Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Shumi's Sweetu saves the day! (Page 3)

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 2311

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by sanchanas

hey... by seeing rohit in court... it was surprising and good to sinal... but i think after court case finished again raveena will believe rohit... i feel bad for vikram...
@ red.. arey I am there na Viks...Embarrassed
ohh so u r a Viku dewaani?


ab viks ki chinta karne ki zarurat nahi...great forum members...u all r taking good care of our Parichay guys...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996shumi.awesumsonia

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgumi82

Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by sanchanas

hey... by seeing rohit in court... it was surprising and good to sinal... but i think after court case finished again raveena will believe rohit... i feel bad for vikram...
@ red.. arey I am there na Viks...Embarrassed
ohh so u r a Viku dewaani?


ab viks ki chinta karne ki zarurat nahi...great forum members...u all r taking good care of our Parichay guys...Wink
ROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82shumi.

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 50552

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Rohit ne waqt pe aake pasa palat diya. I think he is doing this to save himself from kunal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

Rohit ne waqt pe aake pasa palat diya. I think he is doing this to save himself from kunal
So totally.. .. until and unless Ekta wants to add another twist.. then she can show.. that Rohit is now in love with Siddhi...LOL and is doing this to get in her good booksLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82shumi.

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 13258

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by sanchanas

hey... by seeing rohit in court... it was surprising and good to sinal... but i think after court case finished again raveena will believe rohit... i feel bad for vikram...
@ red.. arey I am there na Viks...Embarrassed
ohh so u r a Viku dewaani?
Hmmm... well you can say that.. he is nice... I wanted to be Rohit diwani too... but Shumi ne allow nahin kiya...LOL
shumi di's possessive abt her sweetu..haina???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82nancy1996shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by sanchanas

hey... by seeing rohit in court... it was surprising and good to sinal... but i think after court case finished again raveena will believe rohit... i feel bad for vikram...
@ red.. arey I am there na Viks...Embarrassed
ohh so u r a Viku dewaani?
Hmmm... well you can say that.. he is nice... I wanted to be Rohit diwani too... but Shumi ne allow nahin kiya...LOL
shumi di's possessive abt her sweetu..haina???
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Well can't blame her... dekho na... jab koi hope nahin rahi.. toh he has come to rescue our Brilliant Gold medalist Male Lead.. and his equally intelligent... wife LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82shumi.awesumsonia

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 13258

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

LOL LOL Well can't blame her... dekho na... jab koi hope nahin rahi.. toh he has come to rescue our Brilliant Gold medalist Male Lead.. and his equally intelligent... wife LOLLOL
yaa you are Right...Rohit ne bade punya ka kaam kiya hain.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82nancy1996shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4060

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by nancy1996

LOL LOL Well can't blame her... dekho na... jab koi hope nahin rahi.. toh he has come to rescue our Brilliant Gold medalist Male Lead.. and his equally intelligent... wife LOLLOL
yaa you are Right...Rohit ne bade punya ka kaam kiya hain.LOL
Woh toh kiya hi hai.. dekh naa. aaj forum mein usi ki charche hain.. aur sab duaon... de rahi hain usko...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
my sweetu is gone down :(

Author: shumi.   Replies: 3   Views: 599

shumi. 3 599 29 November 2011 at 6:54am by shumi.
sweetu is in jail :(

2 3 4

Author: shumi.   Replies: 28   Views: 1870

shumi. 28 1870 24 November 2011 at 11:02am by shumi.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index