Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssss97 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the way he was so confident in front of nidhi n confessed his love he was spectacular n his dialogue delivery was awesome
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post.. Indeed sk aka dr.ashu ws spot on with everything he did in today's episode..
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Saou@Aradhna, What can I say ? You both have said what I wanted to say.SK is great & yes,there is no remembrance of MB at all. Totally forgotten.
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He was simply superb yesterday. His segment with Jagan and Mallika was outstanding.
sudhajo thumbnail
Felt like i'm reading my own thoughts.

SK rocked...his dialogue delivery,,,his emotions for nidhi accepting his love so openly,,,everything abt him rocks... Truly,,,forgot MB...

Thanku SK...for a wonderful performance
fiona18 thumbnail

SK was jus amazing hot handsome superb there isnt enough words to describe him !😍 i am speechless he was jus perfect!🤗

anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree SK was fabulous today. Especially when he said "Main kisi aur se pyar karta hoon". Love u SK.❤️❤️
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree wholeheartedly. SK was too good. Iam loving him day by day. He was really great with Jagan and his dialogues with Mallu were also well delivered. And yes - he was looking HOT in the maroon shirt. Nidhi will be staring at him today!!!!!

SK - U rock and keep up the good work