Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 (Page 26)

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
luving the nalysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
First of all congrats to all for the rise in trps despite IPL Season ClapClapClap

Few positives about the TRPs  (here I m not even counting Mon and tues trps because those r huge LOL)

1)From Wednesday IPL started and its obvious that many viewers will not miss at least the starting matches of IPL ...so thats why we see a huge dip from Wed trps and on friday we had Chennai or Mumbai ka match I guess and who wants to miss Sachin or Dhoni ka action Tongue...10.30 is the climax time for IPL matches ...so with such competition already there at 10.30 slot plus with IPL match climax at 10.30 slot ,.lets thank God that we r above 2 even on wed-thurs and fri LOLBig smile

2)Overall every Zee TV show has seen a huge dip in trps and not just zee shows but even sony ,colors and star plus hv seen huge dip in their trps thanks to IPL ..can u believe BALH fell from 3 to 2.3 in one week ?? Shocked,...even on zee tv ,Ghar ghar kheli fell from 3.2 to 2.2 Ouch...so lets again thank god that PV managed to hold it even after tuesday marriage over LOLBig smile

3)To b honest wed and thurs epis were a bit of a drag with Ansh fiasco and that affected fri ratings which means if CVs stop the drag and get on with AarYa story we will automatically see a rise because the positive point of our show is that AarYa track is just about to start ...so getting high trps is in the hands of the CVs themselves Big smile

Will read rest of the discussions now Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

goldamamitaredeye2012M_n_hLuvStrk-001123mitulangakeAllbut1aanyakunatSamanalyseInduG64-ProudGCian-yipeemysteriousmilli

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

I skipped something in my analysis. Yash picking up Aarti reminded me of the small church stint in the song 'tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam' of DDLJ. Both adorned in beautiful wedding attire Big smile Lovely!

I could see a close resemblance of Kratika with Kajol Blushing Both represent ethereal 'Indian' beauty.Embarrassed KS is fab like Kajol in emotional scenes. Would love to see her doing comic scenes too. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitaMisha123sharmaM_n_hredeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64jyoti06yipee

mamita Senior Member
mamita
mamita

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
My first post on the AU thread or as it is now Dragon Club threadLOL:

First of all, I would like to give a standing ovation to all the super duper analysts here ClapStar. Jyo, Samana, Skanda, Z, Deeps, Poco, Borna, Maham, 49erfan (sry... don't know many names) and everybody who participates in it. Your thread has the most views and is surely a big contributor to PV's ranking on IF. I love reading all the analysis. Everyone has somethng new to add to others POV. I am not a good analyst and just don't understand from where do you find all the symbolism and hidden meanings behind every scene? Confused Moreover I don't understand how you wake up till wee hours in the night to write the analysis LOL.
Anyway, the point is, I just love PV and all the people here...HugYou rock!!!

Now the things I liked about yesterday's epi cuz I obviously can't analyse the epi. You have done it all:
1. Though the rasams got boring by now, I still loved to see it cuz it showed that Scindias value every little rasam. The lachha-kholne wala rasam was a new one, I didn't know about it before. So well it added to my GK Tongue hehehe...
2. Aarti's concern for Ansh... She was all the time worried about Ansh, kinda showed a very dedicated mother... I am sure she'll be an excellent mother to Payal Palak too. Embarrassed
3. For once, liked Gayatri's way of approaching Aarti. She was not too taunting. Smile and Papa Scindia was all-smiling throughout the rasams...nice to see.
4. PraDhi... they are always oh-so-cute. I liked how Pratik was delaying opening the lachha and when a relative asked him to hurry up or else he'll get less time, he opened it in just one stroke. LOL
5. Finally the most awaited moment Embarrassed. Yash carrying Aarti to the room and the Great Fall. Embarrassed
Just loved it. I am re-posting what i posted on Z's post abt it :
The epi was epic!! LOL
Mindblowing expressions by KS and GC, yaar!
The moment Bheege honth tere started, their expressions were to die for!
Yash looked like 'What the... ye music kahan se aa tapka?? waise hum kum musibat mein hain that the music also came to ridicule us???'
Aarti looked like 'Bus... isi ki kami thi... kahan aake phas gayi main... Yash ji ne to top kiya hoga besharmology mein...LOL'
Throughout the scene I was ROFLing. The funniest SR ever!!!

Ok so i sign off now, dunno when i will get time to come online again Confused
P.S : I am highly disappointed by GC's KS's and PV's rank, but I am doing everything I can. Everytime I come online, I hit the CM, comment as much as I can and rate the pics on their profiles. But of course, we need to work harder...Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012angakePearl_27123mitulLuvStrk-001SamanalyseInduG64aanyakunatjyoti06yipeemysteriousmilli

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

But although Aarti should certainly be given the benefit of the doubt for having to take a much bigger step into the wide unknown, I can understand Yash's annoyance too. He too would love to have his kids with him all the time but his family structure simply does not permit it. And on top of that, much more than Ansh, I think, he is cranky from all the wedding celebrations. So Aarti delaying the completion of the rasam is hugely annoying to him.

And I think Prateek is just the last straw with all his "romantic" preparations. So he gets the brunt of Yash's thus far simmering temper. Poor guy. But I thought it was interesting that Yash defends Prateek when he does that awful skit during the wedding and completely tears him down now. It could just be because he is tired but I think Yash is fairer than that.

Sam, I agree that both are emotionally worn out. It will not be surprising if they take out their emotional turmoil on each other today or tomorrow.

Edited by golda - 11 April 2012 at 2:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalysejyoti06yipee

M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Loved the episode it was one of th best episodes so far Star Star Star

Coming to the episode for a change i like Gayatri today Aarti really needs to understand tht and really hope Aarti doesnt give any chance to Gayatri in future to say something like this

The best part Yash carrying Aarti in his arms Embarrassed Embarrassed to the end of the episode
and the song bheege hote was cherry on top n their expressions to it loved it Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalysejyoti06yipee

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@Abby : Loved your analysis Clap
I agree...Gayatri-Ansh-Aarti fiasco is becoming irksome with such exaggeration Ouch
But I guess it will get subtle gradually Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Indu and Golda: Oh, I think I would just love a good spat between the two of them right at the start. Does that make me incurably evil? Evil Smile They have so much frustration and irritation and anger and secrets all simmering in the pits of their stomachs that are waiting to explode and it would certainly be a different SR if they spent it telling each other how much they hated the idea of being married but how they had to do it for their kids and then after all the screaming was done, both of them would realise they were saying the exact same thing and go...oh. Stern SmileLOL

Guys, why has the pace of commenting on GC's article gone down so much? We had like 900+ comments in a matter of 2 days and now we have no more than 650-700 though it has been the same two days. We should buck up and try to comment more, if anyone hasn't been doing that. I don't mind if he is not on top but it shouldn't be for lack of trying! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012LuvStrk-001angakeAngeloScuroaanyakunatInduG64jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index