Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118

Originally posted by sgumi82

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by purvimehta

but Siddhi's acting was too much over the top today. Too much overacting.
LOL Can't believe that from no acting... Siddhi has gone to overacting...Clap Kuch zyada hi acting workshops kar liye.. Wink

today when siddhi was like will faint in any moment her eyes and she was doing total overacting

LOL...i agree but still i love siddhi...so kya kare..dil ke haal pe majboor hoon.Wink
LOL

arrey di i love siddhi u love ur kunu na mujhse meri siddhi mat cheeno LOLLOL

beta i love my kunu very much...tere saath reh reh ke...mei bhi siddhi se pyar karne lagi...ab isme mei kya karu. Nahi chinungi siddhi ko tumse..tere saath rehkar usko dekhungi...Wink

awww thank u di ya u can surely like her but she is mine Embarrassed

tumne suna hi hoga naa transitive property...
uske hisab se ..

siddhi tumhari hei...tu meri ho...so huyi na siddhi meri bhi...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy118_RiDdHi

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

LOL

Good post purvi. Missed u here yesterday...kal se cv's r testing our patience. Waise just for the sake of IPL..and trying to get TRP's...dragging an already dragged track is meaningless. Is case mei aur kuch bacha hi nahi to drag...aisa karne se ..it lost its beauty. Making the realistic part..to go illogical..and making no sense at all.
Hum audience ke paas bhi dimak hota hei...plzz cv's yeh jaan lo aap...hum bhi soch sakthe hei..aisa nahi ki aap kuch bhi dikhayenge aur hum ha ha ha karte dekhenge. The way u r dealing the episodes..u r loosing ur audience..so a kind request...plzz kindly understand that everything ans situation has a limit..so being in a limit is alwayzz healthy.

purvi lagtha hei u r veryy frustrated..can totally understand as im also in the same state.

Savi yaar, kya bolu, pura mood off kar diya hai..In the morning if was actually going to PM you to ask you how I could make a VM. I was listening to wonderful tonight song and thought about making a vm on Siddhi and Kunal's wonderful moments but alas, after watching today's episode I am full of rage and anger. kya kuch bhi utha ke dikha dete hai...I actually don't believe Samir Soni has no objection about the way the whole court case has been handledAngry

Hey darling.. i totally understand ...hum sab bhi naraz hei Cv's se...pur unke wajah se u being low profile...acchi baat nahi. cv's ki galti ki saza humein kyun de rahi ho tum. We are here who wait to hear ur go on the daily episodes...
wow u making a VM..great yaar..chalo vm's ke saath hi hamare din katenge ab.
Shayad kal ka episode thada better hoga...rohit is going to backfire thakrals..
i hope cv's phirse koi twist na leke aaye ismei..varna co-operation mei non co-operation hojayega.

Thanks Savi,
I will try and post every day unless Cvs do something in the near future episodes because of which I decide to take sanyaas from the moh maaya bhari zindaagi..LOLLOL. I would still love to make a vm, but you need to teach me how? I like the song wonderful tonight and the scene that comes to my mind is when Kunal and Siddhi get ready to go to Vineet's party. those were the days...everything was so light and fresh back then...Embarrassed. Now its just not tolerableAngry

sure nything for u dear. Will tell u how to do it. Wow thatz an awesome song. Seriously oct-nov-dec were the episodes. But still i hope for the same passion to come after this court track. u know naa..mei sinal ko kaha dekhna chahti hoon..tab thak hope karti rahungii...Embarrassed

di again bedroom pata hain humein
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nancy1996

but Siddhi's acting was too much over the top today. Too much overacting.
LOL Can't believe that from no acting... Siddhi has gone to overacting...Clap Kuch zyada hi acting workshops kar liye.. Wink

today when siddhi was like will faint in any moment her eyes and she was doing total overacting

LOL...i agree but still i love siddhi...so kya kare..dil ke haal pe majboor hoon.Wink
LOL

arrey di i love siddhi u love ur kunu na mujhse meri siddhi mat cheeno LOLLOL

beta i love my kunu very much...tere saath reh reh ke...mei bhi siddhi se pyar karne lagi...ab isme mei kya karu. Nahi chinungi siddhi ko tumse..tere saath rehkar usko dekhungi...Wink

awww thank u di ya u can surely like her but she is mine Embarrassed

tumne suna hi hoga naa transitive property...
uske hisab se ..

siddhi tumhari hei...tu meri ho...so huyi na siddhi meri bhi...LOL

ya perfectly rite siddhi meri - main aapki - so indirectly siddhi aapki bhi hui LOLTongue

sgumi82

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

LOL

Good post purvi. Missed u here yesterday...kal se cv's r testing our patience. Waise just for the sake of IPL..and trying to get TRP's...dragging an already dragged track is meaningless. Is case mei aur kuch bacha hi nahi to drag...aisa karne se ..it lost its beauty. Making the realistic part..to go illogical..and making no sense at all.
Hum audience ke paas bhi dimak hota hei...plzz cv's yeh jaan lo aap...hum bhi soch sakthe hei..aisa nahi ki aap kuch bhi dikhayenge aur hum ha ha ha karte dekhenge. The way u r dealing the episodes..u r loosing ur audience..so a kind request...plzz kindly understand that everything ans situation has a limit..so being in a limit is alwayzz healthy.

purvi lagtha hei u r veryy frustrated..can totally understand as im also in the same state.

Savi yaar, kya bolu, pura mood off kar diya hai..In the morning if was actually going to PM you to ask you how I could make a VM. I was listening to wonderful tonight song and thought about making a vm on Siddhi and Kunal's wonderful moments but alas, after watching today's episode I am full of rage and anger. kya kuch bhi utha ke dikha dete hai...I actually don't believe Samir Soni has no objection about the way the whole court case has been handledAngry

Hey darling.. i totally understand ...hum sab bhi naraz hei Cv's se...pur unke wajah se u being low profile...acchi baat nahi. cv's ki galti ki saza humein kyun de rahi ho tum. We are here who wait to hear ur go on the daily episodes...
i hope cv's phirse koi twist na leke aaye ismei..varna co-operation mei non co-operation hojayega.

Thanks Savi,
I will try and post every day unless Cvs do something in the near future episodes because of which I decide to take sanyaas from the moh maaya bhari zindaagi..LOLLOL. I would still love to make a vm, but you need to teach me how? I like the song wonderful tonight and the scene that comes to my mind is when Kunal and Siddhi get ready to go to Vineet's party. those were the days...everything was so light and fresh back then...Embarrassed. Now its just not tolerableAngry

sure nything for u dear. Will tell u how to do it. Wow thatz an awesome song. Seriously oct-nov-dec were the episodes. But still i hope for the same passion to come after this court track. u know naa..mei sinal ko kaha dekhna chahti hoon..tab thak hope karti rahungii...Embarrassed

LOLLOL..kya baat hei...mujhe bahut acchi tarah se jaan gayi ab tu ...Wink
LOL
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

LOL

Thanks Savi,

LOLLOL..kya baat hei...mujhe bahut acchi tarah se jaan gayi ab tu ...Wink
LOL

ya apni badi behena ko jaan gayi aapka toh ek hee sapna hain sinal in bd kyun LOLWink

sgumi82

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
beta..filhal..ek hi mission..they reach BR..uske baad ..mei kya chahungi batana zaruri hei...izzat se bol rahi hoon unko BR mei chod de..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehtaShehnaz.K

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simi.

Purvi tumhare kucch kadardaan baithe haiLOL, so do post every day...and indeed it was a pathetic episode today..I skipped yesterday's episode first time in the history ever since I started watching Parichay as it promised nothing new on friday...and today too watched aadha adhoora episode, skipping scenes in between...this case was handled so badly that I wish they juss end it in next two days, before it takes a toll on Parichay overall and it lose its viewers...I didnt like Keerti's acting either...

only the precap promised some hope today...after this case...please show some khushiyan...but I am damn sure...they will start showing Veena yelling Ananad Anand full time...the very next day this case ends...

Thank you Simi,
As usual, you are very kind to meWink. I did the same, watched it in glimpses...I could actually feel my blood boiling hearing Thakrals bhashaan. Inside, I was thinking abb aayega Kunal tabb ayega Kunal...but aaya bhi toh freeze point ke liye...I wasnt to keen on Siddhi anyway, woh court aakar karti bhi kya? infact, kya kar liya usne? haan Kunal ki thodi jyaada sympathy mil jaayegi...bichaari meri biwi mere liye kitni pareshaan ho gayi...I bet after hearing those aunties at the dhaba and witnessing whatever Siddhi is doing for him, he will still not realize her love for him...and yes, Veena..now thats definitely not something I am looking forward too...We desperately need some light moments in Parichay now...

aur jab Kunal aaya to aisa toofan laya sabne peeche palat ke dekhaLOL...or may be his footstepes makes so much sound ke sab ne peeche mud ke dekha... aur court mein aake Siddhi ne wahi ghase pite dialogue to maar diye "mere pati nirdosh hai" ... but I guess as a member Bharo said that she might have a deal with Rohit that she wont talk about him kidnapping her...but he would have to give gawahi against Richa for it...so this way... they will show her mahaan later...and yes this will definitely impress Kunal that meri biwi ne mere liye kya kucch nahi kiya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82purvimehta

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Purvi tumhare kucch kadardaan baithe haiLOL, so do post every day...and indeed it was a pathetic episode today..I skipped yesterday's episode first time in the history ever since I started watching Parichay as it promised nothing new on friday...and today too watched aadha adhoora episode, skipping scenes in between...this case was handled so badly that I wish they juss end it in next two days, before it takes a toll on Parichay overall and it lose its viewers...I didnt like Keerti's acting either...

only the precap promised some hope today...after this case...please show some khushiyan...but I am damn sure...they will start showing Veena yelling Ananad Anand full time...the very next day this case ends...

Thank you Simi,
As usual, you are very kind to meWink. I did the same, watched it in glimpses...I could actually feel my blood boiling hearing Thakrals bhashaan. Inside, I was thinking abb aayega Kunal tabb ayega Kunal...but aaya bhi toh freeze point ke liye...I wasnt to keen on Siddhi anyway, woh court aakar karti bhi kya? infact, kya kar liya usne? haan Kunal ki thodi jyaada sympathy mil jaayegi...bichaari meri biwi mere liye kitni pareshaan ho gayi...I bet after hearing those aunties at the dhaba and witnessing whatever Siddhi is doing for him, he will still not realize her love for him...and yes, Veena..now thats definitely not something I am looking forward too...We desperately need some light moments in Parichay now...

aur jab Kunal aaya to aisa toofan laya sabne peeche palat ke dekhaLOL...or may be his footstepes makes so much sound ke sab ne peeche mud ke dekha... aur court mein aake Siddhi ne wahi ghase pite dialogue to maar diye "mere pati nirdosh hai" ... but I guess as a member Bharo said that she might have a deal with Rohit that she wont talk about him kidnapping her...but he would have to give gawahi against Richa for it...so this way... they will show her mahaan later...and yes this will definitely impress Kunal that meri biwi ne mere liye kya kucch nahi kiya...

Simi...ab siddhi mahaan and all that ...Bhagwaann...waise it was known fact ki siddhi hi bachayegi apne pati ko...can't take this mahaan track yaar... pak gaye is track se.

purvimehta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index