Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Where is the DAMN LETTER ?!? x-( (Page 9)

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Seriously when I saw Khushi chopping onions to bring tears I was like"What she is doing?" She totally misused Anjali's version. This not the way Khushi used to be. I can understand she is bubbly, chirpy but she has brain, otherwise how she is using her brain to irritate Arnav. Poor Arnav was moved by her fake tears, he really felt bad for her. Still he is loving her pagalpan, but this girl insulted Anjali's version, which I didnot like it. Anjali told clearly today for the first time about chotey's past, instead of thinking seriously on that she was using as her trum card to irritate Arnav. No, that is not Khushi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Exceptionalasumiprathikrisunflower52-CoolChick-

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Phew! Good to know that there are others who are hating what the writers have done to characters. Khushi is so annoying with her OTT antics and dance. And Arnav, he has been reduced to just standing around looking helpless. Only character that has gotten improvement in her character arc lately is Laxmi.

I also feel sorry for ASR. His whole life revolves around his family and Khushi, and what dos he get in return - people having fun at his expense and taking advantage of his generosity. Khushi is supposed to be in love with him since Diwali, but besides her periodic "Inhe meetha mana hai" chant, and today's ruffling of his hair, there has not been any hint of her softer feelings towards him.

She has in fact done more for Shyam: she allows him to manhandle at will, she has saved his ass multiple times by keeping her mouth shut, and has WILLINGLY given him benefit of doubt multiple times?!!!Angry

I wish CVs would do filler episodes with side characters instead of this constant character assassination on a daily basis now.AngryAngryAngry

Feels good to have vented out! Thanks for this thread!!!!!

@ bold - This is the best the CV's can show . so we need to be satisfied with this & understand that she is in love with him.   

About shyam well u  know kushi is a very sacrificing girl LOL PH is trying for the best bahu or beti award in next yrs SPA 

@both of you, Khushi's feelings are supposed to be guessed.

I have always been in confusion about her after the exit of La, never like her meddling or giving lectures, which she even is not following. 

Salma...u forgot to mention...the tears she had in her eyes after seeing arnav-la hug on many occasions...Confused

she never gave a damn to ponder further on tht too...hate it man ! Cry

Confused

About that do even ask at that time it confused me how come all of a sudden Khushi is crying and for what.

Diwali time also she was not even on the beginning stages of love but what felt was attraction thats it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri-CoolChick-

Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
"Khushi", the girl we are watching after the marriage track, is absolutely void of gravity. The message from Arnav's mom's letter would be too deep to be apprehended by a frivolous girl like her.
Watching this serial once again i am convinced that people who give big lectures every now n then dont actually believe what they say. Khushi is one person who never miss out a single chance of delivering lecture on love, marriage, husband- wife relationship and so on. But the way she made fun of love by misusing the information she got from Anjali, it just threw me on abysmal disappointment. She is hopeless.
N one thing I never understood is, why the cvs try to make the show a comedy circus? if comedy is what they want to show, they why we, the audience were promised to get an intense "Love-hate relationship" at the beginning? THe show has become just hopeless.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Fanprathikrisunflower52--Anna--

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Well hey guys.

Garima I agree with your post well said.

Tonights episode I just watched it for the sake of it, was not excited at all like I used to be once upon a time. 

So I just did not expect this to move and just laughed at Asr dialogues and felt bad for the poor thing. 

Do not make me start on dimwit Khushi, Anjali gave her such a crucial insight on Asr's childhood and what he was like. 

The way she used it was so juvenile. Is this how you teach someone to open up to you by changing his wardrobe that was the height of it or is she still on kicking out of RM phase. 

There are lots of issues that cv's could have dealt with before heading towards the ending of MU.  

I always knew Khushi did not have a brain and now she does not have the heart as well. 

If this is what a samajhdar person is like Wacko, this is the new version of samajhdari the cv's have shown.

Salma...my fellow drooler...LOL

u were being missed yaaa...kahan thi??LOL

kya kahun is SAYANI khushi ke baare mein????????? Angryit irritated me like anything...on seeing such a valuable info goin down the gutter...Dead

I was doing some kitchen work.

I am a drooler LOL when truth is married actors put me off. So Barun is off limits.

Khushi is one character I am not going to get ever. I am so confused what to feel about her LOL.

About the way she utilized the info was Dead, yes she has an understanding of a 2 year old, even the children have much better insight.

I did not like the helpless look of Asr, no wonder he leaves with out having breakfast when he will be made fun of by mami and I bet he will not go to office either wearing that bright shirt.

chalo kissi ko toh Barun nahi chahiye...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Salma...u saw the latest SBS...hes gona faint coz khushi madam in midst of her OTT wife act...ate everything...leaving none for the breadwinner of the family...Dead

nw the least i can expect is she takes care of him...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrisunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hellooos Salma! We were missing you! :D

Agree with every word of yours!  Can someone please send Khushi to kindergarden!?

P.S : Guys Sathu's post is up! :))

Hello yes lets send her to kindergarden. I was waiting for you all to put the post. 
prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prathikri

oh yes by the way i forgot she had fake tears right & the idiot ASR fell for that ... This is the 2nd time she has fooled him with her fake tears & the fool falls for it. 

Praths...LOL...not the fake ones m talking off...u remember wen she stopped La from going to london...n then arnav had come to la's house to stop her from going...n she hugged him...n tht very moment teras started flowing frm khushi's eyes...Cry

tht one m talking off...Big smile

oh yeah i do remember.. Embarrassed
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Well hey guys.

Garima I agree with your post well said.

Tonights episode I just watched it for the sake of it, was not excited at all like I used to be once upon a time. 

So I just did not expect this to move and just laughed at Asr dialogues and felt bad for the poor thing. 

Do not make me start on dimwit Khushi, Anjali gave her such a crucial insight on Asr's childhood and what he was like. 

The way she used it was so juvenile. Is this how you teach someone to open up to you by changing his wardrobe that was the height of it or is she still on kicking out of RM phase. 

There are lots of issues that cv's could have dealt with before heading towards the ending of MU.  

I always knew Khushi did not have a brain and now she does not have the heart as well. 

If this is what a samajhdar person is like Wacko, this is the new version of samajhdari the cv's have shown.

Salma...my fellow drooler...LOL

u were being missed yaaa...kahan thi??LOL

kya kahun is SAYANI khushi ke baare mein????????? Angryit irritated me like anything...on seeing such a valuable info goin down the gutter...Dead

I was doing some kitchen work.

I am a drooler LOL when truth is married actors put me off. So Barun is off limits.

Khushi is one character I am not going to get ever. I am so confused what to feel about her LOL.

About the way she utilized the info was Dead, yes she has an understanding of a 2 year old, even the children have much better insight.

I did not like the helpless look of Asr, no wonder he leaves with out having breakfast when he will be made fun of by mami and I bet he will not go to office either wearing that bright shirt.

chalo kissi ko toh Barun nahi chahiye...LOL

Salma...u saw the latest SBS...hes gona faint coz khushi madam in midst of her OTT wife act...ate everything...leaving none for the breadwinner of the family...Dead

nw the least i can expect is she takes care of him...Cry

Yes, it seems everyone takes undue advantage of Arnav.

I saw that Khushi is a child, I was etching to write to only Khushi's fan post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exceptional

"Khushi", the girl we are watching after the marriage track, is absolutely void of gravity. The message from Arnav's mom's letter would be too deep to be apprehended by a frivolous girl like her.
Watching this serial once again i am convinced that people who give big lectures every now n then dont actually believe what they say. Khushi is one person who never miss out a single chance of delivering lecture on love, marriage, husband- wife relationship and so on. But the way she made fun of love by misusing the information she got from Anjali, it just threw me on abysmal disappointment. She is hopeless.
N one thing I never understood is, why the cvs try to make the show a comedy circus? if comedy is what they want to show, they why we, the audience were promised to get an intense "Love-hate relationship" at the beginning? THe show has become just hopeless.

Agree Khushi will never get the depth meaning of the letter, as she herself thinks like a child.

@bold agree she sounds like a hypocrite. All talk and no action. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ExceptionalArnav_Fanprathikri--Anna--

Go to top