Posted: 12 years ago
Maisooma Batool ? @MaisBat
  • Close

@misschamko plz, 4 the luv of all that is sacred, tell me that UV only KISSED J and nothing else! Plz, plz, plz! It's a simple yes/no ques.

9:04 AM - 10 Apr 12 via web Details
  • Delete
  • Favorite
12h ishita moitra ? @misschamko

• Open

@MaisBat yes

I tweeted Ishita regarding the scene and this is what she replied 😛 Thought to share it with all!

That means it was just a kiss. Ufff! J is still a virgin...khush raho 😉

Mods, merge it with the twitter update thread after a while please 😆

hahaha thanks for clearing the doubt :P and omgg she was acting like she isn't a virgin with just a kiss. Great yaar rofl!!
thanks for this but...

kiss??

nooo!!!!!!!!! 

i dont even want a kiss !!
Originally posted by aj_12

hahaha thanks for clearing the doubt :P and omgg she was acting like she isn't a virgin with just a kiss. Great yaar rofl!!

Well...what can we say? J is J! 😆
yayyy, u dont know how relieved I am, thanks for sharing though ðŸ˜Š
OMGGG...no really still a virgin...well i don't think anyone would take that risk of going all the way with her...i mean she is quiet dangerous...lol...you never know what that vamp would do...right...???...i feel bad for uday...poor babyy...he had to kiss her...how sad is that...he would probaby had to sterlize his lips now...=)
Originally posted by thejazzgal

thanks for this but...

kiss??

nooo!!!!!!!!! 

i dont even want a kiss !!

Well if in exchange of a kiss he managed to take care of that blackmailing clip, then I am not much bothered 😆
Phew. Thnx for this news. Relief at last!
Originally posted by alissa345

OMGGG...no really still a virgin...well i don't think anyone would take that risk of going all the way with her...i mean she is quiet dangerous...lol...you never know what that vamp would do...right...???...i feel bad for uday...poor babyy...he had to kiss her...how sad is that...he would probaby had to sterlize his lips now...=)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know right! Kissing J! 🤢 That girl can make a kiss look like some indecent thingy! Yuck!

OMG! Your post is making me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣 sterilize his lips...🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Mais-

Well if in exchange of a kiss he managed to take care of that blackmailing clip, then I am not much bothered 😆

if so.. tehn i'll b hapy

but what if he d'nt ?
Edited by thejazzgal - 12 years ago