Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Jay The Ultimate BAKRI...

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hey Guys...

I think that Jay might be on the seventh cloud right now but she has no idea how hard she is going to fall down...as of now she is getting everything she ever wanted...although she would soon be slaughtered mercilessly...

Every one or you could say most of the people in the show are using her in one way or another...

1) DS is using her to teach Manyata a lesson...i really do not think she has any intention of making her the queen...so no crown for Jay...

2) Uday...he is absolutely not interested in her but just to get the video he spent a whole night with that despo...in a way he did that to get manyata whereas Jay thinks Uday is all hers now...

3) Vijay bhai...even Vijay bhai is ready to steal the crown from her...after all he wants to be the queen also oops i meant the king...

4) last but not the least Brijraj...yeah i know...he is the well wisher of Jay But he is showing Jay all these dreams of becoming rich and ruling the people...which ofcoarse is not going to happen...

So my conclusion is that...Jay is the ultimate Bakri in this show...

Poor Jay...but she rightfully desreves it and i do not sympathize with her in any way...

do share your thoughts on this...

Love,
Alissa Smile

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Fun007shivanisinghsjp123MeeKhush109azaz09zaditi0712aj_12anahitabishtKruths97rmrykritsnovjaneniroopaDEKfan2012A.ShehzadAholiccutiepiexoxAdd123Sumaiya27Naina007ultravioletraywendy25Simran234SaHillover101LizBennetprachuryamythicalrasiya.wadi..dollIndigoBluessrividhya68Twinkle_alishaAngel-Jot.sirjeeTheEmpressArhainAshishdreamyjennice..NightDragon..Befikredumas

aj_12 Groupbie
aj_12
aj_12

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
lol! what a great post, and yess i believe she is the ultimate bakri. She acts such a despo for the crown and uv. I doubt she can rule as rajkumari, if she can not handle her own sister and the chawl waley.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alissa345...navina...

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
loved the post that is true she is the  bakri thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alissa345

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
seriously..
jay has really became a ultimate bakri for all...
ds, uday all are using her for manyata...
but dnt u guys think it is too much for her...
sometimes feel bad for her...
but whn i think of wht she has done. ..thn i think..yeah she deserve it...

thankss for pm post

alissa345...navina...

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
isse kehte hain channe ke jhad pe chadhana, jab giregi toh awaz bhi nahi hoga. sirf zor ka jhatka zor se lagega.
i feel bad for brij and jai muh ki kayenge. cho sad.
did uday really spend the night with her????? nahi yeh sunne ke pehle mera cable kyon nahi cut gaya. naaahhhiii
wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythical

isse kehte hain channe ke jhad pe chadhana, jab giregi toh awaz bhi nahi hoga. sirf zor ka jhatka zor se lagega.
did uday really spend the night with her????? nahi yeh sunne ke pehle mera cable kyon nahi cut gaya. naaahhhiii
CHILL GIRL uday hasn't made one night stand with her as per mais's post . IM HAS CONFIRMED it on tweeter. j has earned what she is getting and i am not  feeling ounce of sympathetic for that penny worth so called princess.UV AND MANYATA ALL THE WAYSmile

DEKfan2012...navina...

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

Originally posted by mythical

CHILL GIRL uday hasn't made one night stand with her as per mais's post . IM HAS CONFIRMED it on tweeter. j has earned what she is getting and i am not  feeling ounce of sympathetic for that penny worth so called princess.UV AND MANYATA ALL THE WAYSmile
  yup i don't think so either...they probably did not had one night stand...but Jay's expressions were just gross...she needs a life...a big one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

-TellyPrincess- Senior Member
-TellyPrincess-
-TellyPrincess-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Are bicharri J ko jitna urna hai urne do, par jab uske pankh he nahi rehenge to kya khak urhe ge. J deserves it, since she is soo mahir in the use and throw game, well, now she is going to get a big piece of her own medicine. So hope Uday got rid of that mms.Question ConfusedConfusedConfused
J enjoy the dreams while they last because soon your gonna get a major reality check. HAHAHAHA (evil laugh)Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

DEKfan2012...navina...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index