India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Another Tamaashaa!!! (Page 2)

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Good post purvi. Missed u here yesterday...kal se cv's r testing our patience. Waise just for the sake of IPL..and trying to get TRP's...dragging an already dragged track is meaningless. Is case mei aur kuch bacha hi nahi to drag...aisa karne se ..it lost its beauty. Making the realistic part..to go illogical..and making no sense at all.
Hum audience ke paas bhi dimak hota hei...plzz cv's yeh jaan lo aap...hum bhi soch sakthe hei..aisa nahi ki aap kuch bhi dikhayenge aur hum ha ha ha karte dekhenge. The way u r dealing the episodes..u r loosing ur audience..so a kind request...plzz kindly understand that everything ans situation has a limit..so being in a limit is alwayzz healthy.

purvi lagtha hei u r veryy frustrated..can totally understand as im also in the same state.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehta

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by sandy118

hi jaan kaha gayab the par 1st part thakral waala was ewww to watch aur woh saamne wala lawyer bakwaas hwz u but ending achi lagi though again suspence tan ta dhan nnn

Hi Ridzzi, I thought I would maintain a low profile now as people would need a break from me and my not so entertaining posts. but what to do, I couldnt handle my frustrations and anger on my own. so, here I am, in the name of Siddhi and Kunal, in my very famous banterer  moodLOL. I did not like today's episode one bit. I rather they not show it then showing this carpAngry
Purvi tumhare kucch kadardaan baithe haiLOL, so do post every day...and indeed it was a pathetic episode today..I skipped yesterday's episode first time in the history ever since I started watching Parichay as it promised nothing new on friday...and today too watched aadha adhoora episode, skipping scenes in between...this case was handled so badly that I wish they juss end it in next two days, before it takes a toll on Parichay overall and it lose its viewers...I didnt like Keerti's acting either...

only the precap promised some hope today...after this case...please show some khushiyan...but I am damn sure...they will start showing Veena yelling Ananad Anand full time...the very next day this case ends...

purvimehta

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgumi82

Good post purvi. Missed u here yesterday...kal se cv's r testing our patience. Waise just for the sake of IPL..and trying to get TRP's...dragging an already dragged track is meaningless. Is case mei aur kuch bacha hi nahi to drag...aisa karne se ..it lost its beauty. Making the realistic part..to go illogical..and making no sense at all.
Hum audience ke paas bhi dimak hota hei...plzz cv's yeh jaan lo aap...hum bhi soch sakthe hei..aisa nahi ki aap kuch bhi dikhayenge aur hum ha ha ha karte dekhenge. The way u r dealing the episodes..u r loosing ur audience..so a kind request...plzz kindly understand that everything ans situation has a limit..so being in a limit is alwayzz healthy.

purvi lagtha hei u r veryy frustrated..can totally understand as im also in the same state.

Savi yaar, kya bolu, pura mood off kar diya hai..In the morning if was actually going to PM you to ask you how I could make a VM. I was listening to wonderful tonight song and thought about making a vm on Siddhi and Kunal's wonderful moments but alas, after watching today's episode I am full of rage and anger. kya kuch bhi utha ke dikha dete hai...I actually don't believe Samir Soni has no objection about the way the whole court case has been handledAngry
Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

oops double post...Smile

Edited by Simi. - 10 April 2012 at 11:59am

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

but Siddhi's acting was too much over the top today. Too much overacting.
LOLLOLLOLLOL Can't believe that from no acting... Siddhi has gone to overacting...Clap Kuch zyada hi acting workshops kar liye.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehtaSimi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

oops double post...Smile

penalty ... additional 50 questions...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehtaSimi.

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

Originally posted by sandy118

hi jaan kaha gayab the par 1st part thakral waala was ewww to watch aur woh saamne wala lawyer bakwaas hwz u but ending achi lagi though again suspence tan ta dhan nnn

Hi Ridzzi, I thought I would maintain a low profile now as people would need a break from me and my not so entertaining posts. but what to do, I couldnt handle my frustrations and anger on my own. so, here I am, in the name of Siddhi and Kunal, in my very famous banterer  moodLOL. I did not like today's episode one bit. I rather they not show it then showing this carpAngry
Purvi tumhare kucch kadardaan baithe haiLOL, so do post every day...and indeed it was a pathetic episode today..I skipped yesterday's episode first time in the history ever since I started watching Parichay as it promised nothing new on friday...and today too watched aadha adhoora episode, skipping scenes in between...this case was handled so badly that I wish they juss end it in next two days, before it takes a toll on Parichay overall and it lose its viewers...I didnt like Keerti's acting either...

only the precap promised some hope today...after this case...please show some khushiyan...but I am damn sure...they will start showing Veena yelling Ananad Anand full time...the very next day this case ends...

Thank you Simi,
As usual, you are very kind to meWink. I did the same, watched it in glimpses...I could actually feel my blood boiling hearing Thakrals bhashaan. Inside, I was thinking abb aayega Kunal tabb ayega Kunal...but aaya bhi toh freeze point ke liye...I wasnt to keen on Siddhi anyway, woh court aakar karti bhi kya? infact, kya kar liya usne? haan Kunal ki thodi jyaada sympathy mil jaayegi...bichaari meri biwi mere liye kitni pareshaan ho gayi...I bet after hearing those aunties at the dhaba and witnessing whatever Siddhi is doing for him, he will still not realize her love for him...and yes, Veena..now thats definitely not something I am looking forward too...We desperately need some light moments in Parichay now...

Simi.

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

but Siddhi's acting was too much over the top today. Too much overacting.
LOL Can't believe that from no acting... Siddhi has gone to overacting...Clap Kuch zyada hi acting workshops kar liye.. Wink

Couldnt agree more...LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index