Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 (Page 24)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

My thoughts on a few characters

Aarti  - A lot of brickbats this time...

Had I been someone not privy to Aarti's situation, I'd have found Aarti's behavior, her antics rather highly irritating.  Right from her getting to the wedding, she has been generally delaying the proceedings  without a bit of consideration for the guests and other members.  I found myself totally thinking like Yash. Get on with it, already. The rest of us have a life - kind of a feeling.   When at first, Aarti misses untying the thread while carrying Ansh, she is even unable to complete her Sorry to Yash who looks away in annoyance, at her behavior.

However, being privy to Aarti's dilemmas, I have to point this out  – that  she was in a new environment, with no supporter (the Dubey support system, no longer at work). The only familiar face was Ansh and she used him as a crutch to get through the evening. To others, it was excessive  motherly love and concern, but to her, he was the rope that she was desperately clutching to avoid feeling left out, deal with the unfamiliar surroundings,  and with the strangers noting her every move like a hawk.  As we have seen previously, she is supra-conscious of her surroundings and suddenly finding herself in the spotlight, she  feels lost, and holds on to dear Ansh. I had mentioned about her social isolation since her divorce and this has made her life so Ansh-centric for so long that she is unable to deal with this sudden re-entry. Besides, I would not be surprised if, after her tragedy, at some level, she has become indifferent to what society might think of her.  She needs her defense mechanisms to go on in life too.

Ansh – Tumhari pitaayi hogi…. Sorry, Ansh lovers.  No, am just kidding. He needs an appropriate talking to, that's all.

G3 – The unintentional joker in the Scindia court.  When her saas laughed at Ansh's antics and told her to " apne sar ankhon par rakhna.." or some such,  I thought, no expression has ever matched "YEAH, RIGHT, I AM ON IT" better than that on G3's face.   And what a volte-face, a few minutes later.  I was all the way behind G3 when she talked to Aarti. And I liked it, when she said, not everything has to be argued. Well-said, lady.

Needless to say, the last 10 minutes was out of this world. And I say, thank you to those 2 excellent actors – KS and GC.  Wow!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaangakeLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroaanyakunatInduG64jyoti06Abby-GC-Crazy

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

@Indu, my friend, I was waiting to read your thoughts before I went to bed. SmileAlso loved everyone else's excitement over the roll in the hay ooops! on the bed I mean. LOL

Today I really felt for Aarti and Yash.Cry

First Aarti: Here is a girl who has gone through some mind wrenching emotions in the last few days starting with 

- trying to find peace with this marriage, 

- to absolute disregard for her identity from the older Scindias, 

- to more rejection and pain from her ex-husband, 

- to betrayal from her parents and

-to further more insensitivity from the Scindia's. 

She has been in this house for just few hours and how is she supposed to feel comfortable entrusting her son the very first day to virtual strangers who she does not even know wether they respect her for the person she is. I absolutely agreed with Gayatri's pov today yet I wanted to say please cut this girl some slack. Considering what she has been through, I think she has been very gracious to the Scindias. In hindsight Gayatri's demand to leave Ansh behind may have been a practical solution yet I do not believe for a minute that Gayatri made that demand in consideration of Aarti. It was purely for her own selfish reasons.

Now to Yash: Again, here is a man who internalizes everything and does things with a clinical precision because he knows he has no choice but to get through it, for the sake of his family. Yet both yesterday and today, he had almost reached the end of his tolerance. All he wanted was to be away from all the glaring eyes and probably in front of his shrine of Arpita. He was clearly at his wits end and angry, at the thread removal ritual and even when he carried Aarti to the room. 

And then comes the tussle on the bed: I was all smiles at this point and I had totally lost my marbles so forgive me if I don't sound coherent. Big smile

I loved how Aarti fell on top of Yash. At first, her eyes were spitting fire and anger at the position she was in and then they softened with wonder and awe at the beauty of the man lying just inches below her. And Yash couldn't take his eyes off her face either.  There was a line in the song that said " tujhe subah tak mien karoon pyaar" and I swear he had the look in his eyes that said he was really tempted to do just that. LOLAnd then the fear sets in and he frantically tries to detach the chain from his outfit. 

It was all so perfectly done by both actors. I feel, Aarti is like a parched Earth desperate for water, only then can she blossom. Yash is like an aimless cloud floating around in a sea of sadness. Yet, a cloud heavy with water, showers rain on the Earth and thus nourishes the Earth as well as lightens its own heavy load (in Yash's case his loneliness and sadness). Embarrassed

Another noteworthy scene was the way Yash looks at Ansh after Ansh finds the ring and the lady says that Ansh is a very special boy. I thought Yash looked at Ansh with so much pride. Yash does not realize it but he is already in love with his son. Big smile

Also, were Yash and Aarti in Yash's room? I didn't see Arpita's shrine anywhere. Or maybe I was too busy ogling at ArYa that I missed it.

Edited by angake - 10 April 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAllbut1aanyakunatjyoti06yipeeAbby-GC-Crazy

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@redeye, I think we pretty much posted the same thoughts at the same time. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012LuvStrk-001SamanalyseInduG64

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

@redeye, I think we pretty much posted the same thoughts at the same time. Big smile

Yeah..we did, didn't we? Smile

Oh...what do they say about those wise people? ...Ah, yes, they  think alike! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaangakeLuvStrk-001SamanalyseInduG64

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
An unexpected treat!

The height of romantic action from them that we expected was Yash carrying Aarti to the bedroom. And did we underestimate our CVs? Wow! They jolted us to reality of what they are capable of. Surprise and pleasant surprise!

All we were expecting them to show was some defiance, the 'no matter what you are but be just there as a parent for my child/children attitude, clearing MUs, and trying to have their first conversation but least did we expect the collision and collapsing on each other. Awww... A real treat on SR for the audience. I hope we get these unexpected jolts very often.

Today, for me, Gayathri was awesome. She did come across as the mother with genuine interest for her family's welfare which obscurely (at the moment) involves Aarti and Ansh too. As she put it clearly and emphatically that she believes Aarti did agree to this marriage on her freewill and hence expecting her to fulfill some basic duties as a DIL was only natural. She stated that she understands Aarti's position but then somewhere she expected that Aarti clearly understands what she wants out of this marriage and what she is supposed to give others out of this marriage to make the marriage a win-win for both the parties involved. She said that using the right words and tone that you definitely forget the dragon-spitting-fire image that she garnered from us for so long. The one dialog that I had trouble with was when she stated that as an Indian woman it was Aarti's duty to keep Yash happy (I took it as she was referring to keeping him physically happy). As a woman she should be able to understand how hard it would be for a woman in an arranged marriage, more so when it is a remarriage. But I think it is natural for a mother to be biased when dealing with situations as this for her son. Not everyone is going to be selfless like our dear Shobha.

The mother in Aarti overrides any other emotion. While her apprehensions for Ansh is perfectly understandable given their situation, it does get a little irritating when she gets overly worried about him especially when the new family members are trying to help her in putting Ansh at ease. She must stop giving into every request of Ansh. The way he spoke to or about Gayathri was in no way childlike or reasonable. She expects that Ansh get all the happiness out of this marriage but so far she has not thought about what she must do to keep the girls happy. I know it is a little too early for such developments between her and the little girls, but she must understand how the Schindia family is maturely handling their kids to keep them away from certain grown-ups activities. The two little girls are in the same situation as Ansh. Coming to think in that angle, I feel Aarti is quite self-centered. In the sense, she does not realize that Yash is in the same situation as she. She never thinks that the emotions, interpretations, expectations, doubts, insecurities (involving children's future) could be the same at Yash's end too. All she thinks about at the moment is about herself and her son. She makes it out like the whole world, especially the Schindia family, is trying to plunder into Ansh's and her chaste life and that they are the only ones vulnerable in the whole scenario.

Today, we could mildly witness Yash's patience snapping. Some of the actions did show that he has been pushed a little too far and he is not taking it well. His displeasure was quite overt about the whole rasams fiasco and also with what he could read from the looks that Aarti gave him time and again in the entire postwedding rituals. The way he pulled Aarti's hand abruptly to untie the holy thread and also the look he gave her when she was trying to untie the thread from his hand were evidents enough.

When Yash is sharing the screen, I don't have the eyes for others. My eyes are fixed on him. Does he realize what he does to the viewers with his eyes? Can someone enact intense romance through just a pair of eyes? Awwweee... I love GC. Of late, I am having difficulty because when both KS and GC are on the screen, I am not sure which one to focus on. I don't want to miss even their slightest physical movements or expressions. Every expression both physical and emotional gives away so much that you don't want to miss anything. KS's expressive eyes and lips are so beautiful. I love this pair.

Hmmm... Yash again caught her from falling. Thud! This time whose mistake is this? Aarti didn't attempt to immediately move off him. She fell rather into the deep pool of his eyes. It took a few minutes for her to regain her composure. She had her hands on his chest comfortably and he held her protectively by the shoulders. All the stride of determination to clear the air between them vanished. They were only aware of their physical proximity for a few minutes. However they are in denial, they are not able to control their physical attraction to each other in anyway. But as always she broke the eye contact first. Yash is still in awe with his eyes wide and unblinking. Such a cute moment!

Precap: Pratik is treated like a teenager. As the last child in the family, I understand that he will be treated a "chote" always but come on he just got married and at least now the Schindias must treat him like a man. Yash reprimanding him is a little too much. Did Yash knock on Pratik's door or did he call him over the phone to confront him about the SR surprise arrangements? Isn't it a bit too much ?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001-enchanted-angakeSamanalyseswethasyam08aanyakunatInduG64jyoti06yipeeAbby-GC-Crazy

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

@ -ZsterMG-

This post has nothing to do with the episode. But is an appreciation note for those humorous and wonderful mix of photos and wisecracks (don't know what hey are referred to as) that I have seen posted on many previous occasions. Simply clicking the 'like' button seemed inadequate to appreciate the effort put in.

They are truly hilarious and oh, so refreshing after reading though those intense analyses.

Looking forward to many more of them.   

Edited by redeye2012 - 10 April 2012 at 9:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseyipeeAbby-GC-Crazy

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@ AbbyluvsMaan  -  I loved your write up ...you have spoken my mind thank you so much for having a very balanced view 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalyse

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

@Indu, my friend, I was waiting to read your thoughts before I went to bed. SmileAlso loved everyone else's excitement over the roll in the hay ooops! on the bed I mean. LOL

Today I really felt for Aarti and Yash.Cry

First Aarti: Here is a girl who has gone through some mind wrenching emotions in the last few days starting with 

- trying to find peace with this marriage, 

- to absolute disregard for her identity from the older Scindias, 

- to more rejection and pain from her ex-husband, 

- to betrayal from her parents and

-to further more insensitivity from the Scindia's. 

She has been in this house for just few hours and how is she supposed to feel comfortable entrusting her son the very first day to virtual strangers who she does not even know wether they respect her for the person she is. I absolutely agreed with Gayatri's pov today yet I wanted to say please cut this girl some slack. Considering what she has been through, I think she has been very gracious to the Scindias. In hindsight Gayatri's demand to leave Ansh behind may have been a practical solution yet I do not believe for a minute that Gayatri made that demand in consideration of Aarti. It was purely for her own selfish reasons.

@Angake: Simply loved your take...especially what you wrote about AarYa...Clap

You echoed my thoughts on Aarti's predicament. Between the two of them, I feel Yash is indulging in too much self-wallowing...especially, ever since they entered the house.  He is in his comfort zone in the house...this is his turf, and all he wants is to escape to his room. On the other hand, Aarti is thrown in a strange, not-so friendly surrounding, where she has to multitask...look after Ansh, complete the rituals, maintain the decorum, mind her p's and q's, and get the feel of her new family...Given all these, the girl has had held her wits together and gone about things without loosing her cool and with a dignity. The moment she is all by herself in the room, and there's no more proving to be done, she regains her sherni self. This girl is a born fighter and survivor.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012angakeLuvStrk-001Samanalyseyipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index