Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why did Khushi need Onions?

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why did she need them to make herself cry today? Last time she faked cry, it was when she was saying sorry to Arnav after she slapped him. Then she needed no onions but today she did? :S Or were those tears real?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe d cost of Onions has reduced n so instead of Bringing fake tears she might have thought of taking onions help instead of trying hard to bring fake tears...😕
i knw i m being senseless here...😕
Cos even i m ðŸ˜•
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think it was to make her look more innocent and like, when she was asking for 'forgiveness' it would add to the effect. I thought the whole ep was fab haha ðŸ˜†
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
To have tears like gopi bahu lol
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I THOUGHT TAT ARNAV WILL SAY LIKE Y R U CRYING ND WOULD REMOVE HER TEARS ND WE WOULD GET A RV ... BT THEY DIDN'T SHOW ANYTHING LIKE TAT ... IT WAS ONLY TO MAKE HER LOOK MORE INNOCENT 
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Um...she wanted to have tears in her eyes...she was acting like Gopi...do the math. I thought it was pretty obvious. Fabulous acting by Sanaya throughout the episode today. I wonder how Gopi feels about being made fun of!
Punkin22 thumbnail
Why?  Because Khushi NEVER does anything by half measures!!!!😆😆
Because of course, seeing Arnav's incredulous expressions at her "Swami" behaviour, i doubt she could have brought up REAL tears- more like, fits of laughter ðŸ˜› Need of the time, need of the time ðŸ˜†