Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why does Khushi Watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya?

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Was anyone else surprised that Khushi watches SNS. She is so bubbly and SNS so doesnt seem to be her type of serial.

So What does she watch it?

Does she watch it for Gopi Bahu's recipes of Dhoklas?
Does she wish for a MIL like Kokila Behen?
Does she practice crying along with Gopi?
After watching Gopi's SR, did she wish the same had happened between ArHi?

I saw SNS SR promo...I bet when Arnav told her to take the duptta off, she flashbacked to Ahen taking Gopi's dupatta off again and again in the promo..ROFL

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetydeek_k_aParoandRudraWiseGirlNivRen_1sanchi333nainac01Pissa99moonlight99kushifanWhatThe_ipkkndDasGHanumber1mcguinessdhivyMistiofMistz1mangalorestarplus31ArusheeMadzHhhSimran234leanne_1983sanjanaarshidevsumchocolate15nonasiBibliobibulusapplenpeachesarchanan14Sallu-Swap-ArhiArhi_2205shilparoxxsayli_sarunEtherealSanz..KaranShilpa:)OmaRamdass.Euphoria.LivingInPajamasTargaryenchand1234suk19mads_TheJoker-

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetydeeNivRen_1sanchi333LivingInPajamas.Mandy.madsTargaryen-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HopelessCase

Also, what was that scene for exactly? Were they ridiculing that serial? I'm just asking! I don't watch that serial, not fond of it either...but was just wondering if that was an indirect attempt of ridiculing the show? Roflrofl, epic! :P Pretty courageous!

Well it did seem to me like they were making fun of Gopi and SNS...Should check out SNS forum to see what they thought of it..LOL...lemme go check there..lol..but you know they say any publicity even bad is good publicity!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetydeesanchi333Sunshine25ArusheeLivingInPajamasOmaRamdass.Euphoria.NaBoleTumNa...Targaryen-ElmoFuj-

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchi333ArusheenonasiArshi_lovergalOmaRamdass.Euphoria.LivingInPajamas-ElmoFuj-Targaryen-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Huma-

Also, what was that scene for exactly? Were they ridiculing that serial? I'm just asking! I don't watch that serial, not fond of it either...but was just wondering if that was an indirect attempt of ridiculing the show? Roflrofl, epic! :P Pretty courageous!

Well it did seem to me like they were making fun of Gopi and SNS...Should check out SNS forum to see what they thought of it..LOL...lemme go check there..lol..but you know they say any publicity even bad is good publicity!

Ugh! Tell me about it, it first looked as if they were promoting SNS! I was like whaaa. That show already has a good ranking apparently. Why are IPKians promoting other shows? And then Arnav says...not that drama, YOUR drama! And I'm like woohoo, Arnav cares only and only abt IPK! Hahaaa!

ok i stalked their forums..I didnt see any posts on Gopi in IPK..they are all discussing some new Anita character...lol..
I know! its IPK which should be getting promoted considering the fact that it clashes with IPL matches...and we have zero promotion: no promo, no precap!
But I suppose its a sign that SP has trust in IPK, thats why they promoted first that woh jeeta part 2 last week and then SNS this week..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchi333Sunshine25ArusheenonasiArshi_lovergalLivingInPajamas.Euphoria.NaBoleTumNa...Targaryen

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I wonder how Khushi is able to watch SNS
I STopped watching it from the day i found out my class teacher's name is kokila ( I never watched it, But i switch channels whenever its shown ) 
That Teacher!Wacko   She hates me like hell
6/8 hours i will be standing for no reason

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShigangstagal07s2612Pissa99HubzeSunshine25ArusheeArshi_lovergalPashna-FelixFelicis-CDloveOmaRamdassNaBoleTumNa...LivingInPajamasDivya1503-MeMyselfI

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well Gautam the creative of this show also writes for Sathiya. The rest you can guess and assume what happening. But really why showcase it in such a way it kinda felt like they were mocking the show whatever get ready for comedy for next few weeks.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiLivingInPajamas.Euphoria.suk19Targaryen-MeMyselfI

Go to top