Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanchw

thnx again for d update! everyday wait for ur updates bumi its fun for me!
well coming to d point i hvnt ne interest to see triangle love story.. dear brij ji is very intelligent as v knw  krish is his new trick only, for d scary woman. but if cv ll show slowly pooja wid this krish😡 then i ll say pooja's love is not pure for brij. In coming epi wen pooja come to know brij is married...wht ll b her next step? i mean she ll leave brij n frgt him? there is compelled me to ask a question that how cld she forget? how much brij love her, he never hurt her , never in any circumstances. I knw he is lying to pooja n as a girl i cnt support or appreciate brij bt smetmes its hppnd in love. He can die for her, he said tht he cnt live widout her, n he promissed to pooja tht he ll tell abt their rltn after d election. Yes after luking 7th april epi he confused me😕. i believe if brija truly in love n now thy r couple thn how cld she fall in love wid othr man? i hope cv ll not show this track thn my intrst ll end. Tomorrow ll b a fun epi bcoz of G! flop show chalu rahega... m waiting wen brij ll confess d truth. he shld come out n tell it directly to pooja before ne misunderstanding creates.

Join the club my dear! ðŸ˜† This is precisely why the rest of us are banging our heads about that dratted 1st episode! 

Dargah Baba said that Pooja will only love Brij and be destroyed by that passion. Old lady said their jodi will always remain together. Brija are swearing eternal love for each other. Brij is taking wild risks and writing poetry for her. Pooja is fighting with her family. 

And she still talks about her pyaar ki dor with Krish in the 1st epi!

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?? ðŸ˜¡ Soch soch ke dimaag ka falooda ban gaya. 
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata2011

thks bumy...must say each episode keeps us guessing as to who Brij Bhushan Pandey is afterall...ufff...what an enigma...completely taken aback by the way he interrupts Shuklaji when he tells to keep a distance from Pooja for a few days and Pandeyji coolly changes the topic and asks when is Shamsher coming back...🤣...loved it...noone will ever come to know what BBP is all about...

and felt really sad with the distance growing b/w the sisters...😭...never should any sisters face this situation...
and in the precap Rahul looked absolutely dashing 😳...can't wait to watch the episode...where he is making Krish the new scapegoat

It's those damn aviators! Slip those on and we immediately forget what a lying cheater our pyaare Pandey jee can be! They should be illegal ðŸ˜†
Moniks_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL...SUPERLIKE your posts Bumi!!!
durum thumbnail
So here are things that annoy me from Episode 1:

- Why is Puja wearing so much heavy jewellry (like a newly married person)?

- Why is the house full of family pictures, but no family?

- Who is the "humare" in her pyaar ka dor.?

- Why is a Krish ka dor ka ek hissa 😡still with her?

-  When she calls BBP once he picks up, but whose are the other two phonecalls?

- Why is she not watching BBP's sabah on TV?  Why does he have to tell her he is in a sabah, does she not know him on a more closer basis anymore😭?

- Why are daddaji, Rangoli and Giridhar not at the samroh?

- Why does Arti apologize to Puja?

- Where is my bottle of Aspirin?
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
drum:
:all credit goes to brij and pooja aka rahul kammna that they both create such a fantastic chemistry on screen that make all of us fell in love with birja so hard that we cant take this fact ke pooja brij ko chor ke kisi aur se pyaar kar sakti hai.isn't it ajeeb ke we all know brij is already married he is lying with pooja he will hurt pooja but we still dont want to see pooja with someone else.and drum i dont think u need an aspirin u need a head massage with coconut oil u will be fine😆. Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
U knw..when Aart said all those to Pooja...i wasnt feeling sorry...i ws kinda like u deserve it..kindaa thing...right now Aarti is really pissed...but ur right she shud b more patient..lets see who wins "pooja meri hain " competition... 😆 Brij or AArti...ek aur contestant hain...focut mein..who doesnt knw wht he is fighting...Krish 😕 🤣 Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago
durum thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

U knw..when Aart said all those to Pooja...i wasnt feeling sorry...i ws kinda like u deserve it..kindaa thing...right now Aarti is really pissed...but ur right she shud b more patient..lets see who wins "pooja meri hain " competition... 😆 Brij or AArti...ek aur contestant hain...focut mein..who doesnt knw wht he is fighting...Krish 😕 🤣

Alpha - have you any idea whether they have an episode of SKBM tomorrow or not?
Tunasnah thumbnail
no skbm tomorrow😲dont give a heart attack to me .life ok is already treating this show very badly 'but why are they not showing it tommorow as lakshmi's wedding esp is not tommorw .this mean they only show skbm on monday and tuesday 😕may be they change time slot .
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
durum thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

no skbm tomorrow😲dont give a heart attack to me .life ok is already treating this show very badly 'but why are they not showing it tommorow as lakshmi's wedding esp is not tommorw .this mean they only show skbm on monday and tuesday 😕may be they change time slot .

The life ok site gave me a heart attack.  But there could be a mistake - who knows?

Tunasnah thumbnail
nop i just saw life ok web site and in that on wednesday skbm will be telecast on 9:40 pm.i notice a time change of amrit manthan timing .