India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Another Tamaashaa!!!

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
why not just stop airing your programme, when the IPL is on? utter nonsense and a yet another filler episodeAngryAngry. Mr. Thakral, in her 30 years career, has never seen a lawyer getting kidnapped. Common Mr. India's famous lawyer, you open newspapers every morning and there it is full of kidnappings and murders of IPS officers and Lawyers...Angry. What did he say, which he has not said in the court before? "judge saab, Kunal doshi hai aur usse sakht se sakht sajaa milni chahiye" . The new defence lawyerAngry, what a nonsense, your first case and you cant even speak properly just because some Thakral is fighting against you. I can understand nervousness but atleast stand there and say something that would make sense to think that you studied LLBAngry.Shame in the name of your profession. Kunal, how on the earth can you not tell, what your wife looks like from behind?? do you not know that your wife's hair isnt that long?LOL. I am sorry Siddhi fans, but Siddhi's acting was too much over the top today. Too much overacting. All in all its a disgrace that CVs cant bring a logical end to this ever confusing melodrama. Angry

The only saviour being the precap where Rohit kind of declares that Kunal is innocent. unless, there is a hidden motive behind his confession tomorrow. Here's hoping that tomorrow this court case will see a logical end and the CVs would have better tracks to show in the near future. baaki abb its really getting on nerves. Please CVs, do not test our patience and neglect the entertainment criteria of the drama. otherwise, I cant speak of all but you will lose a loyal audience in me.
I apologize guys, If knowingly or unknowingly I have hurt anybody's feelings or sentiments. My blood started boiling after yesterdays episode itself and today, I just couldn't resist. I am just pouring my heart out which is now overflowing due to the boilWink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

amithuaditiaroraprajjuashuSCopper31mytrisgumi82bharosudi_4m_kolSimi.knrajishamrishrainbowgirlshumi.awesumsonia

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hi

i understand your frustration. 

yet to watch the episode, just read updates

the court case has indeed been handled so poorly, no sense and all dragging. i am just glad its going to end this week, hopefully tmrw. 

reg rohit tmrw, i feel he will give statement against witcha, case will close. kunal will win etc. this way he will get into raveena's good books again and maybe they will continue with vira rohit track too. i doubt rohit will go to jail now.

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchanasmytripurvimehtasgumi82Simi.

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hi jaan kaha gayab the par 1st part thakral waala was ewww to watch aur woh saamne wala lawyer bakwaas hwz u but ending achi lagi though again suspence tan ta dhan nnn

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82purvimehtaSimi.

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

the court case has indeed been handled so poorly, no sense and all dragging. i am just glad its going to end this week, hopefully tmrw. 

reg rohit tmrw, i feel he will give statement against witcha, case will close. kunal will win etc. this way he will get into raveena's good books again and maybe they will continue with vira rohit track too. i doubt rohit will go to jail now.

norzar

Honestly Noreen, I can understand when you have to drag something due to external pressures like IPL and all, but why not show some grace and dignity when you show all this...Drama can be enjoyable but not when you bend the facts to accommodate the way you want. sometimes, when I watch some of the scenes, I honestly think if the writers are even passionate about whatever they write or are they just making up stuff as they have to hand in scripts at a definite time. After knowing all about Rohit, if Raveena blindly falls for him again, its gonna be the most bizzare character I have ever known 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82

kasaf_ZGH Goldie
kasaf_ZGH
kasaf_ZGH

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
uff last two episodes were worthless. How could they show such illogical tracks? Cvs made a joke of such an important case. They focused on such an imp issue like male sexual harassment but ended with utter nonsense. From friday I thought of not watching monday episode but could not stop myself because of Kunal. Today I just watched glimpses of some scenes. Hope they end this case tomorrow and start another good track. If they have any problem of TRP due to IPL then stop airing new episodes but stop making mockery of our feeling.Angry

At last we will be able to see some romantic scenes.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82purvimehtaSimi.

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118

hi jaan kaha gayab the par 1st part thakral waala was ewww to watch aur woh saamne wala lawyer bakwaas hwz u but ending achi lagi though again suspence tan ta dhan nnn

Hi Ridzzi, I thought I would maintain a low profile now as people would need a break from me and my not so entertaining posts. but what to do, I couldnt handle my frustrations and anger on my own. so, here I am, in the name of Siddhi and Kunal, in my very famous banterer  moodLOL. I did not like today's episode one bit. I rather they not show it then showing this carpAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

Honestly Noreen, I can understand when you have to drag something due to external pressures like IPL and all, but why not show some grace and dignity when you show all this...Drama can be enjoyable but not when you bend the facts to accommodate the way you want. sometimes, when I watch some of the scenes, I honestly think if the writers are even passionate about whatever they write or are they just making up stuff as they have to hand in scripts at a definite time. After knowing all about Rohit, if Raveena blindly falls for him again, its gonna be the most bizzare character I have ever known 

they have indeed messed up the court case and its due to the dragging i think, cvs lost interest in it. if they would have shown the court case wrapped up within a month, it would have been better, but they left it over 3 months. they have missed out so many valid/technical points and it sure seems all ridiculous. 

only think i have liked is siddhi's kidnapping and gun shot. this lead to kunal's realisation and we got some beautiful scenes, other than that its been torturous. 

if ever they show a court case again i hope its done much more better and take care of more. 

reg raveena i doubt she will fall for rohit, she may talk to him etc, and vik may let her go to, but she will make the right decision and go with vik. 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehtaSimi.

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titlee90

uff last two episodes were worthless. How could they show such illogical tracks? Cvs made a joke of such an important case. They focused on such an imp issue like male sexual harassment but ended with utter nonsense. From friday I thought of not watching monday episode but could not stop myself because of Kunal. Today I just watched glimpses of some scenes. Hope they end this case tomorrow and start another good track. If they have any problem of TRP due to IPL then stop airing new episodes but stop making mockery of our feeling.Angry

At last we will be able to see some romantic scenes.Big smile

Ditto Titli, I remember, when the case started all were excited as Indian television was going to see such a serious and important topic for the very first time. If CVs would have handled it well, it could have been one of its kind ...but as usual utter disappointment. what happened to Siddhi's so called dialougue to Richa "Iss mardo se bhari adaalat mein, ek aurat dusri aurat ko beparda karegi"Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index