Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi's wardobe repeating over again!!! (Page 2)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
At least give the poor girl a nightgown...damn the people who run this show are CHEAP! 

I feel sorry for Sanaya, having to wear the same clothes over and over again. I saw some pictures of her from her previous show...I wish they would make her look like that, minus the glasses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illusionist_87SanzBarbie

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Its realistic she repeats nobody has 100 different outfits in real life but I want her to repeat her white suit!!

sumalikes.khanak.

illusionist_87 Newbie
illusionist_87
illusionist_87

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natalia

There is a reason for Khushi's wardrobe being repeated. She isn't rich although her 6 month husband is. She had a limited array of clothes which her family brought over for her. Unlike other serials, she didn't miraculously inherit a new wardrobe!! It is very logical that she repeats her clothes instead of selecting her dailies from a designer set! I am glad that the CVs are trying to hold on to a semblance of reality.

but is she gonna wear the same clothes over and over again for the rest of the six months? hope they improvise on her looks too..sanaya is way too beautiful!!

hparulpollypolly

hparul Senior Member
hparul
hparul

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Sanaya is naturally very beautiful but currently her wardrobe consisting of the same material flowing dresses and wig is not doing justice to her beauty. She really needs a mini makeover. 
Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

There is a reason for Khushi's wardrobe being repeated. She isn't rich although her 6 month husband is. She had a limited array of clothes which her family brought over for her. Unlike other serials, she didn't miraculously inherit a new wardrobe!! It is very logical that she repeats her clothes instead of selecting her dailies from a designer set! I am glad that the CVs are trying to hold on to a semblance of reality.

i am totally wid u on this...

its really rediculous in other shows, where the bahus wear roz roz new clothes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalikes

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I want her to wear her old chamkeeli suits..Tongue
She looks cute in them... Tongue

.khanak.

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hparul

Sanaya is naturally very beautiful but currently her wardrobe consisting of the same material flowing dresses and wig is not doing justice to her beauty. She really needs a mini makeover. 

I *completely* agree on this! Sanaya's natural beauty is not shining through these days. i actually thought she looked more beautiful with her hair back, and in her old outfits. Actually, I thought her look on Holi was really nice. So, they should allow her to wear her old salwar churidaar suits, with her hair open, and bangs out at the front.

OR

If she is wearing these longer anarkali style suits, she should have her hair in a side pony-tail, like she did the day she came over to the Raizada house (after the "kiss"). Sorry I can't find pics at the moment.  But, again, I hate her current hairstyle. It doesn't compliment her beauty.

And, I'm also not a fan of the yellow/orange suit she wore today. This is at least the 3rd time she's worn that in the last few months. And, it's not that flattering. :/

I think they could add a few saris to her wardrobe too. She's worn them a few times before marriage - so why not now? It'll add some variety to her look.

illusionist_87

chopsticks Senior Member
chopsticks
chopsticks

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Ya but they can improve her wardrobe by dragging Anjali in. They can go out n shop some day. That would be pretty real too. I wonder how did it skip Anjali and Nani's mind? They keep a track of almost everything, from what's going on in bw ArHi to how to bring them closer. A lil change is needed man! 

Go to top