Epi ko maaro goli... (Page 18)

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by _Mariam_

what sort of nayi soch is this adopting your sister in law's baby cause she can have more Shocked kya ghatiya idea by lalitaAngry Dead first tym my hopes r on g3 if akshi decides to be mahan as they show her to be i am sure g3 will speak up for sure Ouch what a ghaitya epi Ouch
first time we can expect something from gy3, gy3 will allow anyone to naksh
uska lalla hai ab this will be the reason of gaya3 and Bma tiff Clap i so wish Just to make akshi calm down Naitik takes naksh and her out for few days and gaya3 also wont mind as its for betterment of her own lalla tab tak woh bma sabko theek kar degi Big smile kash cv's aisa sochete lekin ish particular precap se mujhe ek bahut shocking baatein pata chali... Ouch
kya patha chali pree can u share

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mohabbatein.

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

what sort of nayi soch is this adopting your sister in law's baby cause she can have more Shocked kya ghatiya idea by lalitaAngry Dead first tym my hopes r on g3 if akshi decides to be mahan as they show her to be i am sure g3 will speak up for sure Ouch what a ghaitya epi Ouch
uska lalla hai ab this will be the reason of gaya3 and Bma tiff Clap i so wish Just to make akshi calm down Naitik takes naksh and her out for few days and gaya3 also wont mind as its for betterment of her own lalla tab tak woh bma sabko theek kar degi Big smile kash cv's aisa sochete lekin ish particular precap se mujhe ek bahut shocking baatein pata chali... Ouch

hopes hain like you said but i dont think cv will create a tiff between them i have a feeling cv will show g3 mahan as well afterall she is akshi mil LOL kya baatein tell me Shocked
tussi bahut bure ho Ouch was waiting for u since 4 u never came AngryOuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSK.Mohabbatein.

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

well hopes hain from her but i am damn sure cv will also make her scrafice for nandu and bhabhima's happiness then in the end of all this hungama duggu wont go anywhere as nandani will adopt a child from somewhere else Ouch
no laad governer akshi ka mamata ushe badal degi woh duggu ko lekar mahan nahi ban sakthi she cant share two things one is munna other is dugguLOL

i agree with you munna i hope that happens but i have a bad feeling she will be mahan for nandu's sake its akshi afterall like i said all drama will be created for no reason at end moment all fam will relize that they cant be seperate from duggu and nandu will also relize and adopt a baby normally Ouch
but itne drama karne ki kya zarurat hai nandu seedha  baccha adopt nahi kar saktiAngryAngry
Mahi_Bhardwaj IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi_Bhardwaj
Mahi_Bhardwaj

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish-Naksh

mahi meri teacher b teri trha jhooti hai,aj phir nahi ayiCry
pehlay bta diya hota to main b college na jatiCry

hum apni discussion Karna chod ke duggu ki discussion kareLOL
Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@sonu
han,kal ko issi liye chuti ki thi maine,parhne b jati hun but...
@mahi
han,ab double khush
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

hopes hain like you said but i dont think cv will create a tiff between them i have a feeling cv will show g3 mahan as well afterall she is akshi mil LOL kya baatein tell me Shocked
tussi bahut bure ho Ouch was waiting for u since 4 u never came AngryOuchOuchOuch

haan sorry i am coming on now my parents took me food shopping with them and my dad and bro's spent an hour in food section and at the end they only pick up one item they liked i was so pissed of at them and me and mum were like hurry up OuchOuch
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

well hopes hain from her but i am damn sure cv will also make her scrafice for nandu and bhabhima's happiness then in the end of all this hungama duggu wont go anywhere as nandani will adopt a child from somewhere else Ouch
no laad governer akshi ka mamata ushe badal degi woh duggu ko lekar mahan nahi ban sakthi she cant share two things one is munna other is dugguLOL

i agree with you munna i hope that happens but i have a bad feeling she will be mahan for nandu's sake its akshi afterall like i said all drama will be created for no reason at end moment all fam will relize that they cant be seperate from duggu and nandu will also relize and adopt a baby normally Ouch
but itne drama karne ki kya zarurat hai nandu seedha  baccha adopt nahi kar saktiAngryAngry
trp hai na rashmi cv's think yeh dekhakar trp badhegi OuchAngryAngry
.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Sonu best of luck for your examThumbs Up

Go to top