Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 (Page 8)

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Well are good in analysis on today's lovely episode which I liked very much One qusestion plss...can anyone explain me 
When Aarti fell on Yash due to tripping by carpet what did Yash feel did he feel ki this lady so despo abt this night as Aarti feels everytime that yash is Pevert and Despo!!!!
Can anyone plss give me the inner thoughts of Yash plss!!!!
I know Aarti will feel that oly after this incident ki meri pati ka character dheela hai par what is Yash thinking!!!Confused
Or M asking very much nonsense question!!!!Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoiriskriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Samana :NIce take Clap...About Pratik calling her Arpita ,I feel everyone in the house hv taken for granted that she is Arpita Ouch...but the positive factor is Yash is still calling her Aarti and thats important Wink...she still holds her separate own identity in front of her husband Yash which matters more than anything else Embarrassed...so rest of the world can call her Arpita or anything as long as she remains Aarti for Yash Embarrassed

Thanks! Smile

But Jyo, I don't know if I am convinced by this. To me it is bad enough that they made Aarti change her name in the first place, and that they got her to agree to it, but it is even worse that one by one the very people who seemed most promising in terms of keeping her identity intact are caving. I guess it also shows who is most concerned about what people think. Yash, as we can see doesn't really give a damn and I even still have hopes for Panku but SP, Gayatri, Vidhi and Prateek seem really conscious of "putting on a show". It seems nothing is sacred or beyond changing for the demands of society, which actually makes their relationships so fragile.

I want all of them to call her Aarti. Just Yash won't cut it for me, nosiree!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001AngeloScurojyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Overall a lovely episode and all interesting takes on the episode. 
No expectations from tomorrows episode lets see what the CVs have in store for us. 
When i was watching SBS was wondering about why the funny expressions in the segment after seeing the episode realised it was because of the song Bheege Honte Tere. 
Prateek and Paridhi are good at heart, can say innocent but they are also immature in certain aspects so their relationship will also have its pluses and minuses like any hubbywife relationship.
Like all liked Gayatri today. What she said was absolutly correct in a way. I sympathise with Aarti too because many mothers are like that concerned about the child all the while even when he/she may not be needing it and now with a new environment she will be having her concerns.

I especially liked the way the story is being presented very realistic , none is a ideal is this all are real characters with some loopholes in some respect ( except for Shobha Jee whose an idealistic character  rarely found in society).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I havent seen the episode, none of the links r working :(!

I must say Gayatri wants to act tough, but she was out done few times, now she's goin to kill with kindness! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
OMG! What a mindblowing scene between AarYa. Me glued to the screen. Loved their expressions of fear and awkwardness listening the Bheege hoth tere pyasa dil mera song. Thank God she fell on Yash otherwise she would have shown her jhansi ki rani avtaar to him.

redeye2012LuvStrk-001kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Update page 2.  Haven't had a chance to read any other posts, so I don't know what anyone else wrote, and I have a feeling that maybe what I wrote will not be agreed with much (at least regarding our Dragon Sasuma).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@Norrie :Thats the main difference between Yash and Aarti here ...Aarti's presumptions regarding Yash's character are all because of Mansi ..she herself is not thinking about it from her own mind but blindly believing Mansi here Ouch

Whereas Yash is shown hving a mind of his own where even if Aarti falls over Yash ,he knows that its by accident and not deliberate unlike Aarti's thinking which is not her own but Mansi's mentality Ouch

We can see even in name-change case how everyone is calling her Arpita now but Yash is still sticking to Aarti which means he takes his own decisions and uses his own brains when it comes to forming opinions about other people Embarrassed

@Samana :If u remember when the whole name change issue came in picture ,Yash had his first argument under shower with Pratik only and that time Pratik was like this is the rule of their family Ouch...so what I feel is whether its Vidhi or Pratik ,all r supressed under Scindia family's rules and follow them blindly without much argumrents Ouch

Out of all ,Yash is the only exception who goes on to revolt against such rules and does his own Wink..Reason why his flashbacks related to Arpita does not include his family which is an indication that he could never really connect to the POVs of his family ./..Even in Aarti's case ,he gives a damn of who calls her what ,...for him ,she always will remain Aarti and he proved that on marriage day itself when in front of all he said he will bring Aarti to the mandap Wink...Pratik or Vidhi does not hv such guts to go against the wishes of Daddy or Mommy Scindias but Yash hv the guts Tongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 April 2012 at 1:21pm

lamskriti07LuvStrk-001Samanalyseshubhika124mysteriousmilli

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! I was late from work and just saw the episode, but Jyoti had PMed me with the "rolling highlights"  ...

... so I was waiting, waiting, waiting ... and then they rolled, and they rolled, and they rolled ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Looks like everyone here is having a ball analysg the rolls!WinkWinkWinkWink

Waise they fell to theleft, and then to the right ... I was also slowly falling from one side to the other to see them better!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Regarding Ansh's brattish behaviour, when Aarti said she will beat him if he continues to talk that way to Daadi, Yash actually looked a bit surprised, just fleetingly. Maybe he will tell Aarti how to discipline Ansh without resorting to strong arm tactics?

I thought Gayatri was sensible and also pretty polite to Aarti. She did have something valuable to say!

Bas, if daily they give me an episode where there is so much "action" I will have no problems in life!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsredeye2012LuvStrk-001-enchanted-kriti07Samanalysejyoti0649erFanmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index