Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

inconsistency of the cvs (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

CVs are unaware of India Forums and the fans SNS over here... LOL

Get ready to see this in future or near future.. 

1. Ahem gonna say i never loved Anita.. Tongue
2. Rashi will call Gopi as "Mota Bhabhi" Thumbs Up
3. Gopi will shout at Ahem "Ahemji, u are the culprit for making me pregnant" 

u are wrong here
they are aware of india forums and sns fans here LOL... Ur making me embarrassed and them too...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaVinder90PN_luvs_Arjun-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Veni-Vidi-Viciwestindian

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaaNazArshi

u are wrong here
they are aware of india forums and sns fans here LOL... Ur making me embarrassed and them too...

come on adaa if they are so aware of IF they would have known the audience pulse. we all so much wanted a split at least for a few days and hetal and jiggy understand rashi. always rashi goes scoot free.
this is the reason for the fall of trps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

u are wrong here

come on adaa if they are so aware of IF they would have known the audience pulse. we all so much wanted a split at least for a few days and hetal and jiggy understand rashi. always rashi goes scoot free.

I am pretty sure Rasmi Sharma has a vision in her mind as to how she wants this show to move forward. And no matter what we say or do, she is not going to change her mind. We have a lot to offer in our OS's and FF's, but it is doing no good. She refuses to budge. We can't exactly make her do what we want...we can only suggest and hope and pray they listen.  This time they read and still did not listen or heed our advice...what more can we do Confused

-AmalAziz-Sehru_life

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

u are wrong here

I am pretty sure Rasmi Sharma has a vision in her mind as to how she wants this show to move forward. And no matter what we say or do, she is not going to change her mind. We have a lot to offer in our OS's and FF's, but it is doing no good. She refuses to budge. We can't exactly make her do what we want...we can only suggest and hope and pray they listen.  This time they read and still did not listen or heed our advice...what more can we do Confused

you know rupal i hate serials b cos of these facts. the only other show i have watched is rasmi's raja ke aayegi baraat. it was a wonderful story of a prince falling in love with a pesant girl. she destroyed the show with lousy tracks and finally it ended uprutly. i dont want sns to have the same fate. already star is treating sns as a step child. it will not take then a few mints to chuck it off b cos of low trps.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Agrata23westindian

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dhabu89

u are wrong here

you know rupal i hate serials b cos of these facts. the only other show i have watched is rasmi's raja ke aayegi baraat. it was a wonderful story of a prince falling in love with a pesant girl. she destroyed the show with lousy tracks and finally it ended uprutly. i dont want sns to have the same fate. already star is treating sns as a step child. it will not take then a few mints to chuck it off b cos of low trps.

I agree with you completely, Shruthi...but there is not much we can do. Rashmi needs to know how to run a show. If not then she needs to step down. I think she is trying to just put new and fresh shows out there. And that is a bad idea. She really needs to listen to the fans and give them what they want to see. Isn't that the whole idea of running a show Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Agrata23-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Rupal and shruthi they arent gnna listen to us. Rashmi' do what she will its her show.. I have helped her giving a few hints before.. Nw this is enough of me
Bt if they do listen to u all then show ka kya faida..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90Agrata23-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Sehru_life

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I really think you guys are being unfair on the cv's! Remember guys. This is the team who has let a dish full of sheera go unnoticed under the counter for so many months Its a wonder the rotting smell has not given it away! Consistency from them? Nope. They wouldn't know What consistency was if it fell on their heads and said 'Hey there my name is consistency' i guess rashmi expects us all to be idiots and pretend like she does at her job.

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Go to top