Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's wardobe repeating over again!!!

illusionist_87 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Have u all noticed that khushi's salwar suits are repeating over again? that too in very frequent intervals..may be the designers should innovate her wardobe..the suits with the velvet bodice doesn't suit her.. the recent blue copper sulphate suit was very good one..!what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
first tell me where u get ur photo!!!! i want it😲
illusionist_87 thumbnail
u noticed that pic! just changed it! got it from FB fan page:)
..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: illusionist_87

u noticed that pic! just changed it! got it from FB fan page:)

can u plz give me the link? he's looking so cute!!😍
and What the IF!! i'm not spamming😡 i'm just commenting!!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I liked her old wardrobe better and I don't want her at the sari stage either so yeah they need to start working on new clothes for her please! If they want to, they can use the material from the collection of shirts KKG got for Arnav!
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like that her clothes are repeating. I was always thought why do they show people with unlimited clothes. It brings out the normalcy of life. Its funny that she repeats clothes now that she lives in a rich house vs before she always had new clothes. 
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like her velvet clothes. Especially the blue one in the title. I'd never be able to pull it off, but she does can.
Natalia thumbnail
There is a reason for Khushi's wardrobe being repeated. She isn't rich although her 6 month husband is. She had a limited array of clothes which her family brought over for her. Unlike other serials, she didn't miraculously inherit a new wardrobe!! It is very logical that she repeats her clothes instead of selecting her dailies from a designer set! I am glad that the CVs are trying to hold on to a semblance of reality.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
At least give the poor girl a nightgown...damn the people who run this show are CHEAP! 

I feel sorry for Sanaya, having to wear the same clothes over and over again. I saw some pictures of her from her previous show...I wish they would make her look like that, minus the glasses.
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its realistic she repeats nobody has 100 different outfits in real life but I want her to repeat her white suit!!