Do you like Adarsh?

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I dont like Adarsh's character.

Komal might not be the ideal wife. But he knew what he was getting into. It was not as if he was blind and didnt knew how Komal and her family was. Even then he married her, had a kid and now he wants a divorce. He should never have married her if he didnt like her. Komal changed a lot from how she was earlier.

Adarsh is very fickle. In a way his character is like shakti.

When he goes to dubai his lady love would have already left him for someone else.  That will serve him right.  Then he will return back to Komal with his tail between his legs asking for forgiveness. I wish it would happen like that. I am not a fan of Komal, but I also dont like characters like Adarsh who will leave his wife and kid for someone else. 

I dont care how everyone finds out I hope that when they do everybody uski khoob pitay kare.  

Edited by sonuni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What's not to likeπŸ˜²πŸ˜›? He is one confused Sax.  πŸ€£

If he didn't divorce Komal now what is the future of their storyline? He plans to take off for Dubai and wants Komal to return home to face the music alone. Takurs have a lot on their plates right now, so Komal has to return to GH.  

Will Adarsh promise Komal the GH house along with some alimony as the settlement as he is the only in the family?  Will Komal find out Shamu has bequeathed his house to Arusia after Tam's advice? Will Tam argue Komal is no longer Adarsh's wife and so should vacate GH? Tam the scam artist has been awfullly quiet in recent weeks.  He knew about Adarsh's plans to divorce Komal and encouraged him to move to Dubai. 

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ  am with u...I also dont like. I also find him fickle.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Or will Komal move into the haveli?  Will KN have the heart to turn away his little sister with a child even if Naiki argues against it? Kesar will support Komal.  Chinki and Samar can have fun together.

[/QUOTE] Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree wid u i also don,t like his character now i hate him frm the day when he started bad things to do bt feeling bad for komal moreover for poor chinkiyaa;(;(;(...
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Or will Komal move into the haveli?  Will KN have the heart to turn away his little sister with a child even if Naiki argues against it? Kesar will support Komal.  Chinki and Samar can have fun together.

[/QUOTE]

After what KN did to SS and family, do u think Komal will go to KN for shelter? She might stay at GH or come to join KST's adda!
hussainramso thumbnail
Man of few words eh Sam?πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
Never liked him...but the new actor is better than the old one...
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Never liked him...but the new actor is better than the old one...

aint that the truth πŸ˜†
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like him - he seems too selfish and confused.