Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Where is the DAMN LETTER ?!? x-( (Page 7)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@crazyidiot - awww... that is so cute!! <3

I know the story has gone for a toss! It was okay till the Mu track - even a bit after that - but since holi - nothing is happening. Shyam can be used to move the story ahead - he knows almost all the realities of Arnav - Khushi marriage. Khushi Arnav hatred can be shown with intensity and passion not OTT drama - frankly there is sooo much scope for this track! I could actually write a track on it myself! 

The silent treatment was an awesome move - but we are back to OTT - why!? We are not kids - we want story and drama - yeh toh god knows what it is! 

There is a pakistani show Humsafar - Garima and Praths do watch it - only 23 episodes - similar track and so welll handled! Beautiful! And I guarantee that you will all fall in love with it! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asumiExquisiteOrchidprathikrisunflower52Closed.........-CoolChick-

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusasumiprathikrisunflower52-CoolChick-

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
THE EPI WAS DAMN GOOD loved arshi to bits ! but yes i do want tht letter to be shown !

SARUN/ARSHI ROCKS :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Well hey guys.

Garima I agree with your post well said.

Tonights episode I just watched it for the sake of it, was not excited at all like I used to be once upon a time. 

So I just did not expect this to move and just laughed at Asr dialogues and felt bad for the poor thing. 

Do not make me start on dimwit Khushi, Anjali gave her such a crucial insight on Asr's childhood and what he was like. 

The way she used it was so juvenile. Is this how you teach someone to open up to you by changing his wardrobe that was the height of it or is she still on kicking out of RM phase. 

There are lots of issues that cv's could have dealt with before heading towards the ending of MU.  

I always knew Khushi did not have a brain and now she does not have the heart as well. 

If this is what a samajhdar person is like Wacko, this is the new version of samajhdari the cv's have shown.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusArnav_Fanprathikri--Anna--

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Phew! Good to know that there are others who are hating what the writers have done to characters. Khushi is so annoying with her OTT antics and dance. And Arnav, he has been reduced to just standing around looking helpless. Only character that has gotten improvement in her character arc lately is Laxmi.

I also feel sorry for ASR. His whole life revolves around his family and Khushi, and what dos he get in return - people having fun at his expense and taking advantage of his generosity. Khushi is supposed to be in love with him since Diwali, but besides her periodic "Inhe meetha mana hai" chant, and today's ruffling of his hair, there has not been any hint of her softer feelings towards him.

She has in fact done more for Shyam: she allows him to manhandle at will, she has saved his ass multiple times by keeping her mouth shut, and has WILLINGLY given him benefit of doubt multiple times?!!!Angry

I wish CVs would do filler episodes with side characters instead of this constant character assassination on a daily basis now.AngryAngryAngry

Feels good to have vented out! Thanks for this thread!!!!!

@ bold - This is the best the CV's can show . so we need to be satisfied with this & understand that she is in love with him.   

About shyam well u  know kushi is a very sacrificing girl LOL PH is trying for the best bahu or beti award in next yrs SPA 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Fanasumisunflower52

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Maybe his mother's beautiful, heart touching words above could have made her witness his hidden side...understand y he is like this...a raajkumar from heart n a shaitaan from outside

She could have understood...that beneath ANGER is HURT...and beneath hurt is LOVE !! but all this i guess will never happen in the show !

could u plz explain this? i mean he is like that since he is a child, so how can hurt be behind all this? Confused no offence, just dont get it?

well i meant to say...the anger tht u see...is all built up by the hidden hurt which he hasnt shared with anyone...and y is he hurt...bcz obviously tht unfortunate day wen he decided to break all the walls built around his heart...he saw the person he LOVED with somebody else...n yes he was that angry kid...but obviously not from the day he was born...it happened after his parents died...bcz then his chacha had betrayed him...n now his love betrayed him...:-) i hope i didnt confuse u further...Confused

sunflower52

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanvi_124

In simple words...

**clears her throat**

This track SUX... I HATE IT... No logic, no consistancy, and no magic or charisma... To many forced Rabba Ve's( which sounds like Rub Away to me nowadays), HATE HATE HATE The OTT comedy, Khushi's behavior and Arnav's behavior proves that both r dang Bipolar and have zero brains... I found nothing about Khushi funny today...

In short... IT SUCKED AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT

hahaha...loved ur reply...*hi-5* for mirroring my frustration.LOL

asumi

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Phew! Good to know that there are others who are hating what the writers have done to characters. Khushi is so annoying with her OTT antics and dance. And Arnav, he has been reduced to just standing around looking helpless. Only character that has gotten improvement in her character arc lately is Laxmi.

I also feel sorry for ASR. His whole life revolves around his family and Khushi, and what dos he get in return - people having fun at his expense and taking advantage of his generosity. Khushi is supposed to be in love with him since Diwali, but besides her periodic "Inhe meetha mana hai" chant, and today's ruffling of his hair, there has not been any hint of her softer feelings towards him.

She has in fact done more for Shyam: she allows him to manhandle at will, she has saved his ass multiple times by keeping her mouth shut, and has WILLINGLY given him benefit of doubt multiple times?!!!Angry

I wish CVs would do filler episodes with side characters instead of this constant character assassination on a daily basis now.AngryAngryAngry

Feels good to have vented out! Thanks for this thread!!!!!

@ bold - This is the best the CV's can show . so we need to be satisfied with this & understand that she is in love with him.   

About shyam well u  know kushi is a very sacrificing girl LOL PH is trying for the best bahu or beti award in next yrs SPA 

@both of you, Khushi's feelings are supposed to be guessed.

I have always been in confusion about her after the exit of La, never like her meddling or giving lectures, which she even is not following. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Fanprathikri--Anna--

Go to top