Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Jay The Ultimate BAKRI... (Page 2)

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aysha247

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Are bicharri J ko jitna urna hai urne do, par jab uske pankh he nahi rehenge to kya khak urhe ge. J deserves it, since she is soo mahir in the use and throw game, well, now she is going to get a big piece of her own medicine. So hope Uday got rid of that mms.QuestionConfused</font>ConfusedConfused
</div><div><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">J enjoy the dreams while they last because soon your gonna get a major reality check. <font color="#ff0000">HAHAHAHA (evil laugh)Evil Smile</font></font>Evil SmileEvil Smile

You are right...poor Jay...she has no idea what is she getting herself into...looks like HUMPTY DUMPTY is gonna have a great grand fall...yuhooo I am so happy for her :)

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
J has done so many negative things in the show and she is really turning nasty and meaner in every episode that I don't feel one iota of sympathy with her...I think when she falls, nobody will be there to help her...even her so called V Bhai who likes running after shiny things...lol, nor her matlabi friends who surround her because she is going to be Yuvrani and I don't think Brijraj will be able to do anything either, he is so helpless in front of Rajmata.
So I don't sympathise with her at all and really don't mind her being the bakri...I think the CV's intend to make us detest her character so that when Manyeta ultimately gets the crown, no viewers will sympathise with J.
postmodernist Senior Member
postmodernist
postmodernist

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Ahhh I am so glad that cvs have stopped showing Manyata as the most irritating character!! Love Manyata!! She looks beautiful!! Bout J, I totally don't mind cvs showing her as vamp!! At least D.S annunciation of Manyata should be justified on some moral grounds!! Jay is morally rupturing day by day I tell you and I am loving it!!
cutiepiexox Senior Member
cutiepiexox
cutiepiexox

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Yuuppp!!!!!
But she deserves most of it!!!
Not all of it though!!!
DS shouldnt of use jay like that just to teach manyata a lesson but she deserves whats gona happen to her because of uday!!!!

xoxo

Edited by cutiepiexox - 10 April 2012 at 8:36pm
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
i desagree , jay doesnt deserve it. res...
Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I actually kinda feel bad for her but then again she is very mean Angry

Simran :D...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxrasiya.

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
YA TRUUEE buh i dun feell bad for her

cux she deserves tis:X
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I only feel bad for her when I think of how Rajmata is probably using her. When it comes to Uday and Vijay...no sympathy from me at all. Not only is she extremely mean (how she treats Manyata and how she treated her stylists), but completely stupid as well. She's blackmailing Uday but does she not realize how much trouble she can get into if that leaks out? I actually loved how Uday seduced her to get the phone. It was brilliant. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutestvampire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index