Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 (Page 28)

Pd2012 Senior Member
Pd2012
Pd2012

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Just got to know from CNN news. It is very scary. Hope nothing happens to live stock.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
56.gif

I'd like to send that to the TB trp article

Hope nothing happens to my island nation this day, with the aquamarine seas.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
All good analysis ClapClap...chk out the hot photos posted by Deeps on Pg 15 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Z:thanksss again for this awesome post ..ClapClapClap..much needed after the bheege honth fiasco LOLLOLLOLLOL I still cant get over the scene the way their eyes pop out hearing the song as if they saw some Ramsay brothers ka movie LOLLOLLOLLOL...perfect reactions of laughter and fangirlgiri from u WinkLOLTongue...seriously in that scene I was confused whether to laugh or blush ...it was hilariously romantic LOLLOLLOL...I mean a scene can b either hilarious or romantic but hats off to the CVs for bothing both in one scene ClapClapClapLOLEmbarrassed

@Indu :I really liked that one very important point u made on Ansh becoming a Scindia by getting the ring as its said that always Scindia family men hv won Wink..So by default Ansh becomes a Sciandia too whether Daddy Scindia agrees or not StarStarStarStar

@Mamita and Saddie :Welcome to our Thread Big smile...and u both better b regular now AngryLOLEmbarrassed

Mamita lovely take ClapClap Saddie watch all recent shaadi epis and get on with your live commentry update now LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Redeye ,Golda and Ashuluvsmaan :All fab takes on the last AarYa scene ClapClapEmbarrassed

@Angake :Very nice take on Yash and Aarti's characters and the whole dilemma they were in ClapClap..I also felt for both here since even though Yash looked more practical and thats why many r irritated over Aarti's behaviour but we r forgetting that Yash was in his own comfort zone ..that is his own house with his own family while Aarti was in a complete new atmosphere surrounded by a complete new family ...So her reaction were natural Embarrassed

@All :U know I was thinking that in AarYa relationship ,Aarti will always make the first move and might even fall for Yash first Embarrassed...she entered the house before Yash and even on first wedding night she falls over Yash and not vice versa Wink...Is it an indication that in this relationship not only she will take the first calls but will also fall in love first ?? Tongue

Yash has only positive memories of Arpita unlike Aarti who even though remembers Prashant but has nothing positive to think about him and so if Aarti gets the respect and happiness from Yash ,she might fall in love with him before Yash EmbarrassedEmbarrassed while Yash will take some time to fall for Aarti here since his memories of Arpita r still fresh in his mind Ouch...

I really feel this last scene where Aarti falls on Yash sort of gives us an indication of their future love life Wink...let me analysis it in detail with pictures Tongue

Aarti falls over Yash ...future indication that Aarti will first fall in love with Yash Embarrassed

Yash cannot stop himself from admiring Aarti here ..just look at his eyes in this pic Embarrassed..Its an indication that even if Yash wants to remain with Arpita's memories but he wont b able to control himself from getting attracted and feeling the pull towards Aarti in future as he is already looking mesmerised here for a second WinkTongue

Once the bheegen hoth tere song starts ,.both panicks which results in Yash  rolling on top of Aarti Tongue,..This is an indication that Aarti's simplicity ,innocence of heart and natural beauty will always pull Yash towards her even if he wants to escape it Wink...see here he was trying hard to get rid of that stuck mangalsutra ,but end result is he ended up rolling on top of Aarti LOLTongue

Towards the end both cant stop feeling the attraction for each other ...and this is the picture where both does not want to escape but feel each other's touch EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Its an indication that once Aarti starts falling for Yash and then Yash starts getting attracted towards Aarti , there will b lot more intensity and passion expected between both equally WinkTongue

Aarti's mangalsutra gets stuck to Yash's sherwani without both doing anything ...Indicates a life-long bond where even if circumstances or any third person try to separate them ,still both will stuck up to each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Last but not the least both r together trying to get rid of the stuck-mangalsutra which results in their hands touching and both feeling the current again same like what happened in the milk-ring game where both their hands touched at same time WinkTongue...this is an indication that both will always take joint decisions together at the same time and this will only strengthen their relationship Embarrassed

So Moral of the story from the above scene is that Aarti will fall in love with Yash first  while Yash initially might struggle to accept his feelings for Aarti even if he feels strong attraction for her but somewhere he might b also guilty of forgetting Arpita and loving Aarti but soon that confusion wil clear in his mind and his love for Aarti will take over EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...The stuck Mangalsutra will only make sure its a lifelong bond which noone can break StarStarStarStar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPd2012redeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27123mitulLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuro

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

@Jyo: I would love to see the Fiery Princess(Aarti)  fall in love with the Ice Prince(Yash) and forget her first love as she realizes that she was looking for affection through Prasant as she was an orphan.

Also I would love to see the Fiery Princess melt the Ice Prince's heart.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaApoorvaFanredeye2012LuvStrk-001SamanalyseInduG64

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
@Angel :Plsss PM that dragon emoticon to the entire TB team AngryLOLLOL

@Apoorvafan :Its true that at least one relative of the family comes with the bride to her sasural for first few days and mostly its the girl's sister but I guess in this case Aarti has noone from her side Ouch... mayb Mansi could hv been that one person for Aati but I guess its good Mansi dint come with her or else she would hv continued to scare Aarti even more LOLLOL

@All :I hope everyone living in India r safe ...even though here we only felt light tremors but plss make sure all r safe ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaApoorvaFanredeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuro

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@jyoti: wow...you were able to find symbolisms in these pic too... i was grinning like a fool looking at those picsLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Jyo: I would love to see the Fiery Princess(Aarti)  fall in love with the Ice Prince(Yash) and forget her first love as she realizes that she was looking for affection through Prasant as she was an orphan.

Also I would love to see the Fiery Princess melt the Ice Prince's heart.Embarrassed

This soundss really romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I think soon Aarti will realise that she only needed affection from Prashant since she was an orphan but Yash is going to b her true real love Embarrassed

Same for Yash as well ...Arpita was first woman in his life who taught him about love and life's responsibilites but Aarti is going to b the first woman in his life for whom he is going to hv all these feelings of passion and desire something which man feels for his woman strongly in love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

@jyoti: wow...you were able to find symbolisms in these pic too... i was grinning like a fool looking at those picsLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Less work at office ..creativity is overflowing ,..so thought of doing some constructive work LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

golda123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index