Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why does Khushi Watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya?

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Was anyone else surprised that Khushi watches SNS. She is so bubbly and SNS so doesnt seem to be her type of serial.

So What does she watch it?

Does she watch it for Gopi Bahu's recipes of Dhoklas?
Does she wish for a MIL like Kokila Behen?
Does she practice crying along with Gopi?
After watching Gopi's SR, did she wish the same had happened between ArHi?

I saw SNS SR promo...I bet when Arnav told her to take the duptta off, she flashbacked to Ahen taking Gopi's dupatta off again and again in the promo..🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Also, what was that scene for exactly? Were they ridiculing that serial? I'm just asking! I don't watch that serial, not fond of it either...but was just wondering if that was an indirect attempt of ridiculing the show? Roflrofl, epic! :P Pretty courageous!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: HopelessCase

Also, what was that scene for exactly? Were they ridiculing that serial? I'm just asking! I don't watch that serial, not fond of it either...but was just wondering if that was an indirect attempt of ridiculing the show? Roflrofl, epic! :P Pretty courageous!

Well it did seem to me like they were making fun of Gopi and SNS...Should check out SNS forum to see what they thought of it..😆...lemme go check there..lol..but you know they say any publicity even bad is good publicity!
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Well it did seem to me like they were making fun of Gopi and SNS...Should check out SNS forum to see what they thought of it..😆...lemme go check there..lol..but you know they say any publicity even bad is good publicity!

Ugh! Tell me about it, it first looked as if they were promoting SNS! I was like whaaa. That show already has a good ranking apparently. Why are IPKians promoting other shows? And then Arnav says...not that drama, YOUR drama! And I'm like woohoo, Arnav cares only and only abt IPK! Hahaaa!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: HopelessCase

Ugh! Tell me about it, it first looked as if they were promoting SNS! I was like whaaa. That show already has a good ranking apparently. Why are IPKians promoting other shows? And then Arnav says...not that drama, YOUR drama! And I'm like woohoo, Arnav cares only and only abt IPK! Hahaaa!

ok i stalked their forums..I didnt see any posts on Gopi in IPK..they are all discussing some new Anita character...lol..
I know! its IPK which should be getting promoted considering the fact that it clashes with IPL matches...and we have zero promotion: no promo, no precap!
But I suppose its a sign that SP has trust in IPK, thats why they promoted first that woh jeeta part 2 last week and then SNS this week..
deleteaccount thumbnail
I wonder how Khushi is able to watch SNS
I STopped watching it from the day i found out my class teacher's name is kokila ( I never watched it, But i switch channels whenever its shown ) 
That Teacher!   She hates me like hell
6/8 hours i will be standing for no reason
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well Gautam the creative of this show also writes for Sathiya. The rest you can guess and assume what happening. But really why showcase it in such a way it kinda felt like they were mocking the show whatever get ready for comedy for next few weeks.
Arushee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ok i stalked their forums..I didnt see any posts on Gopi in IPK..they are all discussing some new Anita character...lol..
I know! its IPK which should be getting promoted considering the fact that it clashes with IPL matches...and we have zero promotion: no promo, no precap!
But I suppose its a sign that SP has trust in IPK, thats why they promoted first that woh jeeta part 2 last week and then SNS this week..
[/QUOTE]🤣🤣 stalker ...lolll...Good job😛
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

I wonder how Khushi is able to watch SNS

I STopped watching it from the day i found out my class teacher's name is kokila ( I never watched it, But i switch channels whenever its shown ) 
That Teacher!   She hates me like hell
6/8 hours i will be standing for no reason

what a mean kokila..😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: pisces25

Well Gautam the creative of this show also writes for Sathiya. The rest you can guess and assume what happening. But really why showcase it in such a way it kinda felt like they were mocking the show whatever get ready for comedy for next few weeks.

yes it was a mockery of Gopi..well i doubt gautam hedge included this without the approval of PH of both shows..