Epi ko maaro goli... - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pragati1990

my younger mamaji is adopted by by nanaji bcoz he didnt have son just for name...n we live in joint family so didnt create much diffrence but brother giving to sister heard first time n always second child is adopted not first one
well yes adoptions within the family do take place...i know a family which is not that well off n had five kids, so the mom's brother took the responsibilty of two kids as they had none of their own.
but here the case is completely different...naksh need not give their children to anybody.n agar adopt hi karna hai then why not adopt an orphan...sab khush,but phir drama kaise hoga🤢 
Originally posted by pree4ru

no laad governer akshi ka mamata ushe badal degi woh duggu ko lekar mahan nahi ban sakthi she cant share two things one is munna other is duggu😆

i agree with you munna i hope that happens but i have a bad feeling she will be mahan for nandu's sake its akshi afterall like i said all drama will be created for no reason at end moment all fam will relize that they cant be seperate from duggu and nandu will also relize and adopt a baby normally
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aish-Naksh

@pree
pehlay to mjhe b mama-mami ka idea smj nahi aya tha
@sonu
main window k sath nahi frndz k sath khel rahi thi, asal main mahi window k sath khelti hai wo apna bta rahi thi

haa thk hai chal mein he khel rahi thi window ke saath ab khush😃😡

mahi meri teacher b teri trha jhooti hai,aj phir nahi ayi😭
pehlay bta diya hota to main b college na jati😭

aish tu ek teacher ko dekne college jaati hai..??

uska lalla hai ab this will be the reason of gaya3 and Bma tiff 👏 i so wish Just to make akshi calm down Naitik takes naksh and her out for few days and gaya3 also wont mind as its for betterment of her own lalla tab tak woh bma sabko theek kar degi 😃 kash cv's aisa sochete lekin ish particular precap se mujhe ek bahut shocking baatein pata chali...
kya patha chali pree can u share
Originally posted by _Mariam_

hopes hain like you said but i dont think cv will create a tiff between them i have a feeling cv will show g3 mahan as well afterall she is akshi mil 😆 kya baatein tell me 😲
tussi bahut bure ho was waiting for u since 4 u never came 😡
Originally posted by _Mariam_

i agree with you munna i hope that happens but i have a bad feeling she will be mahan for nandu's sake its akshi afterall like i said all drama will be created for no reason at end moment all fam will relize that they cant be seperate from duggu and nandu will also relize and adopt a baby normally
but itne drama karne ki kya zarurat hai nandu seedha  baccha adopt nahi kar sakti😡😡

mahi meri teacher b teri trha jhooti hai,aj phir nahi ayi😭
pehlay bta diya hota to main b college na jati😭

hum apni discussion Karna chod ke duggu ki discussion kare😆
@sonu
han,kal ko issi liye chuti ki thi maine,parhne b jati hun but...
@mahi
han,ab double khush

tussi bahut bure ho was waiting for u since 4 u never came 😡

haan sorry i am coming on now my parents took me food shopping with them and my dad and bro's spent an hour in food section and at the end they only pick up one item they liked i was so pissed of at them and me and mum were like hurry up OuchOuch