Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Thank you CVs: Red is the new black (Page 3)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
well said.  unki apni kahani hai uska band bajaye ya acche banaye unki marzi!!  
We got the msg PH long time back ( we are bright audiences u see Wink) but thanks for reminding... We will watch, laugh and move on & won't invest more than 20 mins per day.  per phir forumwa ka kya hogaCry

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey there...

yet to see today's episode...WHAT THE...they messed wid ASR's wardrobe...Angry... great post as usual dear...you know what I am not afraid to say (why will I be afraid LOL) that I watch this serial for fab acting by Barun which makes ASR so real for me...My friends say that I have gone mad for him.. bt seriously no other character has ever done that to me ( just kidding ..I have been serial buff bfore too) but ASR is special..
bt I do hope that they dont mess with his character...Angry ..khushi is good too but I dont find consistency with her part..Here I must give credit to sanaya for fabulous portrayal of khushi..she is adorable...hope CVs improve upon her characterization soon..coz we are watching a love story...hope they remember that... nahi toh sannu ki...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriKeshriya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Edited in page1

Will reply after a while on ur last point.. That's the only thing that makes me tolerate the episode 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

arshe81 Groupbie
arshe81
arshe81

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved your post and every word of it - Really i have given up.. - Same feelings - if they don't care about their baby then why the hell should we even bother?.. its only Barun Sanaya's acting skills which keeps me going other wise at this point there is no story to tell - just when i had hopes that the story was going on the right track - Bam!! they just took a million steps back ...i was hopeful till the point Anjali said Khushi seems to have calmed down and tried to reason with Arnav and then went on to have a convo with khushi - 'joh samajhdar hai aur samajh sakti hai' - and the minute khushi started writing in her diary ( the famous 101 ways to irritate arnav) after anjali' s depature ...that was it  ... that was the point of no return for me...really if she is that frivolous a character then so be it .. i am not going to read or write any character analysis or scene analysis or any symbolism anymore ...its a waste of time...becoz the CV 's are dishing out mindless masala slapstick comedy and from now on lets be realistic and take it that way...no need of wasting time and energy of the critics in this forum and opening so many discussion threads to do analysis on mindless comedy ...sorry for the rant.. in the end i would just like to say i really loved your ' .you can print a tiger pink...but you cant do a fig about his stripes...and about the walk with pride and the styleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...a tiger hunts...even if momentarily in colors'  so very true.. hats of to you Mr Sobti the camera loves you and vice versa.. and your eyes speak volumes .. i just sooo wish it was better utilised to narrate a meaningful story... 

ravankhushi

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Hiya DarlingsBig smile

I dont know about you but I need to thank the Creative team hereClapClapClap Monday (9 Apr) and Tuesday (10 Apr) episode had some invaluable lessons and here they are...hmmnn...and may I add I am very happy as my personal views stand re-affirmed to an extent tooBig smile

a) Personal view 1: Sannu KiLOL

When this production house itself does not take it seriously...sannu kiROFL...why the cares the JW about the stories the characters or even the tracks. Thank you Creatives for the time to time joke on yourself. It just makes it it that much more easier to forget

b) Personal view 2: Gopi bhi kabhi Khushi thi

Tuesday has made Star Plus telematic history. In a few scenes Khushi has enlightened us what a wonder Gopi Vahu she could have madeBig smile. For once the new Gopi smiled, laughed and did things that Gautam or whoever is the common writer could not get her to do on SNS. Hurray!Big smile

c) Personal view 3: AKash and Payal are the coupleBig smile

Thanks Creatives for at least one couple in this serial that is not faking anythingLOL

d) Personal view 4: Khushi is the new Star Plus soch

She is multi talented (tiffing, cooking, tuition and detective agency to name a few)LOLLOL. IPPKND is her training ground. So that Star Plus can then add her in any comedy, tutorial, detective, news based or tragedy show. Wow this was the Rishta wohi Soch Nayi...and phukat mein I was wondering that this has got anything to do with self respectand enpowermentLOLLOLLOL

e) Personal view 5: Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti are truly talented

Koi shakLOLLOL...how else can the lowest of the low conceptualised scenes be still made to look a bit palatable. Phew I really dont know now whether to feel happy that Sanaya and Barun are in this show or on a personal level to feel sadCry... that if this continues...if this continues...they will be remembered as leads in one more utterly forgettable ventureOuch

f) Personal view 6: Most Indian shows never believe in the women respect they so gloat about

I dont know about the actresses here, but frankly if this is the projection of women and what they must do in the face of crisis then its sadOuch,... on the double because aparantly a woman heads this production venture. Not one woman here is even remotely interested in any kind of meaningful activity. It is showcased as comic ventures to divorce a much disliked spouse (ermmmn...heard lawyers and compatibilty issues anyone?) or in just blindly worshiping the spouse, or cut assorted veggies and take part in assorted events to be a good daughter in lawLOL

g) Personal view 7: Star Plus itself does not believe in its shows

For the first time today I felt bad for Saath Nibhana Sathiya and Gopi Vahu. Whether it is good or not, whether one watches it or not is immaterial. But by fooling around with it, Star Plus discredited the very serial that put it as a TRP no 1 runner for more than a year.

Whoever thought of this joke...sad, crude and in bad sportsmanshipThumbs Down

h) Personal view 8: When CVs are not bothered about the lead heroines character, why fret and argue.

Despite the feedback (and it does not matter whether you like Khushi or not as whichever side you are the feedback has been consistent that her role needs to be focused on and the character flip flop is not helping); the Creatives continue with the flip flop. We saw Khushi on Friday...broken aand hurt...then we see her on Monday...cheerfully (for most time) leading a group of 9-10 year old posing as 3-4 yearsLOLLOL...and then we see her today ...in multiple variations of stand up comedy. So again when she does not take herself seriously (note her own dialogue today) when you the Creatives and makers dont take her seriously...then why the tension and fretting...sannu kiLOLLOL

Lage raho Creatives as you guys certainly have the last laugh here...reminds me of a saying..."two monkeys fight over a pot of cream, and someone else steals the cream"LOLLOLLOL

i) Personal View 9: Barun Sobti is "attractive", but even more attractive is his acting

A spade called by whatever name is a spade...curiously so is a roseLOLLOLLOL

You are very attractive Mr Sobti (every still shot on that sofa speaks for itselfEmbarrassed)...at least to me...and you can act and howClapClap...Be it each emotionally invested scenes, each gesture, each look of those vocal eyesClapClapClap... Now its not your fault if the standard operating procedure manual for most TV heroes is called "hamming" and "OTT". Me likes grace and subtelity and urbane charmSmile...and you have truckloads of itEmbarrassed

j) Personal View 10: ASR is ASR, Arnav is Arnav

I left this as point j as my ID starts with a J...Tongue...childish naaLOLLOL

Friday ends with ASR in a terrible mode which turns to emotional...Monday carried the reflection whether he is the shaitaan and the assurance that Khushi is around...and today his focus is once again on two of his reasons to live...the care for his sister and the heartbeat for Khushi (despite the comedy in return)Embarrassed...ASR is still ASR...the sense, the purpose, the anchor...and Arnav is still Arnav ...the comforting pillar of strenght and the man in loveEmbarrassed

For me the de facto and de jure raison-de-etre for this show...Thank you BarunEmbarrassed...for making it even remotely worthwhile

And as to the last wardrobe scene...no Creatives ...sorryLOLLOL...your errmmm childish attempt at invoking laughs failedTongue...because me thinks ASR looked red hot in the red hot shirtBig smileBig smile

Wo kya haina Creativesji...you can print a tiger pink...but you cant do a fig about his stripes...and about the walk with pride and the styleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...a tiger hunts...even if momentarily in colorsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you for once again reminding me of that

Cheers!

JWSmile

1) LOLLOL
2)What a revelation! I always thought that KKGSR would become Jhansi Ki Rani one day instead of Gopi Bahu!LOL
3)To see Payalia in a nightgown was a big changeSmileAnd she didn't freak out seeing her mother-in-law early in the morning!LOL
4) Bang on this one.LOLLoved the victory dance though!LOL
5)Yup, ASR and KKGSR have taken this show to a different levelSmile What chemistry! What a show of emotions. I think that is what keeping us most of us interested in.Clap
6) You have just put in the most appropriate words.Clap
7) I wonder what the people of SNS have to say about this.Confused
8) Ha! Ha!  Gave a good  Hindi lesson to ASR.LOL
9)Arnie has awesome acting skills and my fav dialogue for today was,"Laad Governor was better than Swami" and da..to Kartavya. LOL
10) You have nailed it on this one.Clap
Enjoyed your post! Smile

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
This show,, n it's intensity is lost somewhere, the fun elements used to be gud,, but amidst the intense plot,, n that to just to get over the IPL season, this is cheating with the true fans of the show!!!

I for one always thought that I'd enjoy it no matter what,, n actually i am trying hard to coz of Barun,, otherwise I'd have literally switched on cartoon network!!

great post! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyariti4u

ASRism IF-Dazzler
ASRism
ASRism

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@JW..so Khushi's OTT is back...so I am taking my words back Cry..damn it

ur post is BANG on

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

i did not watch the episode today .. i will not till ASR wardrobe is back & he is back..  He truly does not deserve any of these people.. oops these selfish people do not deserve him.

Sorry JW to rant here. Ouch

Hiya there prathikriBig smile

don't feels sorry dearieSmile...the only thing to feel sorry about is the lack of continuity in the storyline and the fact that while we are all hopefully reasonably logical and sensible in our real lives we continue to consume what is being served to us.

Take care and many thanks you respondedBig smile. Appreciate that you still take time to write in.

Cheers!Smile

Edited by JWMRK - 10 April 2012 at 7:39pm

Go to top