Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahhh I am so glad that cvs have stopped showing Manyata as the most irritating character!! Love Manyata!! She looks beautiful!! Bout J, I totally don't mind cvs showing her as vamp!! At least D.S annunciation of Manyata should be justified on some moral grounds!! Jay is morally rupturing day by day I tell you and I am loving it!!
cutiepiexox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yuuppp!!!!!
But she deserves most of it!!!
Not all of it though!!!
DS shouldnt of use jay like that just to teach manyata a lesson but she deserves whats gona happen to her because of uday!!!!

xoxo
Edited by cutiepiexox - 12 years ago
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i desagree , jay doesnt deserve it. res...
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually kinda feel bad for her but then again she is very mean ðŸ˜¡

Simran :D...
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YA TRUUEE buh i dun feell bad for her

cux she deserves tis:X
megustajalebi thumbnail
I only feel bad for her when I think of how Rajmata is probably using her. When it comes to Uday and Vijay...no sympathy from me at all. Not only is she extremely mean (how she treats Manyata and how she treated her stylists), but completely stupid as well. She's blackmailing Uday but does she not realize how much trouble she can get into if that leaks out? I actually loved how Uday seduced her to get the phone. It was brilliant. 
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

I only feel bad for her when I think of how Rajmata is probably using her. When it comes to Uday and Vijay...no sympathy from me at all. Not only is she extremely mean (how she treats Manyata and how she treated her stylists), but completely stupid as well. She's blackmailing Uday but does she not realize how much trouble she can get into if that leaks out?I actually loved how Uday seduced her to get the phone. It was brilliant.

well I do not think jay has any control over her hormones...so easily she got carried away...she is too much of a baby...I am so waiting for jumper dumpty's (jay's) great grand fall :)
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telly1

do share your thoughts on this...

Well jay absolutely deserves this...waiting for the bakri to be slaughtered...eagerly...I will be a happy child when she falls down :)
cutestvampire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exactly, I was wondering the same thing... either she is fool that she is not able to see that DS is not gona make her yuvrani or she is just too blind... 

isn't the obvious... manyata was jangali and DS still wanted to make her yuvarani and now she is sober... she is just too proud to accept the reality... 
megustajalebi thumbnail
Originally posted by: alissa345

well I do not think jay has any control over her hormones...so easily she got carried away...she is too much of a baby...I am so waiting for jumper dumpty's (jay's) great grand fall :)

I meant to say if her video leaks out, then she can get into trouble as well. What happened between her and Uday in her room is her personal issue. I just liked Uday's trick because movies or shows usually show a female character seducing a male character for something important. In this show, the tables turned and it was Uday seducing J ðŸ˜†