Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Where is the DAMN LETTER ?!? x-( (Page 11)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Well hey guys.

Garima I agree with your post well said.

Tonights episode I just watched it for the sake of it, was not excited at all like I used to be once upon a time. 

So I just did not expect this to move and just laughed at Asr dialogues and felt bad for the poor thing. 

Do not make me start on dimwit Khushi, Anjali gave her such a crucial insight on Asr's childhood and what he was like. 

The way she used it was so juvenile. Is this how you teach someone to open up to you by changing his wardrobe that was the height of it or is she still on kicking out of RM phase. 

There are lots of issues that cv's could have dealt with before heading towards the ending of MU.  

I always knew Khushi did not have a brain and now she does not have the heart as well. 

If this is what a samajhdar person is like Wacko, this is the new version of samajhdari the cv's have shown.

Salma...my fellow drooler...LOL
u were being missed yaaa...kahan thi??LOL
kya kahun is SAYANI khushi ke baare mein????????? Angryit irritated me like anything...on seeing such a valuable info goin down the gutter...Dead

Khushi is one character I am not going to get ever. I am so confused what to feel about her LOL.

About the way she utilized the info was Dead, yes she has an understanding of a 2 year old, even the children have much better insight.

I did not like the helpless look of Asr, no wonder he leaves with out having breakfast when he will be made fun of by mami and I bet he will not go to office either wearing that bright shirt.

You are so right! Before marriage she was waiting for his proposal with bated breath. So that implies she was in love with him because her type of girl with her avowed values would not otherwise welcome such proposal from a man unless she loves him unconditionally? Then he blackmailed her into marriage, so it is understandable that she would be angry and hurt. But underneath this anger, frustration and hurt, there should still be elements of her love for him? Just like his love for her still survives despite the MU he witnessed?

We see glimpses of his love, but only witness supreme disregard from her towards him? Today would have been perfect opportunity for writers to bring her love out given Anjali's information, but of course we get Gopi Bahu kaamedy from writers.

They have not portrayed Khushi's feeling well at all. 

@bold agree we are only seeing his struggle but where is Khushi's struggle. In fact she is doing anything about Shaym as well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Fan--Anna--

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Seriously when I saw Khushi chopping onions to bring tears I was like"What she is doing?" She totally misused Anjali's version. This not the way Khushi used to be. I can understand she is bubbly, chirpy but she has brain, otherwise how she is using her brain to irritate Arnav. Poor Arnav was moved by her fake tears, he really felt bad for her. Still he is loving her pagalpan, but this girl insulted Anjali's version, which I didnot like it. Anjali told clearly today for the first time about chotey's past, instead of thinking seriously on that she was using as her trum card to irritate Arnav. No, that is not Khushi.

ClapClapClap

i miss my old khushi yaaa...the one who cared, was sensitive to other's pain...who use to maintain the right mix of emotions where needed...fake tears? n she calls herself "SWAMI's" wife?????Dead

Arnav_Fansunflower52

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht4everr

yippe today was the 8th epi in a row that i missed
all thanks to the cv's to create such a fantastic show n now i bow down to them for turning it into a crap show
i have made a promise that once i miss 10 epis in a row due to the MU n that diary crap, i will leave the show n will return only after some sensible posts r made on IF...WU and ur posts r the only thing that i read to get an insight into IPKKND
as for the info that anji gave, it was one of the best khushi could have used to know abt arnav's feelings n gain his trust...but our dimwit khushi uses it to show us that she is the winner of the worlds dumb person
and arnav i think he should leave the RM n let the ppl staying in there earn their own money, while he should come here to London...uh not 4 me, but i assume La is supposed to b in londonLOL  so they can hook up...
n for cv's saying that ipl is affecting the story line than wake up dude many shows r still going strong n not throwing crap at us

welll if ur a die-hard fan of shirtless BArun...i wud suggest plz watch the epi,Wink otherwise make gud use of the remote control...LOLLOLLOL

dont loose hopes yaa...we all r in one boat...LOL
ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

what I do not understand why change the wardrobe?  I thought Anjali told her that Arnava hates if anyone pampers him.. and changing wardrobe is not pampering that is PISSING him OFF?

DID KHUSI or WRITER have BRAIN FART??? I MEAN WRITER.. Because Khusi. AKA Sanaya is just doing what writer and CV are asking her to do...

I think here is what they would have done:

"Lets put together some shit.. and in between we will Show Barun Shirtless "girls will forget entire episode" and not to forget "RED SHirt" Girls would be happy and forget all the bad parts in the EPISODE..."

CV's are we IDIOTS... Again I say "The episode stand alone would have been good if AIRED after MU Cleared, and if Khusi and ASR have a small fight" but right now it looks STUPID!!

ANJALI Character has gone beyond redemption for me... all she does is wear best clothes in the show, act dumbest, provokes Lies and conviniently mislead us auidence...

Is anyone is the show listening to us who are ardent  fan's of the show? If yes, Then for heaven sake clear the MU from atleast one side, either Khusi or ASR... Make them work against Shyam, I am not asking khusi to forgive  ASR, she can leave house in 6 months until then they work as a team to bring Shyam down... and during that time we can real nice rabbave or cute Khusi antics.. and Then ASR work towards redemptions... But please stop this BULLSHIT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ExceptionalArnav_Fanprathikrisunflower52--Anna---CoolChick-

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Well hey guys.

Tonights episode I just watched it for the sake of it, was not excited at all like I used to be once upon a time. 

So I just did not expect this to move and just laughed at Asr dialogues and felt bad for the poor thing. 

Do not make me start on dimwit Khushi, Anjali gave her such a crucial insight on Asr's childhood and what he was like. 

The way she used it was so juvenile. Is this how you teach someone to open up to you by changing his wardrobe that was the height of it or is she still on kicking out of RM phase. 

There are lots of issues that cv's could have dealt with before heading towards the ending of MU.  

I always knew Khushi did not have a brain and now she does not have the heart as well. 

If this is what a samajhdar person is like Wacko, this is the new version of samajhdari the cv's have shown.

kya kahun is SAYANI khushi ke baare mein????????? Angryit irritated me like anything...on seeing such a valuable info goin down the gutter...Dead

Khushi is one character I am not going to get ever. I am so confused what to feel about her LOL.

About the way she utilized the info was Dead, yes she has an understanding of a 2 year old, even the children have much better insight.

I did not like the helpless look of Asr, no wonder he leaves with out having breakfast when he will be made fun of by mami and I bet he will not go to office either wearing that bright shirt.

You are so right! Before marriage she was waiting for his proposal with bated breath. So that implies she was in love with him because her type of girl with her avowed values would not otherwise welcome such proposal from a man unless she loves him unconditionally? Then he blackmailed her into marriage, so it is understandable that she would be angry and hurt. But underneath this anger, frustration and hurt, there should still be elements of her love for him? Just like his love for her still survives despite the MU he witnessed?

We see glimpses of his love, but only witness supreme disregard from her towards him? Today would have been perfect opportunity for writers to bring her love out given Anjali's information, but of course we get Gopi Bahu kaamedy from writers.

@bold agree we are only seeing his struggle but where is Khushi's struggle. In fact she is doing anything about Shaym as well. 

Why should kushi do anything when her prince will come in time & save her from evil shyam.. is'nt the ME going to be about this ?? that kushi is innocent & shyam is the one lusting after her & ASR will feel so guilty that he will hurt himself  but will also protect her from shyam & madam will never know of it & she will continue to think of ASR as shaitan. 

Arnav_Fansunflower52

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Praths & Salma...lets chant:

Arnav is shaitaan

Khushi is an angel...

LOL

coz sadly this is wht it is gonna be...remember this is STAR PLUS...rishta wahi...soch usse bhi puraani...ooops i mean nayi...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Fanprathikrisunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Well hey guys.

Why should kushi do anything when her prince will come in time & save her from evil shyam.. is'nt the ME going to be about this ?? that kushi is innocent & shyam is the one lusting after her & ASR will feel so guilty that he will hurt himself  but will also protect her from shyam & madam will never know of it & she will continue to think of ASR as shaitan. 

Yes so ridiculous then what about women empowerment is this how you show it.

why do I forget that this show in on SP channel where the girl is always right and yeah ungrateful as well for what ever the hero does, he is always bad.

What utter rubbish.

Arnav_Fan-CoolChick-

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by barun_arnav

Seriously when I saw Khushi chopping onions to bring tears I was like"What she is doing?" She totally misused Anjali's version. This not the way Khushi used to be. I can understand she is bubbly, chirpy but she has brain, otherwise how she is using her brain to irritate Arnav. Poor Arnav was moved by her fake tears, he really felt bad for her. Still he is loving her pagalpan, but this girl insulted Anjali's version, which I didnot like it. Anjali told clearly today for the first time about chotey's past, instead of thinking seriously on that she was using as her trum card to irritate Arnav. No, that is not Khushi.

I agree she did misuse the info just to irritate him. 

Khushi was al right till diwali after that her character has gone down the dumps and is getting worse. 
True! funny parts are fine for few days. When she used her 100 ways to irritate Arnav was somehow tolerable but today for me No, because Anjali told something serious about chotey and she took that advantage. Whole episode was good. Changing shirts all fine   after her so much irritation this Man ASR is not telling her anything means he loves her, Khushi should start finding" why this sudden change in his behave sometimes". ASR has given her many hints, what more she need? That day she told, that she will obey Arnav, and today she is doing her dabba service again, is this the way she is obeying ?Arnav does not want her to work because, he cares, he is possessive about her. Anjali told"chotey knows to love but cannot express " still Khushi is behaving in such a manner. That shows ASR is a kid from inside that he fall for her fake tears. ASR is also innocent from inside, Khushi please don't do this. This is not you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrisunflower52--Anna---CoolChick-

Go to top