10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
@Angel :That emoticon of blub suits Aarti right now ..her dimaag ki batti needs to b on soon when it comes to Yash πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...poor Yash was trying his best to control his hands so that Aarti does not start doubting him again but his bad luck ,the mangalsutra had to get stuck at wrong time and wrong place πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Mansi ;I know u got advance spoiler from me and then its obvious Gayatri and company will look boring when u know later half has some interesting rolling moments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the way both hv that fall ,for a moment I thought they might just end up hurting each other at wrong places 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Shali : I think Aarti herself will slowly get used to the new surroundings ..today she was scared to handover Ansh to anyone else since she knew that its all new for Ansh and she was scared what if some issue happens because of Ansh but once the trust factor will develop in her heart ,she will b fine 😳
Had to post...I love this song!  Yah its a bit errotic for Indian Standard, then again its Emraan Hansmi!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9GVvT-z7ew[/YOUTUBE]
@Geets :I must say the makers hv guts to use that song here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Geets in case u r catching up the episode anytime sooon ,can u plss post the pics of that last 10 min scene angle badal badal ke πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by 49erFan

Had to post...I love this song!  Yah its a bit errotic for Indian Standard, then again its Emraan Hansmi!

Link aint working but which song is this ?'bheege hont tere' ?
Edited by shubhika124 - 12 years ago
@ Jyo, my equipment is all unplugged, yaar my son took over my entertainment room upstairs :(...I'll hook it up when I get time, will save this episode on recorder...pakka or when I get home will download torrent link...pakka!  I can click from that too!

@ shubi..haan wahi gana hai...its one hot song!  Personally I love it! 😳 I just tried the link, mere liye chal raha hai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9GVvT-z7ew&feature=player_embedded

Shayad yeh chalega!
@Geets :Thanks a lott ..that will do πŸ€—
@Geets : Raat ko can't afford to watch , even hear this song!
Gosh I still remember wat a kolaveri kinda rage it immediately became in early 2004's 😍
I used to hide my face under pillow whenever this song played on tv πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Uff! shy me ☺️
I still cant get over Yash and Aarti ka reaction on bheege honth tere 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...both their eyes almost popped out with the horror and it made things even more worst as both kept rolling on that song out of fear and unknown attraction πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Jyo ...
your telling meπŸ˜†...
sweets I work with kids and their parents...so I know when the mother feels secure it helps the kid...and sometimes it's easier to get the kid feel comfortable then the mother...
Originally posted by nooriewas

Well are good in analysis on today's lovely episode which I liked very much One qusestion plss...can anyone explain me 
When Aarti fell on Yash due to tripping by carpet what did Yash feel did he feel ki this lady so despo abt this night as Aarti feels everytime that yash is Pevert and Despo!!!!
Can anyone plss give me the inner thoughts of Yash plss!!!!
I know Aarti will feel that oly after this incident ki meri pati ka character dheela hai par what is Yash thinking!!!πŸ˜•
Or M asking very much nonsense question!!!!πŸ˜•

Yash will not think wrong about Aarti...his rational and mature mind will like to think it was an accident. Moreover he is kind of a person who likes to see goodness in others and thinks highly of his Aartiji😳