Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

GAUTAM GETS TO ANGRY !!!!

nsancy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
GAUTAM GETS SO ANGRY AND STARTS TO BE SO MEAN AND HE ALWAYS FIGHTS WITH SAHIL FOR NOE REASON DON'T U AGREE!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well a lot of the times theres some reason like when thulsi is talking non-sense. i can undwertsnad why that would piss him off, but hwe does seem to have some issues with sahil, maybe because Sahil and Thulsi have the kind of relationship that he wanted with thulsi and he resents Sahil for this. The current Shail doesn't show it but the guy who used to play Sahil made his love for Thulsi clear, but that was when Sahil had more screen time and dialodge.

Ruhi thumbnail

i agree that most of the time gautum gets angry cuz he misunderstands, but some times he's just acting stupid. he hates sahil cuz he has a better relationship wid tulsi n ppl always compare them. he even hates karan n doesn't think of him as his bro. but i have 2 admit after karan i think gautum is the hottest. i like the old sahil better.

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
yup!! i totally agree....he's such a lozer and self-centered
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreed, he gets agrivated without knowing the truth
Canadian Angel thumbnail
ya, i also agree he's an idiot! 
Zahir2k2 thumbnail
Well there are people like that in the world(Gautam).  Ansh was too evil, Karan si too good.  Well he has bene away from his mother most of his life so he doens't really have hte relationship that karan and other guys have.  THe guy that is pissing me off in this show is Mihir...
desi_pryde thumbnail
gautum needs to think b4 he says or does sumthin..jst lyk when he took his whole family n left shantineketan. 😕
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Singh23

well a lot of the times theres some reason like when thulsi is talking non-sense. i can undwertsnad why that would piss him off, but hwe does seem to have some issues with sahil, maybe because Sahil and Thulsi have the kind of relationship that he wanted with thulsi and he resents Sahil for this. The current Shail doesn't show it but the guy who used to play Sahil made his love for Thulsi clear, but that was when Sahil had more screen time and dialodge.

NO!I DONT AGREE!TULSI NEVER SPEAKS NON-SENSE!😃SHE HAS NEVER BLAMED GAUTHAM BEFORE!SHE HAS ALWAYS FORGIVEN HIM!BUT HE IS NOT UNDERSTANDING HIS OWN MOM!😭STUPID!N NOW HE IS SHOUTING AT SAHIL!😭