Madan singh suggests anandi's remarriage

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
New Promo:  Madan singh sees asha and abhishek in the fields romancing... goes there with a bunch of people ... next shot is madan singh in the badi haveli describing all this to dadisa, bhairon and sumitra.  All in shock.

(This part is not shown... but I think someone of the singh family suggests that asha marry abhishek because they are in love)...

Next shot is madan singh going ballistic and saying " why asha? why dont you get your bahu anandi married to abhishek?"

All in shock 😲😲😲

Anandi in shock 😲😲😲😲😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah right !

Abhishek has a voice too ! He's no kid who can be promised a candy to suck on and expected to stay quiet while his shaadi to "whoever" lasts.

Abhishek has a voice and Anandi has an even more clearer one. These two will shut Madan Singh up in no time.
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
maybe asha and abhishek elope back to jaipur,  leaving the hospital and jayetsar behind. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
hooked-- my point was not that madan singh would be successful in uniting abhishek and anandi.

I meant that this is where the seed of anandi's remarriage is introduced to the family.
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shameless and jobless jagya will come to look after jetsar hospital

Good Promo!!  At last Madan Singh did it! Else i wonder how long the Singh's plan to keep Anandi single. Abhishek and Asha will soon be married and a new guy will be introduced for Anandi...if not now , a year laterπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: tinoo

hooked-- my point was not that madan singh would be successful in uniting abhishek and anandi.

I meant that this is where the seed of anandi's remarriage is introduced to the family.

@ blue - Absolutely!! I wasn't even thinking about Asha, Abhishek... guess this is how Anandi's re-marriage topic will be started!!
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anandi will squash all such efforts. Currently she is seething with rage and humiliation. She can't think positively about marriage for herself at ALL.
Originally posted by: hooked

Anandi will squash all such efforts. Currently she is seething with rage and humiliation. She can't think positively about marriage for herself at ALL.

Hooked , did u realize that u r squashing all my hopes by saying this?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I hope she  moves on πŸ˜’
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi should get married to some one