purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118

Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by sks18

@ Purvi: You seem to be disappointed a lot by the episode that got aired on Tuesday...
It was indeed a filler which once again prooved that Parichay is not meant to be seen by applying brain.

However, I would like to request you to kindly carry on writing some awesome shayari of your's because I'm sure it would lighten up your mood & we too would get something to cheer about...specially with so much of crap being shown in Parichay these days.. Smile

<font color="#ff0000">Aww...thank you so much for liking it. by the way, dont call them shaayri..they are too amateur to be called as shaayriLOLLOL. I wrote some romantic ones thinking that confession is not far away. I will certainly write more. keep reading it and commenting on it. I am very disappointed because my expectations were not met. I guess its just a moment and once they show something tolerable, I will be back to normal. but you kind of made my day remembering my writing and I started to think that they are now like Kunal's bhule bisre geetLOLLOL</font>

Hey Purvi, if ur writings are amateur to be called.as.shayaris then mine don't even exist..

They are way too good than old songs as personally, I'm not a big fan of them...but.really enjoy reading your
writings!!

Thank you so much...I am literally cheesing!! watch out for more today!! I am over the moon and celebrating the end of this dramatic court caseLOL

arrey jaan kaha ghoom rahi ho waise i am more than happy
arrey aaj to mein hoon ramtaa jogi..DancingDancing

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandy118

@ Purvi: You seem to be disappointed a lot by the episode that got aired on Tuesday...
It was indeed a filler which once again prooved that Parichay is not meant to be seen by applying brain.

However, I would like to request you to kindly carry on writing some awesome shayari of your's because I'm sure it would lighten up your mood & we too would get something to cheer about...specially with so much of crap being shown in Parichay these days.. Smile

<font color="#ff0000">Aww...thank you so much for liking it. by the way, dont call them shaayri..they are too amateur to be called as shaayriLOLLOL. I wrote some romantic ones thinking that confession is not far away. I will certainly write more. keep reading it and commenting on it. I am very disappointed because my expectations were not met. I guess its just a moment and once they show something tolerable, I will be back to normal. but you kind of made my day remembering my writing and I started to think that they are now like Kunal's bhule bisre geetLOLLOL</font>

Hey Purvi, if ur writings are amateur to be called.as.shayaris then mine don't even exist..

They are way too good than old songs as personally, I'm not a big fan of them...but.really enjoy reading your
writings!!

Thank you so much...I am literally cheesing!! watch out for more today!! I am over the moon and celebrating the end of this dramatic court caseLOL

arrey jaan kaha ghoom rahi ho waise i am more than happy
arrey aaj to mein hoon ramtaa jogi..DancingDancing

@ - ramta jogi - ROFL add me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index