Chi and double Chiii - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I know udays a flirt and player but if he did more than kissing with jai then OMFG!!!!!!
even thinking about it gives me the creeps 🀒

xoxox
Edited by cutiepiexox - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nasghar

what?  a kiss.. oh no, i wanted a kiss between manveer!!!

Same here. I've wanted a magical kiss between ManVeer for ages now!😍
DEK = Desperation ki Ek Kahani🀒

🀣🀣🀣 im crackng upp gal because ^ its SO TRUUUE hahhahaha

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 12 years ago
it seems like this is apart of uday character.
first mistake was when he was driven by desperation and anger he went and had a fight with akash for which he is paying untill now thru j's blackmailing.
knowing fully well that he is the one who is responsible for akash's disappearance , he takes manyata's side and even tries to get DS arrested.  
second time he is disturbed by manyata's words he goes and does the most unthinkable. 😲
so what do we understand by this? uday has the character trait of making blunders under stress??? big size blunders! why are they distroying their own story line and characters???πŸ˜”πŸ˜’
they are trying desperately to show Uday as a villian or they are totally confused what to do with the story.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
If it was just a kiss...then why was the bed involved...I mean what was the whole point of lying down and acting retarded...seriously jay needs to start acting normal and also needs to control her hormones...this despo jay has set new record of stooping low...let's see who is going to break her record...
yeah, I was wondering about the same thing...:S.. 

I was thinking that Uday will leave after taking the phone but he didn't i guess he wants to distract Jay.. so that M can prove her self..

It was def more than just a kiss ...guess they went all the way, the way J got up all blushing, dreamy -eyed , am sure J and U have crossed the limits --without shaadi, suhaag raat in the rajmahal, wah kya maryada bacha hain for the raj mahal ...the future maharani is setting new levels of besharmi🀬