India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

anita's entry...

ramsha-afridi Groupbie
ramsha-afridi
ramsha-afridi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
some time ago, before ahem actually fell for gopi, around the time she started school and he started looking at her in a different light, i really wanted anita to come back then and the story to progress wherein he realises gopi is the one for him and anita wasn't really wanted he wantedin a life partner. but she is coming back now ...i can't help but feel sorry for gopi. ahem is already confused over his feelings for gopi [although deep down inside he probably knows he loves her], his confusion over the holy 'celebrations'Wink , what if the CV's be really cruel to us and ahem is more than delighted to have anita back. poor gopi, i think rashi and the 'batwara' will be the least of her problems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zulfy_135Agrata23

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Ahem is not confused about his feelings for Gopi. He is confused as to what happened during Holi. He loves Gopi. There should be no doubt there. He would fight for her. He is doing everything in his ability right now to make her comfortable around him. Anita coming back now is only going to solidify his feelings...not break them. He may not express it like we want him to...but he loves Gopi Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Agrata23varshu27Justlikethat1NazimKiDewaniSrilathalolla...Hanna...

ramsha-afridi Groupbie
ramsha-afridi
ramsha-afridi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Ahem is not confused about his feelings for Gopi. He is confused as to what happened during Holi. He loves Gopi. There should be no doubt there. He would fight for her. He is doing everything in his ability right now to make her comfortable around him. Anita coming back now is only going to solidify his feelings...not break them. He may not express it like we want him to...but he loves Gopi Smile

i was referring to worst case scenario if the cv's really wanted to be cruel to us. remember it television, they can twist stories however, the want.

Edited by ramsha-afridi - 10 April 2012 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Agrata23varshu27

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
If there were to be a wedding of Anita and Ahem, the bride may be switched to Gopi without Ahem's knowledge, and while he is confessing to Anita that he really loves Gopi, the real bride is revealed! Long shot I know! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Agrata23varshu27NazimKiDewaniVeni-Vidi-Vici

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Do you reckon that we will wait for Anita's entry and in the middle of it all something triggers his memory of the missing holi hours and he will finally realise.  The CV's have not given him back his full faculties about holi.  They have just given us hints.

doc4everVinder90-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Agrata23varshu27

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

If there were to be a wedding of Anita and Ahem, the bride may be switched to Gopi without Ahem's knowledge, and while he is confessing to Anita that he really loves Gopi, the real bride is revealed! Long shot I know! Embarrassed

Good thought

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Agrata23

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

ahem is head over heels in love with gopi now...no doubts there...however gopi doesnt know this so she is going to get more insecure and distance herself further from ahem...i think very soon we might get to see the anger back in ahem...but this time it will be for all the right reasons!Day Dreaming...coz that is the only emotion he is most comfortable expressing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GiNa_kavya-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Agrata23

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
It's my personal opinion that he is sure of his feelings towards Gopi now, it's rather Gopi now who thinks Aham does not love her, as remember her recent conversation with kanahji...why doesn't anyone love me, even you don't love me, so that is her current mindset. So she will bow out I feel when Anita comes, leaving Anita and Aham to be together, but Aham is sure now it's Gopi he loves.

doc4everGiNa_kavyaAgrata23-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Sehru_life

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top