Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Where is the DAMN LETTER ?!? x-( (Page 4)

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by crazyidiot

Enough !!!! Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!

Before i start with my actual rant, a quick note to CVs---> the words "continuation" & "progress" r not in my dictionary anymore...happy?!!!! this is what u wanted right? after weeks n weeks of caamedy, alternating it with some good intense scenes...and throwing rabba ves at us like people throw eggs n tomatoes after a bad show...i finally GIVE UP ! D'ohUnhappy...but still cant stop myself from complaining...why did Khushi had to use such priceless information given by Anjali like that??????? Correct me if m wrong, Anjali told her to "love him"..."spend more time with him so that she knows him better"...?!! just yesterday man...just YESTERDAY in bold capital letters...she understood that shaitaan n rajkumaar r one and same person...now had she utilised this opportunity and made full of it by actually showing him TRUE LOVE and not OTT love...she would have got answers as to why he is sucha dual personality...so diagonally opposite for others...she could have seen the walls built around his heart breaking...he could have opened up with her gradually..but NO !! u had to screw this CVs right??????? heights of publicity...promoting the Dhokla show in such an intense drama?????oops...DID i say intense drama? offlate itz becoming intense comedy !! Deadi forgot... thnks to the Gajni syndrome...courtesy CVs !!!! Arent u proud of me CVs? Dead

what i would have loved to see which has now become a wishful thought...was had Anjali utilised this opportunity too...n given her Mom's letter which read:

Humari chote ki bahu ke naam,

Waise toh ye kangan hum aapko khud hi pehnane wale hain. Par aapko ek raaz ki baat batani hain, isliye likh rahe hain. Dhyaan rakhiyega and sawdhaan rahiyega...humare chote ki naak pe bohot saara gussa rehta hai...aur dil mein bohot sara pyaar ! Gussa bardaash karna aur pyaar sudh samedh lautana..!!

Maybe his mother's beautiful, heart touching words above could have made her witness his hidden side...understand y he is like this...a raajkumar from heart n a shaitaan from outside

She could have understood...that beneath ANGER is HURT...and beneath hurt is LOVE !! but all this i guess will never happen in the show !

PS: somebody plz throw that annoying lil notebook ! the root cause of everything is that damn book...arrgh !! Angry

I think CV and Writer and GUL Khan all on vacation since Feb end... god only know when they are returning...

Inconsistency is the other name of the show. Up unitl now they have confessed their love so many time, they both are Bipolar or some weird Brain problem that they forget. I think its not them, it Writer...

Episode itself would have been good if it was aired after MU was cleared, however right it just seemed STUPID and out of context. But what is the point discussuing it, NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. AS CVS DO CARE ABOUT FAN FOLLOWING OR TRP OR ANYTHING

Show is heading toward downhill...  I am sure someone would find hidden meaning in today episode .. please share.. as I have no idea... As khusi Flip flop attitude is very weird and annoying...  CV has ruined all the characters...

Trust me darling the only hidden meaning from this episode is that Khushi is not even an 18 year old and she is 6 years old who does not have any brains to boast off!

Anna...i see ur anti-feminist streak yet AGAIN...LOL

but u knw...how i agree with u on this...DAMN ! somebody call the lawyer...LOL

Anna u ve dug ur self a grave LOL LOL nari morcha gang will be be any time to butcher you LOLsorry to put you behind bars.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52--Anna---CoolChick-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Before i start with my actual rant, a quick note to CVs---> the words "continuation" & "progress" r not in my dictionary anymore...happy?!!!! this is what u wanted right? after weeks n weeks of caamedy, alternating it with some good intense scenes...and throwing rabba ves at us like people throw eggs n tomatoes after a bad show...i finally GIVE UP ! D'ohUnhappy...but still cant stop myself from complaining...why did Khushi had to use such priceless information given by Anjali like that??????? Correct me if m wrong, Anjali told her to "love him"..."spend more time with him so that she knows him better"...?!! just yesterday man...just YESTERDAY in bold capital letters...she understood that shaitaan n rajkumaar r one and same person...now had she utilised this opportunity and made full of it by actually showing him TRUE LOVE and not OTT love...she would have got answers as to why he is sucha dual personality...so diagonally opposite for others...she could have seen the walls built around his heart breaking...he could have opened up with her gradually..but NO !! u had to screw this CVs right??????? heights of publicity...promoting the Dhokla show in such an intense drama?????oops...DID i say intense drama? offlate itz becoming intense comedy !! Deadi forgot... thnks to the Gajni syndrome...courtesy CVs !!!! Arent u proud of me CVs? Dead

what i would have loved to see which has now become a wishful thought...was had Anjali utilised this opportunity too...n given her Mom's letter which read:

Waise toh ye kangan hum aapko khud hi pehnane wale hain. Par aapko ek raaz ki baat batani hain, isliye likh rahe hain. Dhyaan rakhiyega and sawdhaan rahiyega...humare chote ki naak pe bohot saara gussa rehta hai...aur dil mein bohot sara pyaar ! Gussa bardaash karna aur pyaar sudh samedh lautana..!!

Maybe his mother's beautiful, heart touching words above could have made her witness his hidden side...understand y he is like this...a raajkumar from heart n a shaitaan from outside

She could have understood...that beneath ANGER is HURT...and beneath hurt is LOVE !! but all this i guess will never happen in the show !

PS: somebody plz throw that annoying lil notebook ! the root cause of everything is that damn book...arrgh !! Angry

I think CV and Writer and GUL Khan all on vacation since Feb end... god only know when they are returning...

Inconsistency is the other name of the show. Up unitl now they have confessed their love so many time, they both are Bipolar or some weird Brain problem that they forget. I think its not them, it Writer...

Episode itself would have been good if it was aired after MU was cleared, however right it just seemed STUPID and out of context. But what is the point discussuing it, NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. AS CVS DO CARE ABOUT FAN FOLLOWING OR TRP OR ANYTHING

Show is heading toward downhill...  I am sure someone would find hidden meaning in today episode .. please share.. as I have no idea... As khusi Flip flop attitude is very weird and annoying...  CV has ruined all the characters...

Trust me darling the only hidden meaning from this episode is that Khushi is not even an 18 year old and she is 6 years old who does not have any brains to boast off!

Trust me on this Gari - Khushi makes me feel ashamed that I am girl! I cannot even say!

Girls are supposed to feel and be understanding because men are dumb when it comes to all of this - and no one better throw the crap of 18 year old - the legal age for girls to get married is 18 and for boys 21 is for a reason.

Praths I hope so! :))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asumiprathikrisunflower52-CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Anna u ve dug ur self a grave LOL LOL nari morcha gang will be be any time to butcher you LOLsorry to put you behind bars.  LOL

oye Praths...we r not going anywhere without u sweetheart...we know...we know...how u share the same view...hahahaaLOL

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 10 April 2012 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Praths and Gari - Let the nari morcha come - I care two hoots! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri-CoolChick-

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I know, there is no hidden meaning, but there will be someone who will post a something with HIDDEN MEANING! And I will be rolling off my chair at work...

lately I have been so dejected to see this show... there has been forceful rabbave, forcefull romance and now forcefull Meanings. I have watched this show from day one, do not recollect that I was forced to see meanings.. It was meaningful and you could see that.. Now its bunch of stupidity... And now we are PROMOTING SATHIYA! WOW we have a sathiya writer and he/she is writing crappy story and promoting story.. WAKE CV... LM please come back... GUL KHAn come back from where ever the hell you gone... if you want his show to die.. at least let it die respectfully! Sorry no offense to anyone

--Anna---CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

hahahaa...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL dats like a true droooler...errr..did i say again...LOL

asumi--Anna--

Peonia Senior Member
Peonia
Peonia

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=garima_IPKKND]Enough !!!! Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!

/QUOTE]

AHAAA thank god someone is feeling the same way i was feeling when i was seeing anji khushi convo aftermath...seriously insted of taking that with lots of emotions she took it as a source to further irritate arnav..AngryAngry SEROUSLY WT%&^$&^%&^...

i agree with each and every word i was screamming NOOO and wanted to write and vent out my frustation and wanted to say exactly what u have mentioned...

KHUShi i understand u r a kind by heart but this is no fun any more i hope she will atleast realise it and hope she will not behave the same wat vn he will throw her out of the house after 6 mnths...i know i shouldnt be saying tht. but AngryAngryAngry does she even realises the seriousness of the situation she is in and wat can happend and OTT of khushi are becoming unbearable...i know we cant see her cry but i cant bear her being so idiotics there is a line in between doesn she realise it...

Edited by Peonia - 10 April 2012 at 11:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniussunflower52--Anna---CoolChick-

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

hahahaa...LOL dats like a true droooler...errr..did i say again...LOL

Every time i see the word drooler i LMAO ... LOL