Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thank you CVs: Red is the new black (Page 7)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

I know!...just a few time back she got all emotional if the beast and the prince are the same...and Ella, did you catch her ruffle his hair...I didnt comment on that ...but its either a badly scripted shot or if its is really intended then she actually wants him as much as he wants her...at least in some waysEmbarrassed

If you read this let me know your thoughtsSmile

Actually that wud hav been a really cute scene n may answers 2 our questions had they maintained the feel with which they started the scene but guess wat,they wanted  slapstick...so there u go..khopi bahu!

I dont really follow the SBS and spoilers...they stop the little bit interest I haveLOLLOL...so RM now has no foodLOLLOLLOL...maggi noodles anyoneLOLLOLLOL

Sharmi...IPL is not an excuse rey...and in any case even before the IPL this was in a one story one day formatLOLLOL

Yes IPL s not an excuse and v hav cricket matches for every other month, I do not watch SBS yaar...read WU!curiosity killed this billyLOL

[

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
JW,Hug Awesome post. 

JWMRK

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Last few weeks...Barun and Sanaya have been the saving grace  for the show...and mommy2000 said it perfectly...this is the weirdest MU track I have seen...they have danced skated bungee jumped around  and over it...taken all offbeaten paths long enough for us to reel in confusion...and they have yet to address it...we see flashes and all of a sudden its like it never existed...
The episodes have not been so bad individually but collectively its like watching a 2 months of SNL in one(no offense to SNL!)

Regarding SNS...it was funny...I dont mind SNS taking a dig at IPKKND to be fair...all in good humor is not bad...Embarrassed

JWMRK

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Having busy schedules lately so kinda exhausted by now.. 10.45 pm here..

The recent epis are not helping to lift my spirits either...
SleepySleepy
As always, spot on with your analysis. Smile

Yes, the Gopi skit left a bad taste. I was shocked that it was even allowed. Shows what a mindless bunch of fools are at the helm these days.  Here they are, sliding rapidly down the TRP's and having the balls to make fun of other shows ??

And YES YES YES !! Barun Sobti is why I watch the show now. No other reason. I just stare at his face and drool. That's all I do. Each day he is proving his star power against all odds !! He is still keeping this from sinking out of sight ! Bravo Barun !

Feel for Sanaya. They have destroyed Kushi's charcter. Its inconsistent, annoying and has no focus except disgracing herself and her hisband in public...his office no less ("Pusta ?" W*F**?) Why why ? CryCry 

The random rabba ve's are leaving me cold. Including the one today. Arnav seemed all lost in Kushi, and feeling something real. She starts her Swami Ji nonsense and makes a mockery of it !!AngryAngryAngry

I am completely baffled and confused. With TRP going down, other shows catching up with us or beating us ... dont these folks have a clue ? don't they read these fan feed backs ? or is there some type of "match fixing" going on here ??

cheers !

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

JW,Hug Awesome post. 

hey thanks NandyHug
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

Last few weeks...Barun and Sanaya have been the saving grace  for the show...and mommy2000 said it perfectly...this is the weirdest MU track I have seen...they have danced skated bungee jumped around  and over it...taken all offbeaten paths long enough for us to reel in confusion...and they have yet to address it...we see flashes and all of a sudden its like it never existed...
The episodes have not been so bad individually but collectively its like watching a 2 months of SNL in one(no offense to SNL!)

Regarding SNS...it was funny...I dont mind SNS taking a dig at IPKKND to be fair...all in good humor is not bad...Embarrassed

Hey thanksBig smile

Agree with you the leads bring in much more levity than intendedSmile

Sorry dont know what is SNL...ithe episodes seem truly disjointed...as for SNS felt the joke was in bad taste, but I do see your pointSmile

Cheers!
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

JWHug

Sorry be, caught a bad flu so had to disappear againOuch

And Sannu KI...My sentiments exactly when the team does not care about its body of work, why should we?

I nowadays feel like begani shaadi aur main deewaniLOLLOL

All other shows are hell bent on sticking to their storyline to maintain its viewers, if these people are hell bent on ruining the USP of the show, Sannu Ki.

Yup, this week I read each update of SNS, DABH, Maryada, HMMBH and SGP...no suprise they have much more credible storylines happening...and we are in fun and games

I am watching Barun and Sanaya, can't remember the last time I watched ASR & Khushi.

Like a few months agoLOLLOL

And really they had to promote SNS, Why?????????? Khud ki naiyya doob rahi hai and they are worried about what is comparatively a stable ship, As ASR would say, WHAT CRAP!!!!

check out SGP if you can and even SNS...they had some misunderstandings which got cleared up...and our so called villian Shyam is MIA (not that I am worriedLOLLOL)

These people need to watch their own show from the beginning and hopefully realize with horror how much they have deviated.

ShwethsssHugHugHug

and pone more for the fluHug

Thanks for the pmwaaBig smile

Sowwie I missed this...and now I realised I missed some more CryCry

Sorry guys

replywaa, abovewaaLOLLOL...thankoos
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

Having busy schedules lately so kinda exhausted by now.. 10.45 pm here..

The recent epis are not helping to lift my spirits either...
SleepySleepy
As always, spot on with your analysis. Smile

Yes, the Gopi skit left a bad taste. I was shocked that it was even allowed. Shows what a mindless bunch of fools are at the helm these days.  Here they are, sliding rapidly down the TRP's and having the balls to make fun of other shows ??

Yup thanks for sharing a similar thought. I actually made it a point to read each update for the top 5 star plus serials and SGP, because I do not like to comment unless I have a background.Smile I can now say that we seem to be the only guys off the radar,Ouch The Others are pretty much on track.

And YES YES YES !! Barun Sobti is why I watch the show now. No other reason. I just stare at his face and drool. That's all I do. Each day he is proving his star power against all odds !! He is still keeping this from sinking out of sight ! Bravo Barun !

Did you catch him on Thursday, he was utterly butterly deliciousLOL

Feel for Sanaya. They have destroyed Kushi's charcter. Its inconsistent, annoying and has no focus except disgracing herself and her hisband in public...his office no less ("Pusta ?" W*F**?) Why why ? CryCry 

Yes I feel bad for Sanaya too...She is a very talented actress and deserves a better story board

The random rabba ve's are leaving me cold. Including the one today. Arnav seemed all lost in Kushi, and feeling something real. She starts her Swami Ji nonsense and makes a mockery of it !!AngryAngryAngry

DITTO...he gave a very passionate reaction...but her track was still comic

I am completely baffled and confused. With TRP going down, other shows catching up with us or beating us ... dont these folks have a clue ? don't they read these fan feed backs ? or is there some type of "match fixing" going on here ??

I think its called indifferenceEmbarrassed

cheers !

Hiya pacsunBig smile

Apologies I am late and many thanksBig smile

My replies above.

Cheers!

Go to top