Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 (Page 31)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Oh Prateek, Prateek. Rose Petals? Really?

I think the guy has to learn that everything can't always be his way. He is a bit of a brat, understandably because he is the laadla of the house. He can't stand Yash not being "happy" and so forces him into things that he thinks make him that way. It is an immature view indeed to assume that partying and romance will make you ultimately happy and Prateek is all about that. The same way he forced Yash to dance at the bachelor party, he is forcing him to "enjoy" now just so he can enjoy his wife with a light heart. But he needs to understand that this is not his burden to carry or his problem to solve because neither does he understand the weight of the burden nor does he know the mature way of solving the problem. For him everything has to be perfect, NOW. Again, speaks to his immaturity.

And like Indu said, Yash is doing this to keep the peace and so that his brother can be happy but Prateek definitely crossed a line. His immaturity lies in the fact that he was running so fast he had no idea when that line came and went!

Agreed! Beautifully put. Sometimes I have trouble expressingBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-Deepzz--Aarya-SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06EnchantedForest

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Oh Prateek, Prateek. Rose Petals? Really?

I think the guy has to learn that everything can't always be his way. He is a bit of a brat, understandably because he is the laadla of the house. He can't stand Yash not being "happy" and so forces him into things that he thinks make him that way. It is an immature view indeed to assume that partying and romance will make you ultimately happy and Prateek is all about that. The same way he forced Yash to dance at the bachelor party, he is forcing him to "enjoy" now just so he can enjoy his wife with a light heart. But he needs to understand that this is not his burden to carry or his problem to solve because neither does he understand the weight of the burden nor does he know the mature way of solving the problem. For him everything has to be perfect, NOW. Again, speaks to his immaturity.

And like Indu said, Yash is doing this to keep the peace and so that his brother can be happy but Prateek definitely crossed a line. His immaturity lies in the fact that he was running so fast he had no idea when that line came and went!

Well said, Samana.  Immaturity can breed catastrophes of the highest order. It can trample on people's emotions and yet be blissfully unaware of the havoc created. In his family's eyes, Prateek is "chote," so has to be treated with kid gloves, even when he is all grown up and getting married. The "chote" of some families are never allowed to grow up. They are always given that extra leeway...which they almost always end up taking advantage of...without meaning ill of course. Sad, but true.

Edited by InduG64 - 11 April 2012 at 7:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-Deepzz-angake-Aarya-kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
It is said that if you want to make sense it has to come from silence, is Yash practicing the same or is CV saving some script space by making him do Maun-Vrat LOL

ps... Hi Jyoti and a big H5 to all the Dragon Club members :)

Edited by -Aarya- - 11 April 2012 at 7:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012ApoorvaFan-Deepzz-SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06EnchantedForest

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@Aarya :Welcome to dragon club Big smile...I guess CVs r waiting for a real shubh mahurat to break the maun vrat mayb  Confused...hopefully it should break today AngryLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-Deepzz--Aarya-kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64EnchantedForest

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Well said, Samana.  Immaturity can breed catastrophes of the highest order. It can trample on people's emotions and yet be blissfully unaware of the havoc created. In his family's eyes, Prateek is "chote," so has to be treated with kid gloves, even when he is all grown up and getting married. The "chote" of some families are never allowed to grow up. They are always given that extra leeway...which they almost end up taking advantage of...without meaning ill of course. Sad, but true.

Thanks J for the sweet welcome :) I am eagerly waiting for some intense dialogue from Yash.

Indu, I agree with you completely, the kid brother/sister are never allowed to be matured. They are expected to be married and be responsible but when they act immaturely they are forgiven easily. I wonder if Prateek's wife will also be treated the same, but I think she will still be expected follow and know all the traditions of her "Susural".

Edited by -Aarya- - 11 April 2012 at 7:25am

golda-Deepzz-SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Agreed there has completely been a lack of empathy and insensitivity towards both Aarti and Yash. The way, the family refers to Aarti by the name of Arpita. The family has been forcing Yash to pretend like he is happy, when he is not. Also the way the family members use emotional blackmail on Yash. Yash and Aarti seem to empathize with each other more than anyone else. Yash understood Aarti's pain about be separated from her child. She understood his emotion for Arpita. That is why I really want the misunderstanding to be cleared out soon, so Aarti and Yash can at least become friends. In order to do so they have to learn how to talk.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-Deepzz--Aarya-kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

[QUOTE=InduG64]

Indu, I agree with you completely, the kid brother/sister are never allowed to be matured. They are expected to be married and be responsible but when they act immaturely they are forgiven easily. I wonder if Prateek's wife will also be treated the same, but I think she will still be expected follow and know all the traditions of her "Susural".

Aarya: Welcome aboard. Great to have you break your maun vrat in protest against Yash's maun vrat.SmileLOL

(bold)  You have a point. I'm sure Paridhi will be expected to follow all the niyams, and though Gayatri will get annoyed and irritated with her errors and blunders, she will still be treated leniently in comparison to Aarti. Aarti, on the other hand, will be more sternly dealt with...first, because she is older; second, and most importantly, because she carries the experience of a first marriage.Ouch

Edited by InduG64 - 11 April 2012 at 7:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-Deepzz--Aarya-SamanalyseAngeloScuro

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi Jyo, man I still can't get over the bheege honte tere!  Watched it on TV last night, priceless scene :)

ApoorvaFan-Aarya-InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroshubhika124EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index