Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV-J scene! (Page 3)

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanx a lot dear,
i am glad that UV doesn't give her another opportunity to blackmail him.
now way b/w UV n MANYATA  is clear 
yes!!!!! 

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by alissa345

yeah defenately...sterilizing would be a good option...Uday must be like ewwwing himself right now...and as of Jay...she thinks a kiss is equal to spending all night...what is she going to do if somethiing actually happens...i'm thinking may jump off a cliff...but the again that would be for the common good of all...i don't think anyone would miss her...atleast i won't...in fact i would throw a grand party and you all are invited...=)

I am wondering what did UV do for the whole night. He must've brushed his teeth at least 5-8 times and used the mouth-freshener as well before sterilizing his teeth ROFLROFL

OOoh! That party! Keep my name on the top of the list Wink

J is super-despo yaar...she has crossed so many lines of desponess and stooped so low...her expression with just a kiss was totally ewww! Dead

You are so right... Uday must've had to do so many things to get the awful taste disappear from his mouth. She made a kiss look much much more!... and what was the need to lie down on the bed for an effin kiss?...SR toh nahi tha...

Jay is such a despo. Ruining the name of women by her indecency.

Edited by mahi0809 - 10 April 2012 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgallostmymusic.

-WhySoSerious- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
why couldn't we have a kissing scene between manveer? oh i dont wanna see this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi0809

Thank God... but seriously who knows if Jay really is a virgin. She seemed quite experienced to me!ROFL

did ya see her expression when she was on the bed? Shocked It was like she was having a major orgasm (if I'm allowed to post it hereLOL highlight is kindly to readTongue )

J is still a bacha Thumbs Up

I know seemed like she was having a major org**m. Looked it Christmas came early for her this year Dead. Hun, I feel that bachi's do have some shyness/ sharam in them but Jay was full on bindaas about it. She was totally game without any hesitation. Atleast a girl feels a tiny bit shy if its her first time..

But I do hope she is a bacha!... even though evidence suggests otherwise

lostmymusic.

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

yeah defenately...sterilizing would be a good option...Uday must be like ewwwing himself right now...and as of Jay...she thinks a kiss is equal to spending all night...what is she going to do if somethiing actually happens...i'm thinking may jump off a cliff...but the again that would be for the common good of all...i don't think anyone would miss her...atleast i won't...in fact i would throw a grand party and you all are invited...=)

I am wondering what did UV do for the whole night. He must've brushed his teeth at least 5-8 times and used the mouth-freshener as well before sterilizing his teeth ROFLROFL

J is super-despo yaar...she has crossed so many lines of desponess and stooped so low...her expression with just a kiss was totally ewww! Dead
imagine if had intercoarse...OMG...that would be a global disaster...to be honest her expressions show how much of a baby she is...and remember she once said to M that you people cannot control your hormones...LOL...look whose talking now and whose giving dirty, despo type expression...seriously can't get enough of this Jay girl...

lostmymusic.

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

You are so right... Uday must've had to do so many things to get the awful taste disappear from his mouth. She made a kiss look much much more!... and what was the need to lie down on the bed for an effin kiss?...SR toh nahi tha...

Such is such a despo. Ruining the name of women by her indecency.
exactly point...just a kiss...OMG...someone please shoot me...oh wait why me shoot her...lol...

-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonsequitur

Well,  I am sure Uday really enjoyed making out with Jay because if he wasn't attracted to Jay he would have found another way to get the MMS clip from her mobile.

Uday could've made out with her anytime he wanted to... cause Jay has always been throwing herself at him. So I do believe he did it to get the clip otherwise if he was attracted, he wouldn't have waited up till now. With the level of Jay's desperation he would've had his way with her months ago!
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hmmm...UV knows that the only way to get that clip outta J is to give her something in return. He's a master at acting so he acted like he had given up and made J so lost in the moment that for once she couldn't suspected anything. Saanp bhi mar gaya, lathi bhi nahin tooti.

.lostinthought.

Go to top