Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi VS Anita:: Prediction (Jumbled OS? perhaps)

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
You can see this as a jumbled up OS, coz i am kinda in a big rush but cant help writing this out :: One thing guys

just to be optimistic:

Gopi beat up Rashi who was only pretending to be Anita's ghost, who threatened to take Ahem away

what will Gopi do to the real deal here::: This is a different scenario where this time Ahem actually is not as he was before when Gopi beat up Rashi,

but just a thought: Gopi will threaten Anita not to come even a bit closer to Ahem , behind Ahem's back, and maybe Ahem overhers, and smiles lol, coz he will get to see possessive side of Gopi, perhaps (and CVs might use the GIaa latest real life misunderstanding with media experience and play  it on Gopi vs Anita

Also, i realy dont want Gopi to have to take any more steps towards Ahem, Gopi has always from day one of mariage arangement, been by heart dedicated to Ahem, .and has Loved him for an eternity with no expectations whatsoever

what i want to see is Ahem popping hisbaloony clouds and get a move on with Confessing,

misunderstandings will defi8nietly pop out, Gopi will definitely be hurt no doubt, i am sure we have all watched SNS this long to understand what will happen

But one thing i predict: is that towards the end of this track, Ahem will totally collapse in maybe guitl or something like that, He will KICK Anita out of his life, and will CONFESS TO GOPI this TIME

AS much as i dont want it this way, i wanted Gohem relation to progress without third person affecting:: but i guess CVs are thinkin otherwise, typical love triangle, but I hope Ahem has to do majority of the toil this time round:: and perhaps the first hug AWAITED: might be Ahem crying like GOpi when she cried and Ahem listened to her for first time during school track:: and Gopi consoling him, and priomising that she will stick by him by hook or crook, come rain or sunshine, Whatever Gopi promises to Ahem will not really matter coz it is true anyways, but will be essential to calm a crying Ahem

And Anita, i think this time Anita will really commit suicide

Oh AND my last part: FURTHER WORRIES

Anita + Rashi Combo VS Gopi ::: If this happens, motives are:: Rashi wanting to get back to GOpi and make Gopi suffer, Rashi wanting to get rid of Gopi jstu as Anita, Anita making deal with Rashi  that she will give Rashi all she wants just in return for helping Anita in kicking out Gopi

oh and not to forget, some OS/SS/FFs before in regard to Anita have mentioned a Kinjal-Anita Aliance v Gopi,

I will be more tensed, virtually sleepless if it is: Anita-Rashi-Urmila-Kinjal VS Gopi

But how about this, what if its

Anita-Rashi-Urmila-Kinjal-SAVITA lol  VS Gopi-Koki-hetal-Baa-All Modi House apart from Rashi
This bold scenario is ifall otehrs know proper about Anita, coz i haev doubts that Gopi will ask for anyones help, but either way, Koki will always be behind Gopi, so will Hetal (no matter how she is now)
Hmmm, this has turned into a wrestling VS rant :::::::

dont know , i think i should stop
whatever way, I see Gopi in the firing line BIG TIME

AND EDIT: HOw could i not put this in: Gopi has Kahna Ji on her side: WHO CAN HARM HER, NO ONE: she will be broken if worst comes to worts, but Kahna Ji will be the cure for her:: She jsut has to sit tight and brave this last storm till Ahem is sober after confession

Edited by Vinder90 - 10 April 2012 at 11:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree-neela-tamzin43GiNa_kavyaDhabu89varshu27--HANISA--

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i agree with u vinder...its time ahem toiled and worked hard for gopi...and the bonus would be ahem in tears and the gohem hug...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43--HANISA--

GiNa_kavya IF-Dazzler
GiNa_kavya
GiNa_kavya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Whoever is with Anita, surely Ahemji(and Kanhaji) is not with her. He got infatuated to Anita once. But he realised the meaning of true love only in Gopi.

I like to see this duo Anita-Rashi-Urmila-Kinjal  VS Strong Gopi Ahem Modi (strongness taught by Kokila Parag Modi)Smile in which all the four see the defeat in the hands  of Gopi, a gawar once upon a time

Edited by gohem_ka - 10 April 2012 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90--HANISA--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top