Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 (Page 6)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Ansh shuts Gaytri's mouth... Haha...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06shubhika124EnchantedForest49erFanmysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by jikky_84

No..no..., I think he was holding something else. He will not dare to toiuch the night dress even in his dreamsLOL LOL
then what was that Red thing he was holding...Geek it was something like cloth na...Confused

I wanted to re watch and confirm that but Youtube has removed the vedioCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pennuEnchantedForest

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I was a little mad at Gayatri when she told Aarti being an Indian women she wil have to please her husband. (I think we all know what she was implying) Other that I think character has become more rational.

But I think, today's Gayatri's talk was a much needed one for Arati, as she was only focussing on Yash, which is not good, as she should take care of Yash and his daughters also.

Also, Yash is in love with his dead wife even now, but if Arati would have married another man who wants everything in the normal way from this marriage, what could have Arati done. Did she ever told about her thoughts to Yash ever. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanEnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
My take finally done on Pg 1 ..all read it plss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Points to ponder

1) Gayatri was right today Thumbs Up...I will hv to support Gayatri today when she reminded Aarti that along with Ansh ,she has some responsibilities towards her husband and Payal-Palak as well which she should remember and try to fulfill it properly at least in front of outside people Thumbs Up.. This is so true to b honest because Aarti's entire concentration was on Ansh today which was a bit unfair Smile ;I m not blaming Aarti here since for a girl who just got married again and came in a complete new atmoshpere ,its difficult to adjust herself making sure Ansh too is comfortable and so Aarti was finding it difficult to do the balancing act here but I feel slowly she will get used to it and will learn how to balance all her duties EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...What I liked here was Gayatri does not create a scene about it in front of outsiders ,but tell all this to Aarti in private ClapClap..This proves Gayatri is not a evil Sasuma ...she just acts plain stupid sometimes but she does hv a heart and she looked quite happy when Yash carried Aarti in his arms

2)Another ritual of opening the knot holds a good symbolism for AarYa the way Yash grabs Aarti's hand by force to quickly open the knot since he was in a hurry to finish off the rituals while Aarti again misunderstands him WinkTongue ;It indicates that in future Yash is going to b really possessive and passionate towards Aarti while showing his love for her WinkEmbarrassed and Aarti too will reciprocate his pull the way she reciprocated it today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Whereas in PraDi case its the opposite with Paridi super fast in opening Pratik's knot while Pratik  taking all the time in the world to open it which indicates Paridi is going to b the faster one in their love life WinkLOLTongue..

3)About the grt fall in bedroom ..do I say anything more EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..no matter how much AarYa wants to escape from each other  ,destiny will make sure both r stuck up in each other's arms forever EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroEnchantedForest49erFanpennumysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Was that the night dress Mansi gave to Aarti... the one Yash was holding when he was talking to Prateek... if it is and Aartis sees it on Yash's hand.. then..
Thu tho gaya Yash...LOL
I dint comment about the precap as most of them r misleading but I think Pratik only might hv kept that red night dress in bedroom and so he is getting all the blasting LOLLOL

Why I feel Aarti will further misunderstand Yash again seeing that night dress in his hand LOLLOL

this time Yash will hv to grab her in his arms ..pin her against the wall ..and use his chup bilkul chup to make his stand clear or else I can see Yash ka dhulai tomorrow LOLLOLLOL

lamsLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuropennuEnchantedForest49erFan

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Jyo, Agree with you, today's Gayatri's talk to Arati was a much needed one, as she should remember that she is not a single mother but has a husband and 2 daughters to look after. 

Also the way she always look at Yash as the biggest pervet is bad as she sees everything from Manasi's POV and not her own

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsarcoirisLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanEnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I was a little mad at Gayatri when she told Aarti being an Indian women she wil have to please her husband. (I think we all know what she was implying) Other that I think character has become more rational.

But I think, today's Gayatri's talk was a much needed one for Arati, as she was only focussing on Yash, which is not good, as she should take care of Yash and his daughters also.

Also, Yash is in love with his dead wife even now, but if Arati would have married another man who wants everything in the normal way from this marriage, what could have Arati done. Did she ever told about her thoughts to Yash ever.

I agreed with everything else she said besides make Yash happy. Even if Aarti married someone else who wasn't in love with someone else, she shouldnt be forced to do anything like that. Yes she shouldn't put entire focus on Ansh because she has other responsibilities now.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 10 April 2012 at 12:43pm

redeye2012LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pennu49erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Jyo, but in precap Yash said something like ke he didn't want to marry, Don't u think that this might decrease the doubt in Aarti?...

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pennu49erFanEnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index