all hope and this is now a vicious cycle. 
I am hoping Anitha breaks this and her entry brings the emotions to the peak making Aham look deeply at what he feels for Gopi
Although a comparison between the girls is not really to my taste, I think it becomes unavoidable. Again, it may not be Aham but Gopi herself who compares herself to Anitha and comes up with the decision that Aham is more compatible with her. It will be an epitome of her sacrifice.. Will she sacrifice without a fight, I hope not.. I hope she does fight even if it a little. 
I am sure though that Aham will fight for her. How soon is the question. The upcoming episodes are going to be the rockiest yet in GoHem relationship.
During the initial days it was Anitha's memory that Aham clung to.. But he was able to forget her till now.. Now that the reality comes crashing again, will Aham be able to face his past with confidence? I hope he does. But I think he is going to falter initially and learn from that. When I mean falter, I mean falter in making himself clear not falter in his love for GopiBig smile

A very interesting time for this beautiful realtionshipTongue

My pleasure Harini.

You have hit on the key points - closure,  Ahem reflecting deeply and the start of a beautiful relationship.

The complicated character of Ahem has been peeled layer by layer through the show. He is still complicated in thought as he has not yet expressed himself yet his actions are getting clearer and truer as time goes by. Through this upcoming experience he will learn new things about himself that he may have thought never existed. It is within this that he may realise the beautiful relationship he has.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1

Go to top