Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: adits7

n m so glad to c u here...😃😃

aww..dear..roz ati hoon par like and comment nai karpati..like mujhe IF karne nahi deta and comment meri stressed out daily schedules karne nahi deti 😆😃 arrey waah yeh toh teri rhymes ki tarha hogaya..waah kya asr hua hai tere posts ka mujhpar 😳

aaj thode ache mood mein hoon..coz they epi. has made me all hyper.that's why commenting on many posts out of excitement..😆😊
😊
keep it up!

😃
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

aww..dear..roz ati hoon par like and comment nai karpati..like mujhe IF karne nahi deta and comment meri stressed out daily schedules karne nahi deti 😆😃 arrey waah yeh toh teri rhymes ki tarha hogaya..waah kya asr hua hai tere posts ka mujhpar 😳

aaj thode ache mood mein hoon..coz they epi. has made me all hyper.that's why commenting on many posts out of excitement..😆😊
😊
keep it up!

😃

m happy u did today...n abt i-f 'like' button prob i knw...i too face it a lot...

adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: throwingshadows

LOL AHAHH! your post was hilarious! 

u enjoyed it...??...thanx ya...😃
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice postwa ditsy!!!

n nice song tooo...

luved ASR...the way he luked at khushi  before sleeping...

n trust me...Swami luked...hot even in dat dirty- picture-vidya balan-red...shirt!!

i remembered dat katta churi wala emoti!!!😆

adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaughtyNihu

nice postwa ditsy!!!

n nice song tooo...

luved ASR...the way he luked at khushi  before sleeping...

n trust me...Swami luked...hot even in dat dirty- picture-vidya balan-red...shirt!!

i remembered dat katta churi wala emoti!!!😆

😆...we ll post d kata churi wala tomm...
😆
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dits.loved the post.as always hillirious..epi was v funny..filler for coming heated track..liked the end of epi as saw him clad in red shirt..red is meant for love that means,k khushi get succeed ..he wore love,,he accpted,..khushi ll b the one who ll bring his inner feelings out,.who ll take off his ASR mask..and make him wear love's mask
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Saraa.

dits.loved the post.as always hillirious..epi was v funny..filler for coming heated track..liked the end of epi as saw him clad in red shirt..red is meant for love that means,k khushi get succeed ..he wore love,,he accpted,..khushi ll b the one who ll bring his inner feelings out,.who ll take off his ASR mask..and make him wear love's mask

hmm lets c... m excited fr d cmin epis...😃
arshi_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love your posts, they are always funny, but omg when I read barun was #1 I was like what the, and then I had to go check and see for myself to believe it, I am so happy!!!!!!!!!! :)
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasha_forever16

Love your posts, they are always funny, but omg when I read barun was #1 I was like what the, and then I had to go check and see for myself to believe it, I am so happy!!!!!!!!!! :)

thanx dear fr lkin my post...n yep every1 is happy abt d ranking..tw..😊
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I burst out laughing again and again, reading your post.. I'm glad I have my own separate office at work.. Othewise my colleagues would've been like, What the?!

Brilliant post!! :D