Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Was that the night dress Mansi gave to Aarti... the one Yash was holding when he was talking to Prateek... if it is and Aartis sees it on Yash's hand.. then..
Thu tho gaya Yash...πŸ˜†
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pennu

Was that the night dress Mansi gave to Aarti... the one Yash was holding when he was talking to Prateek... if it is and Aartis sees it on Yash's hand.. then..
Thu tho gaya Yash...πŸ˜†

No..no..., I think he was holding something else. He will not dare to toiuch the night dress even in his dreamsπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooh BEAUTIFUL episode i couldn't stop πŸ˜ƒ
i'm really losts for words i'm still on cloud9 over AarYa ❀️❀️❀️
thank u GC & KS for making me fall in love with aarYa even though they aren't there yet πŸ˜‰
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jikky:
No! No! U are bsolutely sane πŸ˜†
Yes! Infact if she can think 'ekdum se darwaaza band kar diya...besharam kahin ka' despite knowing that they really have to at least 'shut the door' then y not that πŸ˜³
jikky_84 thumbnail
@Shubhika, yes, I was wondering what she meant by not closing the door. Whatever be the matter between them, how can some one leave the door open especially on their SR, has she completely lost itπŸ˜•

I think, Yash was already a bit pissed off by all these rituals and when he comes to room its decorated in such a way that they cannot even sleep properly. So if he is going to fire Prateek, then its good and in that way indirectly Arati will understand him
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhika124

Like they are in some sunsaan haweli & somebody started singing...'Gumnaam hai koi..' 🀣

Bingoo...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was a little mad at Gayatri when she told Aarti being an Indian women she wil have to please her husband. (I think we all know what she was implying) Other that I think character has become more rational.
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

No..no..., I think he was holding something else. He will not dare to toiuch the night dress even in his dreamsπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

then what was that Red thing he was holding...πŸ€“ it was something like cloth na...πŸ˜•
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Ansh shuts Gaytri's mouth... Haha...

jikky_84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

then what was that Red thing he was holding...πŸ€“ it was something like cloth na...πŸ˜•

I wanted to re watch and confirm that but Youtube has removed the vedio😭